Connect with us

News

BOMBSHELL: Judge Who Blocked Trump’s Border Wall Donated $30,000 to Obama & Dems

Hmm. Anything fishy here?

John Salvatore

Published

on

Oh, good.

Another Obama judge blocking President Trump from doing things to benefit all Americans.

Haywood Gilliam just found himself in a big mess, but it’s all his doing.

Trending: Ilhan Omar Caught Red-Handed In ‘Cash-For-Ballots Harvesting Scheme’ — Project Veritas Report

From Washington Examiner:

take our poll - story continues below

Trump or Biden, who will win?

  • Why wait until November 3? Show all of America who you're voting for in 2020  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

A federal judge who partially blocked President Trump’s plans to build a border wall along the United States-Mexico border previously donated almost $30,000 to former President Obama, other Democrats, and a political action committee.

U.S. District Court Judge Haywood Gilliam, an Obama appointee confirmed in 2014, donated $6,900 to Barack Obama’s debut campaign for president and $14,500 to his reelection campaign, according to federal election records. The same records also indicate he contributed $4,500 to the Democratic National Committee in 2012 and, between 2012 and 2015, sent $3,100 to the Covington Burling LLP PAC, which supports candidates from both parties. His contributions totaled $29,000.

But wait!

There’s more…

Gilliam made the donations, first reported by the Epoch Times, prior to serving as a U.S. District judge. He had said during his confirmation hearing that he “would base my decisions solely on the facts of each case and the applicable precedent, without regard to any political ideology or motivation,” and that “any personal views would not interfere in any way with my ability to neutrally apply the law.”

Patrick Shanahan will most likely become the next Secretary of Defense after he was recently nominated to the post by President Trump.

Shanahan is currently the acting SecDef, having filled the shoes of James “Mad Dog” Mattis.

Shanahan made clear that hundreds of miles of wall have been contracted to be built on America’s southern border with Mexico.

Democrat hearts are breaking across the country.

So @ActingSecDef just told Congress that 256 new miles of Trump’s Wall is now funded to be built, at the rate of half a mile every day. He said that we will see about “63 additional new miles of wall” constructed six months from now. #thewall

WATCH:

President Trump will now and forever be linked to the wall.

It was his biggest promise to voters in 2016 and he is not content with the current influx of illegal immigration – nor should he be.

45 is now saying that hundreds of miles of wall will be completed by the end of next year.

LOOK:

Congress must change the Immigration Laws now, Dems won’t act. Wall is being built – 400 miles by end of next year. Mexico must stop the march to Border! @foxandfriends

That’s a lot of wall.

Will it happen? Time will tell.

Of course, Trump has to focus on re-election. If he were to lose, bye-bye wall – forever.

POTUS is done playing games.

He knows, as does everybody, that America is a nation of immigrants. That’s a given.

But when too many people abuse the system, something has to change. Things cannot continue to go down the same track when it comes to immigration, legal or illegal.

At some point, enough is enough.

Allow POTUS to elaborate:

TRUMP: “This is our new statement- the system is full. We can’t take you anymore. Whether it’s asylum or anything you want – illegal immigration – we can’t take you anymore. Our country is full. Our area is full. The sector is full. Can’t take you anymore, I’m sorry. Turn around”

WATCH:

Save conservative media!

News

White House Reveals Details Of Plan To Ship 150 Million Rapid Virus Tests To States

Published

on

According to brand new reports, states are set to receive 6.5 million rapid coronavirus tests this week, thanks to a plan detailed by President Trump on Monday, calling the move a “game changer” that will enable leadership in those states to provide better protection for first responders and to reopen schools. The whole idea of reopening schools has been something of a hot button issue as of late, despite the mountain of evidence that supports children not having severe issues with the virus like high-risk adults do. Here’s more from the Washington Times: Mississippi Gov. Tate Reeves, a Republican, thanked Mr. Trump for the BinaxNOW tests. He said the 15-minute turnaround time will allow him to screen K-12 schoolteachers daily instead of weekly. “We want to get 100% of our kids back in the classroom,” Mr. Reeves said in the White House Rose Garden. All told, 100 million of the Abbott tests will be sent to states. Governors can use them as they see fit, though the White House wants them to keep K-12 schools open, support critical infrastructure and first responders and stamp out local flare-ups of COVID-19. Mr. Trump said the other 50 million tests will go to nursing homes, assisted-living facilities and historically Black colleges and universities as part of an effort to protect the most vulnerable. He said the shipments will be a “massive and groundbreaking” expansion of the nation’s testing. Despite what mainstream media outlets have had to say about the Trump administrations handling of the coronavirus, the president has done a fantastic job. He’s refused to abuse his power and get involved in state affairs, allowing governors to handle the bulk of the work just as the Constitution calls for. And, for the most part, the majority of governors seem to have done fairly…

Continue Reading

News

David Hogg Issues Apology For Condemning Violence Carried Out By Non-White People: ‘It’s Not My Place’

Published

on

Leftism continues to prove that it is indeed some sort of wacky mental disorder by showcasing just how impossible it is to hold this view and be consistent. The latest case in point comes to us from anti-gun activist and Parkland shooting survivor David Hogg. Hogg made some comments about condemning violent acts and seemed to allude this included acts perpetrated by individuals who weren’t white as well. Seems like a reasonable, principled, consistent take. Kind of unusual for this guy. But, after he got pressure from folks, he walked that back and said “it’s not my place” to condemn those violent acts done by people of color. Sigh. via Daily Wire: “Young people can stage a nonviolent political revolution over the coming decade but it will require all of us voting in consistently high # EVERY election, protesting, organizing and running for office and most importantly the persistence, love and community to overcome setbacks,” Hogg tweeted on Monday morning. “To do so we must all practice the humility, kindness and grace to be the political leaders we need to be in order to create such change.” “We must not fall for the slander espoused by those in power that says violence will solve our problems, they only say that so they can have an excuse to grow their authoritarianism. I have seen how violence and hate destroys lives and communities- it is not the answer,” he continued. “The use of violence to acquire political power is deeply rooted in imperialism, capitalism and white supremacy[.] I personally refuse to believe that the use of this same violence will ever create nonviolent systems of government that represent and support everyone.” https://twitter.com/davidhogg111/status/1310581905591590914 https://twitter.com/davidhogg111/status/1310591353445810177 Hogg later clarified that his comments are only directed at “young white people” who have used the protests and…

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week

 
Send this to a friend