Connect with us

News

Bernie Sanders Suffers Heart Attack, But Campaign Did Not Make It Public for Nearly 3 Days

Transparency? Not so much.

John Salvatore

Published

on

2020 Democrat Socialist presidential candidate Bernie Sanders is alive and kicking, but he did suffer a heart attack.

His campaign did not make this clear to the American people until nearly three days later.

A sign of things to come if Bernie becomes president?

Trending: Report: Schiff Pressured Witness to Say Trump Applied Pressure On Ukraine to Investigate Biden

Lets contextualize this a bit more: The 78-year old presidential candidate who raised more money than any other Democrat had a heart attack. And they didn’t tell supporters or anyone else for nearly three days.

More from Fox News:

Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders was discharged from a Nevada hospital on Friday, as his doctors acknowledged for the first time that the 78-year-old had suffered a heart attack earlier in the week.

The Sanders campaign released statements from his treating physicians acknowledging Sanders was diagnosed with a myocardial infarction – commonly known as a heart attack.

Bernie Pushed Medicare for All upon leaving the hospital:

I want to thank the doctors, nurses, and staff at the Desert Springs Hospital Medical Center for the excellent care that they provided. After two and a half days in the hospital, I feel great, and after taking a short time off, I look forward to getting back to work.

Hello everybody! We’re in Las Vegas. I’m feeling so much better.

Thank you for all of the love and warm wishes that you sent me.

See you soon on the campaign trail.

Thanks for all the well wishes. I’m feeling good. I’m fortunate to have good health care and great doctors and nurses helping me to recover.

None of us know when a medical emergency might affect us. And no one should fear going bankrupt if it occurs. Medicare for All!

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

News

Kevin McCarthy Says Top Dems Who Walked Out Of White House Meeting Are ‘Infatuated’ With Impeaching Trump

Published

on

Rep. Kevin McCarthy, the top member of the GOP in the House of Representatives, told his side of the story about the now infamous meeting that took place in the White House that featured House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer, and Senate Minority Leader Sen. Chuck Schumer all walking out the door in the middle of things. According to McCarthy, the reason for their departure is because they are “infatuated” with the idea of impeaching President Trump. Pelosi recently launched an impeachment inquiry into the president not that long ago over a phone call he made to Ukraine concerning possibly shady business dealings involving Democratic presidential candidate and former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter. Check out what McCarthy had to say via Fox News: “They left the meeting, other Democrats stayed and we had the most normal meeting you could ever have that was productive with the general of the joint chiefs, the secretary of defense and the president talking about how do we keep the homeland safe,” he said. “The president starts out and he provides the letter he sent to the president of Turkey, Erdogan,” he continued, claiming Pelosi did not look at it when it came to her turn and instead put it face down on the table. “I have served with six presidents,” the Maryland lawmaker said in a clip played by host Laura Ingraham. “Never… have I seen a president treat so disrespectfully a coequal branch of the government of the United States.” “These people are infatuated — they are fixated on impeaching this president instead of worrying about fixing our problems,” he said. McCarthy went on to say, “Who is the leader? The person who stayed in the room and had a discussion. The people who left the…

Continue Reading

News

Sources Claim Turkish President Erdogan Tossed Trump Letter In The Garbage

Published

on

Sources are claiming that Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan wasn’t too thrilled about the letter he received from President Trump that warned him not to take action along the Syrian border and tossed the letter in the trash. These same sources, who are close to Erdogan, confirmed with the BBC on Thursday that he “thoroughly rejected” the president’s letter, in which Trump threatened to annihilate Turkey’s economy if he decided to go forward with military action in Syria following Trump’s announcement several days prior to pull troops from the northeast of Syria. Here’s more from Fox News: Erdogan reportedly took the letter warning against being a “fool” and tossed it “in the bin,” the sources said. The letter, first obtained by Fox Business Network, came the same day Erdogan launched a Turkish military offensive into Syria, claiming it wanted to “neutralize terror threats” and establish a “safe zone.” Turkish forces last Wednesday carried out airstrikes and later announced ground troops had invaded northeastern Syria. Nearly all U.S. troops there have been removed and will be redeployed in the region in the coming weeks, something critics said was the “green light” for Erdogan to act. Here’s the letter Trump sent to Erdogan via Trish Regan on Twitter: https://twitter.com/trish_regan/status/1184559361638748161 Trump took a lot of criticism for his decision to remove troops from Syria, with many folks saying that this move was basically granting permission for Erdogan and Turkish forces to waltz into Syria and attack our Kurdish allies, essentially leaving our “friends” hanging. The president has since defended his actions saying the move to pull troops was not a “green light” for the attack on the Kurds.

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week

Send this to a friend