;
Connect with us

News

6,000 Migrants Now in MX, Number of Criminals In Caravan Has Jaws Dropping

Identified.

John Salvatore

Published

on

Residents of Tijuana, Mexico want the migrant caravans from Central America to leave.

They’re tired of seeing their city invaded.

This is exactly what would happen to America if Democrats were in control and let the migrants over the border illegally.

It is now being reported that of the 6,000 migrants in Tijuana at least 500 have been “identified” as “criminals.”

take our poll - story continues below

Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?

  • Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Fox Business host Lou Dobbs breaks it down…

WATCH:

One female Honduran migrant is not happy with the food she’s being served for free.

According to her, it’s “pig food.”

From Daily Caller:

Deutsche Welle’s Spanish language channel, DW Español, traveled to Tijuana in order to interview some of the migrants living in the camps. A reporter asked one of the migrants how the living conditions were in the camp. The woman complained about the food she had been given in the camp, calling it food for “pigs” and saying she would “die of hunger” if she did not eat it.

The truth is, the food that they’re handing out here is terrible. Look at what they’re giving us. Refried beans, as if they were feeding the pigs. And the truth is, we don’t have any other options. If we don’t eat this, we will die of hunger.

WATCH:

Residents of Tijuana collectively uttered the three words Democrats hate hearing:

Trump was right.

When Trump said the caravan was an invasion, he was spot on.

From Daily Wire:

Hundreds of Tijuana residents gathered on Sunday to protest the caravan migrants that are coming through Mexico to the United States, warning that “Donald Trump was right, this is an invasion!” and chanting “get out Hondurans, we do not want you here.”

“Tijuana residents waved Mexican flags, sang the Mexican national anthem and chanted “Out! Out!” in front of a statue of the Aztec ruler Cuauhtemoc … they accused the migrants of being messy, ungrateful and a danger to Tijuana,” The Associated Press reported. “They also complained about how the caravan forced its way into Mexico, calling it an “invasion.” And they voiced worries that their taxes might be spent to care for the group.”

WATCH:

In the video below courtesy of Fox News it becomes more clear:

President Trump might need to send even more members of the military to the southern border.

A fourth caravan pushes the number of people to around 12,000 strong.

WATCH:

MORE:

Reporting on the caravan, Univision’s Jorge Ramos said the migrants were harmless.

During an interview with Fox News’ Martha MacCallum, hack reporter and Univision propagandist, Jorge Ramos attempted to convince her viewers that the “vast majority” of illegal aliens who are part of the illegal mob heading to the U.S. border were not “criminals” or “terrorists”. Ramos told MacCallum, “They’re not even immigants, they’re refugees”. Ramos continued, admonishing MacCallum and her viewers, demanding that we “must treat them with respect”.

There’s no doubt that Jorge is right. Most people in the caravan are harmless.

But all it takes is one to be not harmless and people end up losing their lives.

Check out a caravan marcher flashing “gang signs” behind Ramos:

Vice President Mike Pence dropped some pretty interesting news about the caravan the mainstream media should care about.

From Fox News:

Vice President Mike Pence descended on the southwest as part of a midterm rallying blitz, bringing with him a warning that the migrant caravan is being funded by outside, leftist groups, citing intel said to be provided by foreign partners and a phone call with a Central American leader.

Funded by outside leftist sources?

Kind of a big deal.

Pence noted while speaking to the president of Honduras: stop the caravan or the U.S. will no longer provide aid to the country.

The original “organizer” of the march has been detained, per Reuters:

The organizer of a caravan of hundreds of migrants traveling north on foot from Honduras was detained Tuesday morning in Guatemala, according to a Reuters witness.

Videos:

Here’s another wild clip from a migrant admitting there are “criminals everywhere” in the caravan, “it’s criminals in here.”

News

SEE IT: World’s Largest Tree Wrapped in Foil to Prevent Wildfire Damage

It may look silly, but it might just save one of our nation’s most prized natural wonders.

Published

on

For all of the technological and scientific advancements we’ve made as a species, there are still some areas in which nature will get the best of us.  The awful and awe-inspiring forces that exist around us are not to be trifled with, and no amount of bandwidth is going to change that.

And so, when the world’s largest tree found itself in the crosshairs of one of California’s most explosive wildfires, authorities turned to an old-fashioned trick to try and keep it safe.

Firefighters wrapped the base of the world’s largest tree in a fire-resistant blanket as they tried to save a famous grove of gigantic old-growth sequoias from wildfires burning in California’s rugged Sierra Nevada.

The colossal General Sherman Tree in Sequoia National Park’s Giant Forest, some other sequoias, the Giant Forest Museum and other buildings were wrapped for protection against the possibility of intense flames, fire spokeswoman Rebecca Paterson said.

take our poll - story continues below

Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?

  • Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

And there is a history of this sort of thing working.

The aluminum wrapping can withstand intensive heat for short periods. Federal officials say they have been using the material for several years throughout the U.S. West to protect sensitive structures from flames. Near Lake Tahoe, some homes that were wrapped in protective material survived a recent wildfire while others nearby were destroyed.

The execution of the plan does give an outwardly awkward appearance, however.

These giant sequoias have been targeted several times by wildfires in recent years, as California continues to face worsening weather.

For all of the technological and scientific advancements we’ve made as a species, there are still some areas in which nature will get the best of us.  The awful and awe-inspiring forces that exist around us are not to be trifled with, and no amount of bandwidth is going to change that. And so, when the world’s largest tree found itself in the crosshairs of one of California’s most explosive wildfires, authorities turned to an old-fashioned trick to try and keep it safe. Firefighters wrapped the base of the world’s largest tree in a fire-resistant blanket as they tried to save a famous grove of gigantic old-growth sequoias from wildfires burning in California’s rugged Sierra Nevada. The colossal General Sherman Tree in Sequoia National Park’s Giant Forest, some other sequoias, the Giant Forest Museum and other buildings were wrapped for protection against the possibility of intense flames, fire spokeswoman Rebecca Paterson said. And there is a history of this sort of thing working. The aluminum wrapping can withstand intensive heat for short periods. Federal officials say they have been using the material for several years throughout the U.S. West to protect sensitive structures from flames. Near Lake Tahoe, some homes that were wrapped in protective material survived a recent wildfire while others nearby were destroyed. The execution of the plan does give an outwardly awkward appearance, however. https://twitter.com/YosemiteSteve/status/1438727367153700869?s=20 These giant sequoias have been targeted several times by wildfires in recent years, as California continues to face worsening weather.

Continue Reading

News

Gabby Petito Investigation Takes Strange Turn to Include Double Homicide

This is getting weirder by the minute.

Published

on

Out there, somewhere, is Gabby Petito.

The young woman has been missing for weeks now, after disappearing during a cross-country, social-media-heavy trip with her fiancé Brian Laundrie.  Now, Laundrie is back home in Florida, refusing to cooperate with police investigating her disappearance.

Now, in an even stranger turn of events, police are now admitting that a double homicide in Moab, Utah is being investigated as a potential connection to Gabby Petito going missing.

The Grand County Sheriff’s Office said Thursday that it is “actively looking into any connection” between a double homicide of newlyweds at a campground outside Moab last month and the recent disappearance of Gabby Petito.

take our poll - story continues below

Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?

  • Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

“The Sheriff’s Office is not ruling anything out at this time and appreciate the concerns of the public and their willingness to contact this office with those concerns and information,” the Grand County Sheriff’s Office said in a statement.

The newlyweds, 38-year-old Crystal Turner and 24-year-old Kylen Schulte, were found shot to death at a campground southeast of Moab on Aug. 18, five days after they were last seen leaving a downtown bar.

Bridget Calvert, Schulte’s aunt, told KUTV that the couple complained about a “creepy guy” who was making them uncomfortable in their campsite just days before the double homicide.

Protesters hoping to convince Laundrie to cooperate with police have begun to inundate his Florida neighborhood, as the family stays mum on the subject.

Petito’s parents have made several public calls for the Laundries to share what they know, but to no avail.

Out there, somewhere, is Gabby Petito. The young woman has been missing for weeks now, after disappearing during a cross-country, social-media-heavy trip with her fiancé Brian Laundrie.  Now, Laundrie is back home in Florida, refusing to cooperate with police investigating her disappearance. Now, in an even stranger turn of events, police are now admitting that a double homicide in Moab, Utah is being investigated as a potential connection to Gabby Petito going missing. The Grand County Sheriff’s Office said Thursday that it is “actively looking into any connection” between a double homicide of newlyweds at a campground outside Moab last month and the recent disappearance of Gabby Petito. “The Sheriff’s Office is not ruling anything out at this time and appreciate the concerns of the public and their willingness to contact this office with those concerns and information,” the Grand County Sheriff’s Office said in a statement. The newlyweds, 38-year-old Crystal Turner and 24-year-old Kylen Schulte, were found shot to death at a campground southeast of Moab on Aug. 18, five days after they were last seen leaving a downtown bar. Bridget Calvert, Schulte’s aunt, told KUTV that the couple complained about a “creepy guy” who was making them uncomfortable in their campsite just days before the double homicide. Protesters hoping to convince Laundrie to cooperate with police have begun to inundate his Florida neighborhood, as the family stays mum on the subject. Petito’s parents have made several public calls for the Laundries to share what they know, but to no avail.

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week