Connect with us

News

After 20 Dead In Mass Shooting, Milano Wants Walmart to Stop Selling Guns They Don’t Sell

Oh, Alyssa.

John Salvatore

Published

on

A terrible tragedy unfolded on Saturday morning in El Paso, Texas. A man who just turned 21-years-old walked into a Walmart and began shooting.

As of Saturday evening, 20 people are reported to have died. Even more are injured.

Good Samaritans lined up to donate blood, water, and food to the victims.

Trending: Fake-News-O-Matic

Nearly every Democrat and their mother hopped on the gun control wagon almost immediately.

take our poll - story continues below
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Far-left actress Alyssa Milano now wants the world’s largest employer to stop selling guns that they don’t even sell – if you can figure that one out.

We’re in shock over the tragic events at Cielo Vista Mall in El Paso, where store 2201 & club 6502 are located. We’re praying for the victims, the community & our associates, as well as the first responders. We’re working closely with law enforcement & will update as appropriate.

Hey, @Walmart! This would be a great opportunity for you to take a true leadership position and stop selling guns.

Reactions:

If people did a scintilla of research instead offering up knee jerk reactions like this, we’d all be better off. Walmart stopped selling firearms like this in 2015 and they only sell handguns in their Alaska stores.

Walmart also:

1. Raised the age of any firearm purchase to 21
2. Won’t allow a sale until a background check is completed. Federal law allows the sale to go through after 3 days without a denial.
3. Does not sell bump stocks or high capacity magazines

Never miss an opportunity to take a tragedy and turn into something political. SMH #TheLeftExposed

They don’t sell assault rifles or hand guns. Mostly bb or pellet rifles.

@Walmart doesn’t sell guns stupid they stopped along time ago. You and you socialist Hollywood dope heads are always opening your mouth and don’t have a clue what your talking about.

She must get retweets to survive!

Stay tuned for more…

H/T: Twitchy

Save conservative media!

News

Mnuchin To Request More Funds From Congress If Small Businesses Use Up $350B In Forgivable Loans

Published

on

Treasure Secretary Steven Mnuchin stated on Wednesday that should small businesses use up all of the $350 billion in loans to be administered by the Small Business Association to help keep them afloat during the social distancing measures being taken to contain the coronavirus. Here’s more on this from Washington Examiner: “One of the things I’ve heard is this small business program is going to be so popular that we’re going to run out of the $350 billion. If that’s the case, I can assure you that will be at the top of the list for me to go back to Congress on,” he told CNBC. The relief bill provides $350 billion to small businesses and other entities with zero-fee loans of up to $10 million to help cover payroll. These loans are available to businesses with 500 employees or less. The loans are forgivable to the extent that they are used to maintain payroll and pay other overhead. The loans are expected to be disbursed on a first-come-first-serve basis. Outside economists have said that the $350 billion allocation is much less than will be needed by small businesses looking to retain their workers. Earlier this week, Mnuchin stated that the loans included in the coronavirus relief package past last week would be available this Friday. Mnuchin spoke with Fox Business saying, “I’ve said these loans will be available starting on Friday, which will be at lightning speed. We hope later today that we’ll be releasing the documents and the instructions.” The coronavirus is continuing to wreak havoc on the United States as the death toll from the virus hits 4,000, which takes our numbers higher than those of China where the illness originated from.

Continue Reading

News

Devin Nunes Says School Closures Over Coronavirus Are ‘Way Overkill’

Published

on

When it comes to discussions about safety measures taken to manage the spread of the coronavirus, there seems to be two camps. One camp doesn’t think this virus is all that big of a deal and we ought to just get back to living life as normal with no concern for the seriousness of the matter. The other camp freaks out and thinks everything under the sun must be banned and shutdown for the next few years — or so it seems — until the virus goes away. Both are extremes, and funny enough, both are extremely stupid. It seems that Rep. Devin Nunes, a Republican, falls into the first camp. Nunes recently came out and said that school closures over the virus are “way overkill.” Keep in mind, the virus has now killed 4,000 Americans, which is 700 more than the Chinese total of fatalities (if they are actually reporting their numbers accurately). Here’s more from The Washington Examiner: As they discussed former Food and Drug Administration Commissioner Scott Gottlieb’s public health plan for how to combat the virus, Ingraham claimed it would mean people “can’t go back to a normal life” for 12 months. “Yeah, that’s not going to work. … The schools were just canceled out here in California, which is way overkill,” Nunes responded. “It’s possible kids could’ve went back to school in two weeks to four weeks, but they just canceled the rest of the schools. So, look: I’m optimistic here.” “If we don’t start to get people back to work in this country over the next week to two weeks, I don’t believe we can wait until, you know, the end of April. I just don’t know of any economy that’s ever survived where you unplug the entire economy and expect things to go…

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week

 
Send this to a friend