Connect with us

News

100,000 Americans Potentially Infected With Coronavirus In Ohio, Says State’s Top Health Official

Duuuuudddeee…

John Salvatore

Published

on

Washington, New York, California, and Massachusetts have been hit particularly hard by the Coronavirus. The vast majority of deaths have occurred in the Evergreen State, specifically among elderly people in nursing homes.

But what the top health official in Ohio just said about the potential number of people affected in her state should raise a lot of eyebrows.

A lot.

Trending: Liberals Furious Over Stanford Study that Found Masks are Useless Against COVID

From The Hill:

take our poll - story continues below

Is the Biden Administration Destroying Our Constitution?

  • Is the Biden Administration Destroying Our Constitution?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

A top health official in Ohio estimated on Thursday that more than 100,000 people in the state have coronavirus, a shockingly high number that underscores the limited testing so far.

Ohio Department of Health Director Amy Acton said at a press conference alongside Gov. Mike DeWine (R) that given that the virus is spreading in the community in Ohio, she estimates at least 1 percent of the population in the state has the virus.

Acton noted, “We know now, just the fact of community spread, says that at least 1 percent, at the very least, 1 percent of our population is carrying this virus in Ohio today. We have 11.7 million people. So the math is over 100,000. So that just gives you a sense of how this virus spreads and is spreading quickly.

Here are a bunch of random thoughts on the virus…

News

Outrageous: Catholic Church is Funding Construction of Mosques in Europe

The Pope is standing idly by as his church pays to build Muslim mosques in France and Nigeria.

Published

on

The Pope is once again proving himself to be a traitor to the West. This time he is standing idly by as his church pays to build Muslim mosques in France and Nigeria. According to Gloria.tv: “Tours Diocese [in France] donated money for the construction of a local mosque… Tours Bishop Vincent Jordy justified his donation on April 15 with the fact that for John Paul II’s 1996 visit to the city, the local Muslims made a symbolic donation which the diocese wanted to reciprocate. Riposte-Catholique.fr adds that in 2015, Auch Diocese – where John Paul II never visited – donated €5000 for a mosque.” This should outrage every Catholic as church funds are being spent to build monuments to their own destruction. The Catholic Church is now donating money to build a building where people will be taught to hate Christians, to kill Christians, and to destroy the Christian civilization. As Robert Spencer notes, these mosques will be used to teach hate: Of course, that is true that not all Muslims are evil. It is odd, however, for a Christian entity to spend money on building a structure in which congregants will be taught that Jesus is not the Son of God and belief in the Trinity is “excess” (Qur’an 4:171, 19:35), and that Jesus was not crucified (Qur’an 4:157), and that those who believe in the divinity of Christ (that would include Bishop Mamza) are unbelievers (Qur’an 5:17), and that those who (like Bishop Mamza) believe that Jesus is God’s Son are accursed (Qur’an 9:30), and that Christians who do not accept Muhammad and the Qur’an must be fought against and subjugated under Islamic hegemony (Qur’an 9:29). Also, a hadith has Muhammad predicting that Jesus will return at the end of the world and break the cross, as…

Continue Reading

News

Apple Backs Down, Will Allow Parler Back on App Store

The news is seen as a major boost for the First Amendment.

Published

on

Free speech is a fickle thing, and precious too.  If we’re not careful, it can be stripped away but those who hide behind the claim that a “private” company can limit your personal freedoms. Twitter, Facebook, and other social media platforms are almost always the culprits here, bending the algorithmic reach of those with whom they disagree. Enter Parler:  A free speech app where only the bare legal minimum of content would be moderated. The platform became incredibly popular with an astonishing swiftness, but soon faced trouble from companies who had previously aligned themselves with Facebook and Twitter’s more controlling stance. Apple, who had previously booted Parler from its App Store, has now relented to the Constitution. Apple has approved Parler’s return to the iOS app store following improvements the social media company made to better detect and moderate hate speech and incitement, according to a letter the iPhone maker sent to Congress on Monday. The decision clears the way for Parler, an app popular with conservatives including some members of the far right, to be downloaded once again on Apple devices. The letter — addressed to Sen. Mike Lee and Rep. Ken Buck and obtained by CNN — explained that since the app was removed from Apple’s platform in January for violations of its policies, Parler “has proposed updates to its app and the app’s content moderation practices.” On April 14, Apple’s app review team told Parler that its proposed changes were sufficient, the letter continued. Now, all Parler needs to do is to flip the switch. The news is seen as a major boost for the First Amendment.

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week