Connect with us

News

De Blasio Challenges POTUS to Debate, Says Trump Is ‘Not Welcome Back’ In New York City

OOOOOO, SCARY!!

John Salvatore

Published

on

Bill de Blasio is about as threatening as a broomstick.

How such a radically far-left beta male became mayor of America’s largest city, God only knows.

Check out the 2020 presidential candidate’s challenge for President Trump…

Trending: Lifechanging News as Trucker Who Nearly Hit Dozens of BLMers Before Being Attacked Will Walk Free

From Daily Wire:

take our poll - story continues below

Do you think the 2nd Amendment will be destroyed by the Biden Administration? (1)

  • Do you think the 2nd Amendment will be destroyed by the Biden Administration?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Mayor Bill de Blasio of New York City apparently thinks he has the moral authority to say whether or not a sitting U.S. president is welcome back in his home city once his tenure concludes.

According to Mediaite, de Blasio told BuzzFeed Editor-in-Chief Ben Smith at an event on Thursday night that President Trump will “not be welcome back” in the city he called home prior to his relocation to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

“I challenge you, Donald Trump, to come to New York City, and I will debate you about what’s right for New York City,” de Blasio said. “And BuzzFeed can host it! Because he doesn’t understand New York City. And when his presidency is over, really soon, he will not be welcome back in New York City!”

de Blasio is the most popular Democrat candidate running for president.

Strike that.

The New York City mayor attracted just over two dozen people to his “largest” event in Iowa.

LOOK:

De Blasio speaks to his largest crowd of the day in Iowa at a Woodbury County Democratic Party fundraiser in Sioux City.

The total headcount (not including press or de Blasio campaign aides) was 30 by my count.

Reactions:

he’s really packing them in…

I had three times this many at the garage sale last weekend.

Size matters, deBlasio.

This is how it’s done.

Thank you #Georgia #GOP @sendavidperdue

From New York Daily News:

Mayor de Blasio’s NYPD SUV was cruising the wrong way with lights and sirens blaring when it got into a car crash, sparking a frantic cover-up by his security detail, a new accident report obtained by the Daily News shows.

NYPD Det. Edgar Robles was driving west against traffic on E. 135th St. in the unmarked black Chevy Tahoe when he collided with a boiler truck at Fifth Ave. at 8:15 a.m. on a Saturday in August 2015, according to the report provided by the department. The mayor and two other detectives were in the vehicle at the time.

News

Infamous ‘Tic Tac’ UFO Spotted Clear Across The Atlantic

And just days ahead of the Pentagon’s big disclosure.

Published

on

The US government, in an unprecedented move, is set to release a treasure trove of previously-classified data to Congress and the public at the end of the month, all regarding one of the most mysterious phenomenon in the world:  UFO’s. This disclosure comes after the military, somewhat surprisingly, began divulging the fact that they had been in pursuit of, and had video of, a number of incidents that seemed to defy both logic and physics.  The most famous of the incidents is known colloquially as the “Nimitz Tic Tac” event, and is perhaps the most well-documented and credible UFO sightings of all time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXmQHwmNa_4 Now, just a few days before the Pentagon drops their much-anticipated report, an eerily similar incident is being reported thousands of miles away from the original sighting. The UFO resembling a “white Tic Tac” spotted in 2004 by Former U.S. Navy pilot Cmdr. David Fravor while on duty at the USS Nimitz is back – but this time it’s floating over England. Pictures of the notorious UFO were snapped by Lucy Jane Castle, from Hinckley in south-west Leicestershire, who managed to grab a snap of the unexplained object and posted it on a UFO hunter’s Facebook page, which was found by the Daily Star. “It was hovering for a while and within a blink of an eye it had gone,” Castle said. “Never seen anything like this before in that shape… Quickly took a picture while it was very still and within a blink of an eye it disappeared.” The photo wasn’t terribly convincing, however. https://twitter.com/SusanFensten/status/1406359808257765380?s=20 The Pentagon’s UFO report is expected to hit the headlines around June 29th.

Continue Reading

News

Swing State Getting Serious, Dumping 100K Off of Voter Rolls

This is the first such cleanup in YEARS.

Published

on

Over the course of the next several years, America is going to be taking a good hard look at how she handles elections, and things are likely to get somewhat ugly in the process. That’s because we’ve allowed the false dichotomy of the two-party system to stake claims to how we vote.  On the left, a free-for-all.  On the right, a far more serious application of election laws that could be commandeered by ne’er-do-wells looking to massage the electoral results. So, as we head to the polls in 2022 and 2024, we will do so under the auspices of angst, almost undoubtedly, after having seen a great deal of fussing and fudging of the system itself. In Georgia, a massive cleanup of the voter rolls are now underway, for example. Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger intends to remove 101,789 “obsolete and outdated” voter files from the state’s voter registration rolls, his office announced. “Making sure Georgia’s voter rolls are up to date is key to ensuring the integrity of our elections,” Raffensperger said in a statement. “That is why I fought and beat Stacey Abrams in court in 2019 to remove nearly 300,000 obsolete voter files before the November election, and will do so again this year. Bottom line, there is no legitimate reason to keep ineligible voters on the rolls.” The more than 100,000 voter files set to be removed include 67,286 voter files linked to a National Change of Address form submitted to the U.S. Postal Service; 34,227 voter files that had election mail returned to sender; and nearly 300 that had no contact with elections official for two general elections. This is the first serious sanitation attempt since 2019, and has already seen over 18,000 dead Georgians removed from the rolls.

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week