Connect with us

News

CONFIRMED: Nigerian Brothers Admit Smollett Paid Them to Stage ‘Hate Crime’ [Details]

Game over. Jussie Smollett lied to the entire nation.

John Salvatore

Published

on

It was planned.

It was rehearsed.

It was nothing more than a cry for attention.

Trending: Young Cheerleaders Cursed Out Because of ‘Their Privilege’ By BLM Protesters (Videos)

“Empire” actor Jussie Smollett thought he’d get away with staging a hate crime, probably due to how the media would attempt to cover for him throughout the process.

take our poll - story continues below

Would You Vote for Trump If He Runs In 2024?

  • Would You Vote for Trump If He Runs In 2024?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

He was wrong.

From CBS News:

The two Nigerian brothers arrested in connection with the assault on “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett are no longer suspects in the attack. They’re now cooperating with police.

A source close to the investigation confirms to CBS News the brothers told detectives Smollett paid them to participate in the alleged attack on January 29 and that they purchased the rope — which was found around Smollett’s neck — at a nearby hardware store. The source said detectives have evidence to corroborate the sale, something the men’s attorney alluded to Friday night.

[…]

Smollett has not spoken publicly about the arrest and subsequent release of the two brothers. Earlier this week, Chicago police said Smollett was still being treated as a victim, not a suspect.

Donald Trump Jr. weighed in:

Cory Booker originally called the “attack” a “modern day lynching.”

Now, he’s singing a drastically different tune.

WATCH:

Smollett even reimbursed the brothers for buying the “noose” that “went around his neck.”

Originally, the report was that Smollett was attacked by two men who yelled, “This is MAGA country.”

Smollett also told authorities that his attackers were white.

Not long after, Smollett’s neighbors doubted his story and ABC Chicago said Smollett may have staged the attack.

On Smollett’s neighbors, via New York Post:

CHICAGO — Nearly two weeks after “Empire” star Jussie Smollett claimed he was the victim of a racist, homophobic attack, cops have yet to identify any suspects — and some people in his tony Chicago neighborhood are growing skeptical.

[…]

“I’ve been in this neighborhood five years. I don’t believe it, not around here … Half the people are gay and the other half are black.”

WATCH:

From ABC Chicago, who noted that Smollett staged the attack with the help of others because he was being written off the show.

From ABC 7:

Multiple sources have told ABC7 Eyewitness News that police are investigating whether Smollett and the two men staged the attack allegedly because Smollett was being written off of “Empire.”

ABC’s Robin Roberts interviewed Smollett, where he proceeded to stick to the lie.

Jussie said he was baffled that people didn’t believe him. Apparently, he’s just not that good of an actor, huh?

If Smollett was being written off the show prior to this insane “hate crime,” what will happen to him now?

Will social justice warriors voice their support? Will he maybe get his own spinoff?

How about Smollett pays for his crime and serves his time? That seems like the most appropriate response.

Don’t hold your breath waiting for lefties to say they were sorry for jumping on the Jussie bandwagon, though.

They’ll hold strong togetther and attempt to steer the conversation toward “racism in America.” They’ll make it seem as if Smollett is the true victim.

Count on it.

*Headline

Biden Policies Keep Migrant Kids Away From Parents ‘For Weeks,’ In ‘Facilities Akin to Jail’

How come nobody on the Left seems to care, though!?

John Salvatore

Published

on

Donald Trump was roasted by Hollywood elites and the mainstream media for his treatment of migrant children at the border. Biden has done absolutely nothing different, yet for some reason there isn’t 24/7 coverage. This is why nobody can trust the MSM. Check this out, via The Daily Wire: Democrat President Joe Biden is reportedly putting migrant children in detention facilities that resemble prisons and is separating the children for weeks on end—both issues that Democrats and the media used to attack former President Donald Trump during Trump’s presidency. “The number of unaccompanied migrant children detained along the southern border has tripled in the last two weeks to more than 3,250, filling facilities akin to jails as the Biden administration struggles to find room for them in shelters,” The New York Times reported. “The children are being held in facilities, managed by the Customs and Border Protection agency, that were built for adults. The border agency has been the subject of widespread criticism for the horrific conditions in its federal detention facilities, in which children are exposed to disease, hunger and overcrowding.” […] USA Today reported over the weekend that Biden was “still sheltering children separated from close family members in federal facilities for weeks on end – something immigrant advocates and attorneys had hoped the new administration would resolve by now.” The report noted in its headline that children were being “being separated from relatives for weeks” under Biden. https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1369082740805689344 And here’s some random news from Twitter… https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1369033404612771843 https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1369079628950867972 https://twitter.com/EtanSmallman/status/1368832580842315778 https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1369050996039680000 https://twitter.com/trscoop/status/1369000999994724353

Continue Reading

News

Charges Dropped Against Breonna Taylor’s Boyfriend: He Tried to Murder A Police Officer

He immediately commented on IG: ‘They dropped them charges…’

John Salvatore

Published

on

Officers knocked on their door. And knocked. And knocked. For anywhere between 30 and 90 seconds, they knocked. When the cops entered the apartment, Breonna Taylor’s boyfriend opened fire. An officer was injured. Could’ve died, even. But it’s all about “white privilege,” right!? From The Hill: A judge on Monday ruled that charges against Breonna Taylor’s boyfriend, Kenneth Walker, for shooting a Louisville, Ky., police officer would be permanently dropped. Jefferson Circuit Judge Olu Stevens declared that the charges against Walker would be dismissed with prejudice preventing him from being charged with the March 13 incident that resulted in his girlfriend’s death, the Louisville Courier-Journal reported. Walker had fired a single shot at police, striking Sgt. Jonathan Mattingly in the leg, as three plainclothes officers executed a search warrant in Taylor’s apartment. He was charged with assault and attempted murder of a police officer. Walker posted this on Instagram… View this post on Instagram A post shared by Kenneth Walker (@k.walker_502) Let’s hear your thoughts in the comment section…

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week