Connect with us

News

Dem Mayor Now Blames President Trump for Jussie Smollett Hate Crime Hoax (Details)

They’ve got NOTHING!

John Salvatore

Published

on

That fake hate crime committed in Chicago by former “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett?

It was President Trump’s fault, obviously.

This comes from the Democrat mayor of the Windy City, Rahm Emanuel.

Trending: Video: Pelosi Admits Knowing About Coronavirus, But Defends Prioritizing Impeachment

Is this the best he can do? If so, it’s pretty damn weak.

take our poll - story continues below
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

From Breitbart:

Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel blamed President Donald Trump in a press conference Thursday for the alleged hate hoax carried out by Empire Jussie Smollett, claiming that the president created a “toxic” and “vicious” cycle for which the star thought he could get away with the purportedly staged attack on himself.

Emanuel noted, “Look, I’ve always said from day one this is a Trump-free zone, the city of Chicago, and I mean it. Let me be really clear about something: The only reason Jussie Smollett thought he could take advantage of a hoax about a hate crime is for the environment, the toxic environment Donald Trump created.

Emanuel added, “This is a president who drew a moral equivalency between people who are trying to perpetuate bigotry and those who are trying to fight bigotry. As somebody who started his own journey in politics fighting the neo-Nazis in Skokie and Marquette Park, President Trump should literally take his politics, move it aside.

Because he’s a celebrity of sorts, it appears Smollett will get off scot-free after faking a hate crime against himself.

Chicago law enforcement, and even liberal Mayor Rahm Emanuel, are pretty ticked off with the situation.

Now, Jussie’s case has been “wiped” clean from the Cook County Clerk’s database as if nothing ever happened.

No joke.

From Daily Wire:

The Jussie Smollett case took a shocking turn on Tuesday when the Cook County State’s Attorney’s office dropped all the charges against the “Empire” actor and ordered the case to be sealed.

Now the Cook County clerk’s office has told ABC News that no written motions were filed as part of the dismissal and the case had already been removed from their database.

ABC’s senior national correspondent, Terry Moran, tweeted:

Cook County clerk’s office tells @ABC they were shocked that no written motions were filed with the court in connection with today’s surprising dismissal in the Smollett case. On top of that, the case has been wiped off their database as if it never existed.

Many liberals are siding with conservatives against Smollett and it shouldn’t be hard to understand why.

Jussie’s case should be non-partisan.

The facts are crystal clear. Smollett deceived the nation in order to gain larger fame.

He wasted taxpayer dollars and forced law enforcement to focus their time and energy on a case that wasn’t necessary.

Imagine all the actual crimes that played second fiddle during this saga.

Shameful.

Check out this clip of a gay black veteran ripping Smollett to pieces, because you’re certainly not going to see it on MSNBC anytime soon.

WATCH:

Powerful!

Kudos to this American hero for speaking up and calling out Jussie for attempting to incite a race war.

Save conservative media!

News

Marco Rubio Gets Confronted By MSNBC Host Over Saying Some Journalists ‘Giddy’ Over COVID-19

Published

on

Sen. Marco Rubio has found himself in the hot seat with MSNBC host Stephanie Ruhle after making the comment that some journalists are thrilled over the spread of the coronavirus, a statement he defended. Ruhle asked Rubio to explain the tweet which he made earlier in the week, noting a portion where he said: “Some in our media can’t contain their glee & delight in reporting that the U.S. has more #CoronaVirus cases than #China…Beyond being grotesque, it’s bad journalism.” https://twitter.com/marcorubio/status/1244279416819273729 Here’s more from Washington Examiner: “I need to ask you this, because I’m a journalist,” Ruhle said. “We’re not just some personalities. You called out journalism. And I need to understand why on earth you did this.” Rubio said some journalists are “doing exactly what I said.” “Well, because there are some journalists that were doing exactly what I said,” the Florida Republican responded. “I read reports about how some Republicans are doing this, or some members of Congress are doing that. I don’t know what other word to describe who’s doing something and who isn’t.” Rubio gave a few examples of certain situations where he believes that journalists expressed happiness in reporting on coronavirus figures and noted that he said “some” not all journalists were behaving this way. https://twitter.com/TPMLiveWire/status/1246081048846401536 Rubio found support among many on the right, including Caleb Hull who tweeted: https://twitter.com/CalebJHull/status/1244311946817671173 The bottom line is, there are probably some journalists who are excited by the prospects that this virus is providing for the progressive movement. After all, Democrats are using this situation to try and pass a bunch of pet projects they want made law through inside these coronavirus relief packages, so is it so far fetched to think liberal journalists might think the same way? Regardless, here’s to hoping this all goes away sooner rather…

Continue Reading

News

CNN Anchor Brooke Baldwin Latest Journalist To Test Positive For Coronavirus

Published

on

Another CNN anchor has now tested positive for coronavirus. Brooke Baldwin stated on Friday that she has tested positive for the illness after suddenly experiencing flu-like symptoms. This comes a week after fellow anchor, Chris Cuomo, announced that he had contracted the illness and would be attempting to do his job from home. Cuomo has been quarantined to his basement where he has been filming his show ever since. Here’s more from The Washington Examiner: “I am OKAY,” she wrote on social media. “I’ve been social distancing. Doing ALL the things we’re being told to do. Still — it got me.” Baldwin is the second CNN anchor to contract the virus. Chris Cuomo said Tuesday he began feeling sick after being “exposed to people in recent days who have subsequently tested positive.” According to her statement, Baldwin is taking time off to recover. “I look forward to being back on [TV] and seeing. You real soon,” Baldwin said.   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Brooke Baldwin (@brooke_baldwin) on Apr 3, 2020 at 9:44am PDT While it’s easy to be vicious toward our political enemies, even in times like these, we should all be wishing Baldwin well as she battles this horrible sickness. This disease has been making folks very ill and really been difficult for many, especially those who are immunocompromised to deal with. Here’s to praying and hoping Baldwin doesn’t experience any complications and is able to come back to work soon.

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week

 
Send this to a friend