1) Growth slowed from 2.6% in Q-4 2022 to 1.1% in Q-1 2023 1A) Americans are losing faith they will have enough money for retirement 1B) Total debt held by […]
1) Despite the overwhelming numbers against Biden, he is favored to win. We’ll explain. 1A) 51% of Democrats do not want him to run and 26% do want him to […]
Guest – Jeffrey Dunetz 1) No Democratic votes and likely failure in Senate 2) Abortion pill ruling delayed by Supreme Court 2A) 80% disagree with the Dobbs ruling turning back […]
Guest – Joe Visconti 1) Teen mob take over downtown Chicago and assault white woman 1A) St. Louis Prosecutor fails to show at Murder Trial 1B) Mobs take over LA […]
The Left decided long ago that white people are an impediment to society.
Guest – Tom Amenta 1) Aftermath of Louisville shooter killing 4 and wounding 9. Suicidal and live streaming a murderous rampage 2) Tennessee City Counsels try to reinstate terminated lawmakers. […]
Russia, China, Iran, Busy with World Dominance - America Busy with Drag Queens, Transgenders and Confused Kids
Let’s come in for a landing here – before America crashes and burns to a crisp.
1) Leftist secure seat on Wisconsin Supreme Court tilting the court from Conservative to Liberal. Large turn out of left wing voters. However, with a Super Majority in the state […]
The raw stink of the Biden Administration will linger for the rest of American history.
Guest – Jeffrey Dunetz 1) Russia charges WSJ reporter on Spying charges. WSJ denies it and demands immediate release. Court date set for May 1A) Top U.S. General confirms Russians […]
1) Consumer confidence rises during March as banking crisis somewhat subsides – good news 1A) Disney joins a list of companies with a layoff announcement of 7,000 which is not […]
“Our voting system begs for transparency at all points along the election process”
Guest – Jeffrey Dunetz 1) What will the Grand Jury and DA do? Trump? 2) DeSantis teases 2024 plans. Rips Trump character and Trump responds. 3) Federal Reserve raises interest […]
Guest – Drew Allen 1) China shifted the majority of their oil purchases to Russia over Saudi Arabia 1A) International Criminal Court issues arrest warrant for Putin war crimes. […]
“Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, […]
Guest – Jeffrey Dunetz 1) European bank stocks are stabilize as Credit Suisse receives $54B commitment from the Swiss National Bank. 1A) The Federal Reserve meets next week. The expectation […]
1) Federal Reserve, Treasury and FDIC step up and back ALL deposits to avert further bank runs. 1A) Stocks are up after a severe fallout on Monday when bank […]
Guest Jeffrey Dunetz 1) A Florida Federal Judge strikes down a Biden policy of “Catch and Release” Administration claims there are not enough facilities to handle the flow. We’ll try […]
“Without Obama’s zeal for Communism, the current version of Joe Biden would not exist”
Guest Tom Amenta 1) Chairman Powell says Inflation is still too high and unemployment rates may go up to 4.5%. 1A) Sen. Elizabeth Warren goes off the rails in Senate […]
Guest – Jeffrey Dunetz 1) A Bi-partisan Senate approved a bill to kill ESG investing rules. Biden Veto is likely. 2) Supreme Court to rule on Biden Student Loan Forgiveness […]
1) Florida Governor Ron DeSantis while not indicating he is running checks all of the boxes that indicate as such. 1A) DeSantis signs bill revoking Disney’s self governing power […]
Guest – Jeffrey Dunetz 1) According to recent polling, President Biden is gaining support among Democrats and left leaning Independents, while former President Trump support among Republicans and conservative Independents […]