;
Connect with us

News

Biden Has Spent $2 Billion NOT to Finish Planned Border Wall Projects

According to a new report, Joe Biden has spent $2 billion tax dollars NOT to build the border wall projects

Published

on

According to a new report, Joe Biden has spent $2 billion tax dollars NOT to build the border wall projects launched under the Trump administration.

The report released by the Republicans on the Government Operations and Border Management Subcommittee of the Homeland Security and Government Affairs Committee found that Biden has spent the billions to suspend or terminate the construction projects stared by Trump and is spending $3 million every day to avoid strengthening our southern border, according to Fox News.

According to Fox:

“These interim findings show that the Biden administration’s efforts to stop border wall construction constitute significant waste of taxpayer resources,” the report says. “As of the drafting of this report the Biden administration has paid border wall contractors at least $2 billion and counting to not build the border wall.”

take our poll - story continues below

Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?

  • Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

“This $2 billion comes directly from DOD’s budget, and the Biden administration’s continued waste of these funds poses risks to national security and border security,” it says.

Biden ended the Trump-era wall project, which saw 450 miles built during the Trump administration, on his first day in office with hundreds of miles still funded and contracts already underway. Biden ordered a review of the federal government’s obligations.

DHS has also announced that it intends to transfer the cash already earmarked for building the wall to other uses.

The Biden administration is reportedly incurring $6 million a day in “suspension costs” to payoff more than 30 companies that had already been contracted to do the border wall construction.

“This means that the federal government is paying contractors on these seven projects $3 million per day to drive out to project sites and guard the unused pallets of steel and other construction materials,” the GOP report said.

“It is absolutely absurd that Americans are paying contractors to guard metal gates that President Biden refuses to install because he wants to ‘study’ the wall,” he said in a statement. “Stubbornly refusing to spend money approved for the wall is not ‘executing’ the law. It’s ignoring the law and ignoring the very real national security concerns posed by illegal entry across our very open southern border. For years I have called out federal waste, but the Biden Administration is literally ‘going for broke’ with this nonsense,” said Sen. James Lankford, R-OK.

Follow Warner Todd Huston on Facebook at: facebook.com/Warner.Todd.Huston.

News

Paging Fox Mulder: Pentagon Could Open Permanent UFO Office in Coming Months

In yet another case of life imitating art, it appears as though we’re about to have out own government funded X-Files office.

Published

on

The truth is out there, and the Pentagon is ready to commit to searching for it full-time.

Over the course of the last several years, Americans have heard more from their government on the subject of UFO’s than ever before.  This is thanks to a number of well-documented sightings from within the military, and a massive glut of disclosure that was forced out of the CIA through an amendment to a COVID-19 relief bill.

Now, amid this rise in interest, the Pentagon is getting serious about the subject.

Tucked into the House of Representatives’ lengthy fiscal 2022 National Defense Authorization Act proposal lawmakers passed Thursday evening is a provision to form a permanent office under the Defense secretary, where officials would investigate government- and military-provided reports of unexplained sights in the sky.

take our poll - story continues below

Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?

  • Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

That office would “carry out, on a department-wide basis, the mission currently performed by the Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon Task Force,” according to a less-than-five-page section in the House’s NDAA, which was put forth by Rep. Ruben Gallego, D-Ariz., a Marine Corps combat veteran.

The office would work to standardize the way in which the DOD documents the phenomenon.

Specifically, officials within that hub would develop a means to synchronize and standardize the collection and analysis of such incidents across federal departments, search for links between these occurrences and foreign governments, evaluate how much of a threat the sightings pose, work with U.S. allies to assess the origins of UAPs and more, the text notes. Starting Dec. 31, 2022 and annually through 2026, the Defense secretary would be required to supply multiple Congressional committees with reports on such phenomenon. Among other topics, those materials would need to include analyses of relevant data collected through geospatial, signals and human intelligence, details of any notable patterns in sightings, and evaluations of health-related effects on people who encountered UAPs. Many of these recommendations were alluded to in that preliminary document from the task force.

In yet another case of life imitating art, it appears as though we’re about to have out own government funded X-Files office.

The truth is out there, and the Pentagon is ready to commit to searching for it full-time. Over the course of the last several years, Americans have heard more from their government on the subject of UFO’s than ever before.  This is thanks to a number of well-documented sightings from within the military, and a massive glut of disclosure that was forced out of the CIA through an amendment to a COVID-19 relief bill. Now, amid this rise in interest, the Pentagon is getting serious about the subject. Tucked into the House of Representatives’ lengthy fiscal 2022 National Defense Authorization Act proposal lawmakers passed Thursday evening is a provision to form a permanent office under the Defense secretary, where officials would investigate government- and military-provided reports of unexplained sights in the sky. That office would “carry out, on a department-wide basis, the mission currently performed by the Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon Task Force,” according to a less-than-five-page section in the House’s NDAA, which was put forth by Rep. Ruben Gallego, D-Ariz., a Marine Corps combat veteran. The office would work to standardize the way in which the DOD documents the phenomenon. Specifically, officials within that hub would develop a means to synchronize and standardize the collection and analysis of such incidents across federal departments, search for links between these occurrences and foreign governments, evaluate how much of a threat the sightings pose, work with U.S. allies to assess the origins of UAPs and more, the text notes. Starting Dec. 31, 2022 and annually through 2026, the Defense secretary would be required to supply multiple Congressional committees with reports on such phenomenon. Among other topics, those materials would need to include analyses of relevant data collected through geospatial, signals and human intelligence, details of any notable patterns in sightings, and evaluations of…

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Giuliani Jilted: Fox News Bans Rudy and Son from Appearing on Network

This, after Rudy was integral in bringing Fox News to the mainstream.

Published

on

In the latest bit of fallout from Donald Trump’s first term as President, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani has been banned by Fox News.

Giuliani, who served as the personal attorney for Donald Trump during much of his presidency, is currently in legal limbo, having lost his ability to practice law in New York while facing a rather sizable defamation lawsuit from Dominion Voting Systems.

Now, as many continue to wonder how much influence Trump will have on the future of the Republican Party, Giuliani has taken a major publicity hit.

Prior to a scheduled appearance on “Fox & Friends” on Sept. 11, “Fox & Friends Weekend” co-host Pete Hegseth apparently called the former New York City mayor the night before and apologized, telling him he had been canceled from their guest list.

take our poll - story continues below

Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?

  • Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

The decision was particularly troubling for Rudy.

A source close to the former New York City mayor told Playbook that Giuliani was upset by the decision because he had “done a big favor” for Fox Corp. founder and Chairman Rupert Murdoch.

“He was instrumental in getting Fox on Time Warner so it could be watched in New York City,” the source told Playbook.

Giuliani’s son Andrew is also reportedly banned from the network, although no official reasoning has been given for either action.

 

In the latest bit of fallout from Donald Trump’s first term as President, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani has been banned by Fox News. Giuliani, who served as the personal attorney for Donald Trump during much of his presidency, is currently in legal limbo, having lost his ability to practice law in New York while facing a rather sizable defamation lawsuit from Dominion Voting Systems. Now, as many continue to wonder how much influence Trump will have on the future of the Republican Party, Giuliani has taken a major publicity hit. Prior to a scheduled appearance on “Fox & Friends” on Sept. 11, “Fox & Friends Weekend” co-host Pete Hegseth apparently called the former New York City mayor the night before and apologized, telling him he had been canceled from their guest list. The decision was particularly troubling for Rudy. A source close to the former New York City mayor told Playbook that Giuliani was upset by the decision because he had “done a big favor” for Fox Corp. founder and Chairman Rupert Murdoch. “He was instrumental in getting Fox on Time Warner so it could be watched in New York City,” the source told Playbook. Giuliani’s son Andrew is also reportedly banned from the network, although no official reasoning has been given for either action.  

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week