Connect with us

News

Cuomo: ‘Show Me Where It Says Protesters’ Have to ‘Be Polite & Peaceful’ – Forgets Constitution

Oh, those Cuomos!

John Salvatore

Published

on

CNN host Chris Cuomo basically came out and said he supports ultra-violent protests. But isn’t that to be expected from a far-left radical, no matter where he earns his paycheck?

Shame on Chris.

This is bush league at its finest.

Trending: Video: Protester Rips MAGA Hat From Teenager’s Head, Tosses It Over Wall & Cusses Him Out

WATCH:

Hey, Chris…check this out…

Cuomo has tested positive for COVID-19. Apparently, that hasn’t stopped him from going all “Fredo” on random Americans, such as this bicyclist who just filed a police complaint against him.

From Fox News:

According to a report the New York Post, a 65-year-old East Hampton resident named David was riding his bike on Sunday when he spotted who he thought was the CNN anchor with two women and three children outside on their property. Cuomo had been recovering from his widely publicized coronavirus diagnosis.

David, who did not disclose his last name to the Post, claimed he was “well over a hundred feet” when he paused and hassled Cuomo about whether he should be in quarantine instead of being outside with others.

David noted, “I just looked and said, ‘Is that Chris Cuomo? Isn’t he supposed to be quarantined?‘”

That set Cuomo off.

More from New York Post:

The Long Island resident blasted as a “jackass loser fat-tire biker” by Chris Cuomo in a radio rant told The Post on Tuesday that the CNN host is nothing but a bully — and has even filed a complaint with cops against him.

[…]

David — who said he is a lifelong Democrat and voted for Andrew Cuomo for governor — added that he doesn’t plan on pressing charges against Chris Cuomo unless “I get any more feeling that this guy’s a threat to me,” adding that he just wanted to get something on the record.

Save conservative media!

News

NC Democrat Who Slammed Coronavirus Program Received Millions From It

Published

on

North Carolina Democratic Senate nominee Cal Cunningham was a rather outspoken hater of the coronavirus stimulus package, but it seems that his criticisms weren’t enough to get him to forego allowing his company to receive $2 million in taxpayer dollars from the Paycheck Protection Program, which he claimed “harms communities.” Funny how many of these individuals on the left will slam a program like this, but secretly put their hands out for it when they think no one is watching. Here’s more on this from The Free Beacon: WasteZero, a Raleigh-based environmentalist trash service, obtained between $1 and $2 million in PPP funding on May 3, data released by the Small Business Administration on Monday show. Cunningham earned about $400,000 in 2019 in his role as the company’s general counsel and vice president. He has repeatedly criticized the federal program, which aims to support small businesses struggling with coronavirus shutdowns. Just two months after Senate Democrats blocked a Republican effort to bankroll the depleting fund in April, Cunningham called the program “unacceptable,” saying it “harms communities.” “For PPP loans to have ‘generally missed the industries and areas most heavily impacted by COVID-19′ is unacceptable,” he said in a tweet. “Leaving behind small businesses—and disproportionately those that are Black- and Latino-owned—harms communities.” The former state legislator “supports [WasteZero’s] outreach to municipal and state leaders,” according to an archive of the company’s website. Cunningham also has stock options and a convertible note of up to $50,000 tied to the company, according to his candidate financial report. Cunningham told reporters that he was still working for the company in February. He has since been removed from WasteZero’s website and the company does not publicly acknowledge any legal representation on its site. Neither Cunningham nor WasteZero responded to requests for comment about PPP or…

Continue Reading

News

White House Now Considering $1 Trillion Pandemic Relief Bill

Published

on

The White House is mulling over a second coronavirus relief package and is estimating that it will cost somewhere in the ballpark of $1 trillion, according to reports from Marc Short, chief of staff for Vice President Mike Pence. Yes, you read that correctly. That’s “trillion,” with a “t.” The last major bill that was crafted to help small businesses and individuals directly impacted by the coronavirus shutdown was over $600 billion. Short spoke with the folks on Bloomberg radio saying, “There’s obviously a lot of stimulus put in the system over the last couple of bills, and so the price tag for us would be that.” Folks, this is racking up the national debt in ways that are almost unfathomable to comprehend, which is why this isn’t a very good long term strategy. We cannot keep pumping funny money into the economy and expecting it to make a full recovery. What we need is to get back to producing, full swing, to stop things from getting worse. This requires state governors to open up their economies a bit faster than they already are and to loosen some restrictions on companies that might require such measures. Of course, we still need to be as careful as possible not to cause a second spike of the virus, but without herd immunity, this thing is never, ever going to go away. We have to think of the long term picture and not just the short-term. Leftists want to look at the mortality rate for this thing and want it to be zero, completely eliminated. That, of course, is a wonderful goal and something we should want as well. However, we have to acknowledge that as much as we want that, it’s not going to happen. People are still going to die from…

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week

 
Send this to a friend