Connect with us

News

Confirmed: Trey Gowdy Is Now A Member of Team Trump As Impeachment Counsel

This is likely to please quite a few people…

John Salvatore

Published

on

It seemed odd when South Carolina Rep. Trey Gowdy announced he wouldn’t seek re-election to the House. He kept his word, left public life and went back to work in the private sector. Of course, Gowdy also served as a Fox News contributor since leaving Congress.

But on Tuesday, Gowdy stepped back into the spotlight in a big way. He is now officially a member of team Trump. He will serve as outside counsel to POTUS.

Here’s everything we know so far…

Trending: Tokyo Woke No Mo’: IOC Bans BLM Apparel for Olympics

The White House has reached out to outside lawyers for impeachment counsel.

take our poll - story continues below

Did Derek Chauvin Receive Proper Due Process?

  • Did Derek Chauvin Receive Proper Due Process?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

One of the lawyers they reached out to is Trey Gowdy.

@PamelaBrownCNN

Trey Gowdy has accepted an offer to serve as outside counsel to President Trump. He met with Mick Mulvaney at the White House today.

Confirmed, per a senior White House official, who says Trump has blessed the move. Trey Gowdy is on the Trump team.

After meeting with Mick Mulvaney at the White House today, former South Carolina congressman Trey Gowdy has accepted an offer to serve as outside counsel to President Trump, sources tell @PamelaBrownCNN and me.

Gowdy is not expected to join the administration. Allies reached out to him recently to help with the impeachment fight, which brought him to the White House today. He’s currently working at a South Carolina firm.

NEWS: Trump advisers since late Sept. have weighed the idea of asking former US Rep Trey Gowdy to provide impeachment strategy.

Trump warmed to the suggestion and asked @TGowdySC to be part of team.

Gowdy said yes.

He’ll work from *outside* the White House, sources tell me.

News

Social Media Giant Permanently Banishes Pro-Life News Outlet

So much for free speech.

Published

on

1984

Our nation appears destined to fall into the clutches of a technological oligarchy, headed by the likes of Jack Dorsey and Mark Zuckerberg, and there is very little that can be done about it. These two men, who run Twitter and Facebook, respectively, have been ruling their public forums with an iron fist, hiding behind the concept that their private status is a workaround for the First Amendment.  Their gargantuan reach and influence has made it possible for them to act with impunity, steering the narrative on any number of subjects, from Donald Trump to the wonder of maternity. The latest affront to free speech comes to us from Facebook, where a pro-life news organization has been completely banished. Facebook permanently banned LifeSiteNews, a popular pro-life news outlet, for publishing “false information about COVID-19 that could contribute to physical harm.” As justification for unpublishing LifeSiteNews, Facebook cited an article posted on April 10, 2021, titled “COVID vaccines can be deadly for some.” Facebook said they erase Facebook pages that publish “vaccine discouraging information on the platform.” The site’s staff was livid. “This all comes down to another case of Big Tech silencing free speech on their platform,” said LifeSiteNews Marketing Director Rebekah Roberts. “Facebook has been silencing any voice that goes against their beliefs and agenda,” Roberts said. “Our LifeSiteNews Facebook page has been removed simply because we have shared reports of doctors, nurses, expert researchers, and even the former Pfizer VP speaking out against the COVID shots.” This is just the latest in a long line of Orwellian moves by these social media mavens, and may in fact be just another harbinger of something far more sinister to come.

Continue Reading

News

CDC Readies Cruises, Complete with Human Guinea Pigs

Fingers crossed!

Published

on

As the world prepares for its grand reopening, there are a number of high value industries that are eagerly awaiting permission from medical authorities to resume operations. First and foremost, there are the service industries:  Places like restaurants, bars, music venues, and sports arenas whose entire livelihood depends on whether or not people are being allowed to gather in public.  While many of these venues are now beginning to ramp up their capacity, there are issues bringing some of these workers back into the fold thanks to the enhanced unemployment benefits provided by the federal government. And then there’s the tourism industry, whose regulatory structure is far more susceptible to interference by government agencies. Now, after over a year of stagnation, it appears as though at least one facet of this wide-ranging corporate amalgam will be given a chance to sail on. Cruise lines can soon begin trial voyages in U.S. waters with volunteer passengers helping test whether the ships can sail safely during a pandemic. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention gave ship operators final technical guidelines Wednesday for the trial runs. The CDC action is a step toward resuming cruises in U.S. waters, possibly by July, for the first time since March 2020. A spokeswoman for the cruise industry’s trade group said the group was reviewing the CDC instructions. So, how will this work? Each practice cruise — they’ll run two to seven days — must have enough passengers to meet at least 10% of the ship’s capacity. Volunteers must be 18 or older and either fully vaccinated or free of medical conditions that would put them at high risk for severe COVID-19. The ship operator must tell passengers that they are simulating untested safety measures “and that sailing during a pandemic is an inherently risky activity,” the…

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week