Connect with us

Entertainment

Chris Cuomo Preparing Massive Lawsuit Aimed at Former Employer

But CNN INSTANTLY put the kibosh on it!

Published

on

Things over at CNN have been rough in recent days, and they certainly aren’t smoothing out anytime soon.

The infotainment network is facing an onslaught of trouble of late, thanks largely to the actions of Chris Cuomo – formerly the top draw at the station – thanks to his inappropriate actions in regard to his brother’s sexual assault scandal during his time as the Governor of New York.

Cuomo has since been fired, and a war of words has erupted between he and his former employer.  Just yesterday it was reported that CNN was rebuking Cuomo’s claims that they were aware of the poor behavior of their primetime star.

Today, Cuomo is setting himself up to sue CNN.

take our poll - story continues below

Did SCOTUS make the right decision on medical mandates for large businesses?

  • Did SCOTUS make the right decision on medical mandates for large businesses?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Fired CNN host Chris Cuomo is set to sue the network if it balks at paying him at least $18 million to cover what’s left on his contract, sources told The Post on Monday.

Cuomo, 51, has hired lawyers and is preparing to file the lawsuit over the remainder of the four-year contract he signed last year — after a bitter back-and-forth about what the network knew of his secret efforts to aid his embattled brother, then-Gov. Andrew Cuomo, said sources familiar with the matter.

His contract was reportedly worth $6 million annually, leaving between $18 million and $20 million that he would be owed, sources said, adding that Chris Cuomo would also likely seek damages.

The network was not entertained by the idea.

But CNN has “no intention of paying [Chris] Cuomo a penny,” an insider said.

“If he gets a settlement, there would be uproar,” the source added.

Cuomo has also left his SiriusXM radio program this week, leaving the longtime anchor with no audience to complain to.

Entertainment

UFC Chief Laments Lack of Available Monoclonal COVID Treatments

This, just days after Florida accused the federal government of hoarding the life-saving treatments.

Published

on

If you were to ask the government about the options that we have for defeating the coronavirus pandemic, you are likely to hear but one side of the story:  Vaccines.

The Biden administration has been unwavering in their support of these inoculations, even going so far as to attempt to install a constitutionally unsound vaccine mandate that took only two months for the Supreme Court to gut.

But there are other options too, induing the widely popular and effective monoclonal antibody treatments.  And, despite the government’s insistence on pushing vaccines on the masses, the Biden administration has also appeared to corner the market on these life-saving medicines…and they’re being awfully stingy with them.

“I bet I could get some f*****g pain pills quicker than I could get monoclonal antibodies,” UFC President Dana White said in regards to the rationing of monoclonal antibodies for treatment of COVID-19 during a press conference on Saturday following the UFC 45 Vegas in Las Vegas, NV.

take our poll - story continues below

Did SCOTUS make the right decision on medical mandates for large businesses?

  • Did SCOTUS make the right decision on medical mandates for large businesses?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

MMA Weekly asked White about a left-wing censorship campaign targeting Joe Rogan under the auspices of “misinformation” involving an “open letter” from assorted medical professionals and academic calling on Spotify, the distributor or Rogan’s eponymous podcast, to “take action” against what they described as “mass-misinformation” which is “medically and culturally dangerous.”

The exchange was lively to say the least.

MMA Weekly asked, “I was wondering what your thoughts were with the 200-plus doctors trying to put pressure on Spotify saying that Joe’s a menace.”

White replied, “Are they really? Well how about this, ever since I came out and said what I did, It’s almost impossible now to get monoclonal antibodies. They’re making it so you can’t get them — medicine that absolutely works, they’re keeping from us. I don’t want to get too political and start getting into all this s***, but ivermectin and monoclonal antibodies have been around for a long time. Now, all of a sudden, you can’t dig them up to save your life. The doctors won’t give them to you.”

The criticism arrives amid a flurry of complaints from Florida officials, complaining that the Biden administration simply will not ship these treatments to them, and without providing any reason as to why.

If you were to ask the government about the options that we have for defeating the coronavirus pandemic, you are likely to hear but one side of the story:  Vaccines. The Biden administration has been unwavering in their support of these inoculations, even going so far as to attempt to install a constitutionally unsound vaccine mandate that took only two months for the Supreme Court to gut. But there are other options too, induing the widely popular and effective monoclonal antibody treatments.  And, despite the government’s insistence on pushing vaccines on the masses, the Biden administration has also appeared to corner the market on these life-saving medicines…and they’re being awfully stingy with them. “I bet I could get some f*****g pain pills quicker than I could get monoclonal antibodies,” UFC President Dana White said in regards to the rationing of monoclonal antibodies for treatment of COVID-19 during a press conference on Saturday following the UFC 45 Vegas in Las Vegas, NV. MMA Weekly asked White about a left-wing censorship campaign targeting Joe Rogan under the auspices of “misinformation” involving an “open letter” from assorted medical professionals and academic calling on Spotify, the distributor or Rogan’s eponymous podcast, to “take action” against what they described as “mass-misinformation” which is “medically and culturally dangerous.” The exchange was lively to say the least. MMA Weekly asked, “I was wondering what your thoughts were with the 200-plus doctors trying to put pressure on Spotify saying that Joe’s a menace.” White replied, “Are they really? Well how about this, ever since I came out and said what I did, It’s almost impossible now to get monoclonal antibodies. They’re making it so you can’t get them — medicine that absolutely works, they’re keeping from us. I don’t want to get too political and start getting into…

Continue Reading

Entertainment

DirecTV Removes Conservative News Network in Blow to Free Speech

The move is just the latest incident in which conservative bandwidth has been arbitrarily limited, and it certainly won’t be the last. 

Published

on

In our nation, we’ve long held the belief that the diversity of opinion is a tool for sharpening our abilities and ingenuity.  The freedom to speak as you want is the best way to keep the evil among us from snatching up the entirety of the American Dream for themselves, and it levels the playing field among the masses.

That it why the latest move from DirecTV is so egregious.

The largest satellite provider in the United States said late Friday it will drop One America News, a move that could financially cripple the rightwing TV network known for fueling conspiracy theories about the 2020 election.

The announcement by DirecTV, which is 70% owned by AT&T, comes three months after a Reuters investigation revealed that OAN’s founder testified that AT&T inspired him to create the network. Court testimony also showed that OAN receives nearly all of its revenue from DirecTV.

The sudden change comes after years of cooperation.

DirecTV, with approximately 15 million subscribers, is by far OAN’s largest carrier. According to testimony by OAN’s accountant reviewed by Reuters, DirecTV provided 90% of the conservative network’s revenue.

“We informed Herring Networks that, following a routine internal review, we do not plan to enter into a new contract when our current agreement expires,” DirecTV said in a statement.

The OAN-DirecTV contract is set to expire in the next several months. DirecTV began airing OAN in April 2017, a deal that began shortly after OAN and AT&T settled a lawsuit over alleged oral promises during negotiations.

The move is just the latest incident in which conservative bandwidth has been arbitrarily limited, and it certainly won’t be the last.

In our nation, we’ve long held the belief that the diversity of opinion is a tool for sharpening our abilities and ingenuity.  The freedom to speak as you want is the best way to keep the evil among us from snatching up the entirety of the American Dream for themselves, and it levels the playing field among the masses. That it why the latest move from DirecTV is so egregious. The largest satellite provider in the United States said late Friday it will drop One America News, a move that could financially cripple the rightwing TV network known for fueling conspiracy theories about the 2020 election. The announcement by DirecTV, which is 70% owned by AT&T, comes three months after a Reuters investigation revealed that OAN’s founder testified that AT&T inspired him to create the network. Court testimony also showed that OAN receives nearly all of its revenue from DirecTV. The sudden change comes after years of cooperation. DirecTV, with approximately 15 million subscribers, is by far OAN’s largest carrier. According to testimony by OAN’s accountant reviewed by Reuters, DirecTV provided 90% of the conservative network’s revenue. “We informed Herring Networks that, following a routine internal review, we do not plan to enter into a new contract when our current agreement expires,” DirecTV said in a statement. The OAN-DirecTV contract is set to expire in the next several months. DirecTV began airing OAN in April 2017, a deal that began shortly after OAN and AT&T settled a lawsuit over alleged oral promises during negotiations. The move is just the latest incident in which conservative bandwidth has been arbitrarily limited, and it certainly won’t be the last.

Continue Reading
The Schaftlein Report

Latest Articles

Best of the Week