We’re just over two weeks into the new year and we already have a quote that may hold up as the most ridiculous of 2021. Remember, this guy was elected to office.
What does that say about the people who voted for him?
It’s because of people like Goofy McGoofball in the clip below that America has become such a liberal cesspool.
During a Monday appearance on CNN, McGoofball said, “You know I was thinking, the Guard is 90 some-odd percent male. Only about 20 percent of white males voted for Biden. You’ve got to figure that in the Guard, which is predominantly more conservative…there are probably not more than 25 percent of the people that are there protecting us that voted for Biden. The other 75 percent are in the class that would be in the large class of folks who might want to do something. There were military people and police who took oaths to defend the Constitution, who didn’t do it and were in the insurrection. So it does concern me.”
.@RepCohen on his concerns w/ the National Guard securing the Inauguration: “The [National] Guard is 90 some-odd percent male; and only about 20 percent of white males voted for Biden … there are probably not more than 25% of the people there protecting us that voted for Biden” pic.twitter.com/ofQfLuCw8I
— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) January 18, 2021
From The Daily Wire:
Democratic House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (CA) added to the already deep divide in our nation during a online meeting with constituents in San Francisco on Saturday, claiming the Trump supporters who breached the Capitol on Wednesday chose their “whiteness over democracy.”
Pelosi said, “When that assault was taking place on the Capitol, 3,865 people in our country died of the coronavirus, many of them people of color because of the injustice of it all. The next day, on Thursday, 4,000 people died of the coronavirus. Why? Because decisions were made at the highest level, months before in the Oval Office, of denial, distortion, delay, calling it a ‘hoax.’“
She added, “I thought it was going to be an epiphany for those who were in opposition of our democracy to see the light. Instead, it was an epiphany for the world to see that there are people in our country, led by this President, for the moment, who have chosen their whiteness over democracy. That’s what this is about.”
Democrats love them some “democracy” when it’s convenient. Yet, they have no problem censoring anybody who disagrees with them.
Classic liberal logic, right there.
America is in for a world of hurt over the next four years. We can only hope enough people come to their senses during the midterms in 2022.