Connect with us

Entertainment

ABC Captures INSANE New Details in Smollett Hate Hoax

The reality of Smollett’s crime grows more bizarre by the minute.

Published

on

Jussie Smollett

The nation has been gripped by a terrible and repugnant scandal as of late, as actor Jussie Smollett has become Hollywood’s latest persona non grata.

Smollett’s alleged crime is an abhorrent and grotesque one.  The actor stands credibly accused of hoaxing a series of hate crimes against himself for the stated purpose of inflating his net worth.

Obviously, the American people are furious with Smollett, despite the mainstream media’s overtly tepid coverage of the vile events conjured by the Empire actor.

Trending: There Is Evidence That Does NOT Support Criminal Charge of Cop In Floyd’s Death, Says County Prosecutor

Now, in a stunning turn of events, ABC News has obtained primary source information regarding Smollett’s disgusting cry for attention, and they are just as damning as one would imagine. 

ABC News has obtained a copy of a $3,500 check apparently written by “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett to Abimbola Osundairo, one of the two brothers who police say helped stage an attack on Smollett in Chicago last month.

Meanwhile, Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson, appearing exclusively on ABC’s “Good Morning America” on Monday, doubled down on his contention that the ‘Empire’ star fabricated the account.

The check’s memo line reads, “5 week Nutrition/Workout program (Don’t Go),” which police have corroborated.

The check was dated Jan. 23, six days before Smollett claims he was attacked in a hate crime. A copy of the check was first published online by TMZ.

The bizarre memo line is explained further:

Sources close to Smollett told ABC News the actor was starting to train for an upcoming music video titled “Don’t Go,” in which he had to appear shirtless. ABC News obtained a calendar entry of Smollett’s that indicates the video was scheduled to be filmed Feb. 23.

Smollett has recently claimed that his repeatedly hoaxed hate crimes were committed due to his use of the party drug ecstasy; a purely pathetic attempt at an excuse and the predictable public relations move that the nation certainly saw coming.

Save conservative media!

Entertainment

‘Duck Dynasty’ Star Willie Robertson’s Home Sprayed With Bullets From Drive-By Shooting

Published

on

Willie Robertson, one of the star’s of “Duck Dynasty,” recently came out and stated that his family had become the victims of a drive-by shooting on Friday. Eight-to-ten shots were fired from the main road into his estate in the town of West Monroe, Louisiana. One of the bullets entered through the bedroom window of the home where his son, John Luke Robertson, lives with his wife Mary Kate and their infant child. Fortunately, no one in the home was injured by the shots that were fired. Here’s more on this from Yahoo News: “We were pretty shook up,” Robertson said in a Sunday interview with USA TODAY Network. “It looks like they were just spraying bullets across my property.” The property and houses on it are behind a fence and gate and located far off of the road. No arrests have been made. Robertson said multiple witnesses saw the truck in which the suspects were riding pass by the property at least once before firing the shots at 2:33 p.m. local time. Robertson went on to note this happened in broad daylight. According to Robertson, many members of the Robertson clan are currently living at his estate during the coronavirus outbreak, his daughter Sadie Robertson and her husband Christian among them. “Nobody was outside at the time, but everybody had been out about five minutes before,” Robertson told the media. “I had just gone to the store when it happened.” Witnesses said the vehicle involved in the shooting as a Ford F-250, white over brown in color, with big aftermarket tires and rims. The driver was described as a young, white male in his teens or early 20s. There were other individuals in the vehicle as well. Surveillance cameras captured the vehicle on video. Authorities are asking for anyone…

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Actress Roseanne Barr Considering A Lawsuit Against ABC For Firing Her Over Controversial Tweet

Published

on

Actress Roseanne Barr, who has been largely silent over the last couple of years since being fired from ABC in 2018 over a controversial tweet she posted comparing former Obama adviser Valerie Jarrett to characters from the film Planet of the Apes. Yeah. That was a very, very poor choice of words. There’s little argument about that. However, Barr did explain that it wasn’t meant as a racial slur at all and she should have been granted the benefit of the doubt. Well, Barr is now considering a lawsuit against ABC for giving her the boot. The actress appeared on an episode of “Quarantined With Norm MacDonald” on Sunday on the former Saturday Night Live alum’s YouTube channel where she discussed the matter. Here’s more from The Washington Examiner: “I have the time now to research and come up with the perfect lawsuit,” she said, adding, “The lawsuit I’m going to wage against Hollywood.” She told MacDonald in the laid-back interview that she plans to “f— over everybody in the f—ing world over there.” Barr was fired from the network after tweeting, “muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby=vj,” in response to another user’s claim that suggested Jarrett helped former President Barack Obama hide secrets. Barr’s apology for the tweet fell on deaf ears as the network fired her and then took the show she helped create and turned it into something else entirely, killing off her main character despite the fact the show was a huge hit with conservative audiences. https://youtu.be/4KO_gvrf5ZA Roseanne Barr has always been a controversial figure in popular culture so it’s not surprising to see her make out there statements. But in today’s PC climate, you’re not allowed to truly speak your mind because everyone is trying to avoid offending each other. Thus,…

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week

 
Send this to a friend