Connect with us

News

CNN Anchor Brian Stelter Slammed After He Claims ‘Right-Wing Media Tempest’ Behind Push For Biden Not To Debate Trump

Published

on

If you are a glutton for punishment and actually watch CNN for news coverage — why would you do this to yourself? — then you’re probably well aware of the many ridiculous anti-Trump claims that Brian Stelter has made over the last several years.

It seems that Stelter is not ready to stop participating in this activity either, as on Monday night, he stated that the massive push for Joe Biden to not debate President Trump for the upcoming election was orchestrated by “mostly right-wing media.”

This, as you might imagine, resulted in Stelter getting some severe pushback.

Trending: People Who Don’t Wear Masks Should Be ‘Hanging’ or Imprisoned Says ‘Harry Potter’ Star

Here’s more on this from Fox News:

take our poll - story continues below

Trump or Biden, who will win?

  • Why wait until November 3? Show all of America who you're voting for in 2020  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Earlier in the day, the Times sparked mockery across social media for an op-ed arguing that presidential debates should be “scrapped,” with critics suggesting that it’s the latest effort by the media to prevent Biden from debating Trump. Donald Trump Jr. even chimed in, tweeting, “OMG they’re really going for it. There’s absolutely nothing the left will not do to protect Joe Biden and cover-up for all of his obvious flaws,” to accompany a link to the op-ed.

Townhall.com political editor and Fox News contributor Guy Benson quipped about the puzzling media trend, writing, “This ‘Biden shouldn’t debate’ boomlet is just a media tempest, right? Right?”

Stelter, once dubbed the media’s “hall monitor,” appeared to reject the premise of Benson’s comment.

“It is mostly a right-wing media tempest, fueled by hour after hour of Fox commentary (not reporting), far removed from campaign reality …,” the CNN pundit told Benson.

Benson, not one to shrink back from a good public “discussion” with a “journalist” from the left, replied by posting a screenshot that originated with Reagan Battalion featuring many different headlines from publications like Newsweek, CNN, The New York Times, and CNN, which urge the former vice president not to engage in a debate with President Trump.

Then Stelter tried to shift around his argument, but in reality, it just made him appear to be schizophrenic in his reasoning.

“I’m well aware. but it’s a mistake to spend lots of precious time yakking about what leftie columnists are suggesting in this case. obviously biden will debate. why imply otherwise to viewers, hour after hour?” Stelter wrote.

The discussion between the pair of media personalities remained civil, but lots of other folks were disgusted with Stelter’s ridiculous statement.

And that’s just a small sample. There are plenty more where that came from.

Truly, this is just more propaganda from Stelter who would do anything to slam Trump and to slam the right-leaning media, even if his claims don’t make any sense at all.

Does anyone at this point take Stelter seriously?

Save conservative media!

News

Israeli Prime Minister Has Historic Meeting With Saudi Prince In Saudi Arabia

Published

on

In a historic first for both Israel and Saudi Arabia, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman held a meeting in the city of Neom, Saudi Arabia. This is the first time that a publicly acknowledged meeting between a prime minister of the Israeli government and high-level officials of the government of Saudi Arabia has ever taken place. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo attended the historic event, along with Israeli Mossad Chief Yossi Cohen. https://twitter.com/AmichaiStein1/status/1330773342295646210 via The Daily Wire: The meeting is the latest development in the ongoing growth of Arab nations rejecting their previous hostility toward Israel and joining in the effort to counter Iran, which they see as the gravest threat to peace in the Middle East. Those developments were fostered by the Trump administration, which rejected the dangerous Iran nuclear deal embraced by the Obama administration and instead concentrated on bolstering relations between Israel and the surrounding Gulf states. The astonishing rapidity of Arab nations such as the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, and Sudan all joining the Abraham Accords within three months in 2020 represented a historic shift in the Middle East, nurtured by President Trump. It’s not surprising that Israel and Saudi Arabia would go public with the meeting between Netanyahu and the Saudi prince; they must be worried that a prospective Biden administration would coddle the despotic Iranian regime as the Obama administration did. Of course, all of these great strides toward peace in the Middle East could easily be destroyed if President Trump is not certified to be the winner of the 2020 presidential election. Former Vice President Joe Biden has already made it very clear he will rejoin the Iran nuclear deal, which will no doubt strain our relationship with Israel and many other nations in the region. How…

Continue Reading

News

Leader For Warp Speed Program Says First Americans Could Receive COVID Vaccine In December

Published

on

Moncef Slaoui, the head of the U.S. coronavirus vaccine program, made an appearance on CNN over the weekend where he said that the first doses of the coronavirus vaccine could be administered to Americans around December 11. “Our plan is to be able to ship vaccines to the immunization sites within 24 hours from the approval, so I expect maybe on day two after approval on the 11th or the 12th of December,” Slaoui said. According to Slaoui, the efforts to get a vaccine ready as quickly as possible and distribute it among Americans is not going to be derailed if there happens to be a change in administration. via Newsmax: “All decisions are made, the train is running. Whether one administration or the other doesn’t, frankly, make a difference,” Slaoui said on NBC’s “Meet the Press.” The operation “has been isolated from the administration, from the political environment, and the political context,” said Slaoui, a former head of GlaxoSmithKline’s vaccines operation. Yet information on the program isn’t been shared with the incoming Biden administration, he said, consistent with President Donald Trump’s failure to acknowledge his election loss. “I have been informed that I should not be saying anything that’s confidential to anybody, including, you know, anybody that’s not part of the administration, and therefore, I’ll act according to what the legal requirements are,” Slaoui stated. To summarize, Slaoui is saying that if President Trump’s lawsuits and recounts turn out to prove that Joe Biden really is the rightful president, the change in administration will not result in delays for the vaccine getting out to the people. Hopefully, this vaccine will turn out to be safe and effective, allowing folks to choose how they want to protect themselves and their loved ones from infection in the future.  

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week