Connect with us

News

Angry Leftists Show up to Supreme Court, Fox News Host Immediately Forced to Flee

Published

on

Shannon Bream, an anchor for Fox News, was planning to do her show in front of the Supreme Court, on the steps, as the background for her report on President Donald Trump’s announced SCOTUS nominee.

However, thanks to a group of hostile liberal protesters, this plan had to be quickly aborted as Bream felt threatened by the behavior they were exhibiting.

This is what liberals really mean when they talk about “having a dialogue” on important issues. Thug style.

“Very few times I’ve felt threatened while out in the field. The mood here tonight is very volatile,” Bream wrote on Twitter just minutes after Trump’s announcement in the White House. “Law enforcement appears to be closing down 1st Street in front of SCOTUS.”

On her show Monday night, Bream addressed the scene at the Supreme Court.

“Last year, there were certainly protesters out there and there was definitely opposition to justice [Neil] Gorsuch upon his name being announced that night. Tonight, we saw something different. We did have a plan to have our show out their live. It got so volatile at points that we — we ultimately didn’t feel like it would be safe to do an hour of live television out there,” she said.

This sort of junk being pulled by progressives is getting really old. Protesting is fine. Standing up for what you believe is something that’s to be celebrated as it’s a pillar of what makes America such an awesome place to live.

However, there’s a right way and a wrong way to make your voice heard. Making people feel unsafe, threatened, is most definitely the wrong way.

The left has abandoned civilized, adult conversations on the important issues that face our nation and have opted instead to throw fits like petulant children, attempting to force folks to give them what they want.

We should be able to sit down and have a conversation together. The fact that seems impossible for the left speaks volumes.

Source: The Daily Wire

Entertainment

Crew of Alec Baldwin Film Walked Off Set Over Safety Fears Hours Before Fatality

WHOA!

Published

on

While the fatal shooting of a Hollywood cinematographer has been deemed an accident by those involved, there appears to have been a pattern of negligence on-set, leading up to the incident.

Alec Baldwin last week discharged a “prop” firearm in the direction of crew members on the set of his film “Rust”, and, somehow, a live round had been loaded into the weapon.  The shot killed one member of the production staff and wounded another.

As it turns out, crew members were already concerned about the way in which the weapons were being handled.

The 24-year-old head armorer in charge of guns on the Alec Baldwin film where cinematographer Halyna Hutchins was tragically shot and killed on Thursday had admitted she wasn’t sure she was ready for the job in an interview before filming started.

‘I almost didn’t take the job because I wasn’t sure if I was ready, but doing it, it went really smoothly,’ Hannah Gutierrez-Reed said in a podcast interview last month after leading the firearms department for The Old Way, starring Nicolas Cage – her first time as head armorer.

And that’s not all:

It comes as crew on the film revealed they walked off set hours before the fatal accident over safety fears after firearms were accidentally discharged three times – including once by Baldwin’s stunt double who had been told the gun was not loaded, and twice in a closed cabin.

A search warrant released Friday said that Gutierrez-Reed laid out three prop guns on a cart outside the filming location, and first assistant director Dave Halls grabbed the gun from the cart and brought it inside to Baldwin, unaware that it was loaded with live rounds.

‘Cold gun!’ shouted Halls before handing the gun to Baldwin, using the phrase to signal to cast and crew that the gun was safe to fire for the scene, the warrant said.

take our poll - story continues below

Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?

  • Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

The investigation into the incident is ongoing, and there is the potential for someone to be charged in the case still.

While the fatal shooting of a Hollywood cinematographer has been deemed an accident by those involved, there appears to have been a pattern of negligence on-set, leading up to the incident. Alec Baldwin last week discharged a “prop” firearm in the direction of crew members on the set of his film “Rust”, and, somehow, a live round had been loaded into the weapon.  The shot killed one member of the production staff and wounded another. As it turns out, crew members were already concerned about the way in which the weapons were being handled. The 24-year-old head armorer in charge of guns on the Alec Baldwin film where cinematographer Halyna Hutchins was tragically shot and killed on Thursday had admitted she wasn’t sure she was ready for the job in an interview before filming started. ‘I almost didn’t take the job because I wasn’t sure if I was ready, but doing it, it went really smoothly,’ Hannah Gutierrez-Reed said in a podcast interview last month after leading the firearms department for The Old Way, starring Nicolas Cage – her first time as head armorer. And that’s not all: It comes as crew on the film revealed they walked off set hours before the fatal accident over safety fears after firearms were accidentally discharged three times – including once by Baldwin’s stunt double who had been told the gun was not loaded, and twice in a closed cabin. A search warrant released Friday said that Gutierrez-Reed laid out three prop guns on a cart outside the filming location, and first assistant director Dave Halls grabbed the gun from the cart and brought it inside to Baldwin, unaware that it was loaded with live rounds. ‘Cold gun!’ shouted Halls before handing the gun to Baldwin, using the phrase to signal to cast and…

Continue Reading

News

Texas Vape Shops File Restraining Order Over Sudden Delta-8 Switcheroo

The rollout of the new law was severely flawed.

Published

on

Around the world, attitudes toward the marijuana plant are changing…and rapidly.

Once considered the drug of choice for lazy stoners, wannabe hippies, and professional pizza delivery drivers, recent research into the cannabis plant have shown there to be a myriad of potent compounds within.  And, with the legalization of hemp, (which shares some of these magical effects), even the squares are using CBD creams and edibles to treat everything from muscle soreness to depression and anxiety.

Now, as chemists and agriculturists have concocted a way to make hemp into a very marijuana-like substance, authorities in places where marijuana is still illegal are having trouble with the letter of law and how to apply it to not-quite-synthetic weed.

Texas CBD and vape shops are searching for answers, and some have filed temporary restraining orders against the state after they say health officials abruptly announced last week that they had added delta-8 THC products to their list of Schedule I controlled substances.

Delta-8 is a less-potent alternative to the delta-9 product known as marijuana, though it produces similar effects.

And the rollout of this reading of the law was flawed as well.

Official state documents show that for months, the Department of State Health Services has considered the product illegal.

But Ashley Flood, who owns a CBD American Shaman franchise location in Allen, and other shop owners and consumers say they were never informed of the decision that Commissioner John Hellerstedt announced more than a year ago or the move to update the state’s website.

“We didn’t find out from the state, we didn’t find out from law enforcement, we didn’t find out via letter, email — nothing. We found out from one of our suppliers,” she said after finding out about the change to the DSHS website.

take our poll - story continues below

Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?

  • Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

And despite Flood’s understandable frustration, she has also suggested that her conversations with customer who are in law enforcement belied that the enforcement of this delta-8 rule is not a high priority for Texas authorities.

Around the world, attitudes toward the marijuana plant are changing…and rapidly. Once considered the drug of choice for lazy stoners, wannabe hippies, and professional pizza delivery drivers, recent research into the cannabis plant have shown there to be a myriad of potent compounds within.  And, with the legalization of hemp, (which shares some of these magical effects), even the squares are using CBD creams and edibles to treat everything from muscle soreness to depression and anxiety. Now, as chemists and agriculturists have concocted a way to make hemp into a very marijuana-like substance, authorities in places where marijuana is still illegal are having trouble with the letter of law and how to apply it to not-quite-synthetic weed. Texas CBD and vape shops are searching for answers, and some have filed temporary restraining orders against the state after they say health officials abruptly announced last week that they had added delta-8 THC products to their list of Schedule I controlled substances. Delta-8 is a less-potent alternative to the delta-9 product known as marijuana, though it produces similar effects. And the rollout of this reading of the law was flawed as well. Official state documents show that for months, the Department of State Health Services has considered the product illegal. But Ashley Flood, who owns a CBD American Shaman franchise location in Allen, and other shop owners and consumers say they were never informed of the decision that Commissioner John Hellerstedt announced more than a year ago or the move to update the state’s website. “We didn’t find out from the state, we didn’t find out from law enforcement, we didn’t find out via letter, email — nothing. We found out from one of our suppliers,” she said after finding out about the change to the DSHS website. And despite Flood’s understandable frustration,…

Continue Reading
The Schaftlein Report

Latest Articles

Best of the Week