Connect with us

News

DETAILS: Acting SecDef Withdraws Nomination, Trump Puts Head of the Army In His Place

Well, that was surprising…

John Salvatore

Published

on

As it stands, this is the longest stretch of time without a confirmed Secretary of Defense in American history.

Patrick Shanahan has been acting SecDef since James “Mad Dog” Mattis resigned last year.

Shanahan was nominated by President Trump for the full-time gig, but no more.

Trending: BOMBS AWAY! Trump Brutally Mocks Rashida Tlaib Like Never Before, & It’s Can’t Miss

He’s out.

take our poll - story continues below

Do you believe there was foul play involved in the alleged Jeffrey Epstein suicide?

  • Do you believe there was foul play involved in the alleged Jeffrey Epstein suicide?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

From Newsmax:

Acting Defense Secretary Patrick Shanahan has withdrawn from consideration to head the U.S. military, President Donald Trump said on Tuesday, stoking uncertainty about the leadership of the Pentagon at a moment of rising tension with Iran.

Trump said Secretary of the Army Mark Esper will be named as the new acting defense secretary. Esper had been considered a leading contender for the job if Shanahan was ultimately not confirmed.

Trump’s tweets:

Acting Secretary of Defense Patrick Shanahan, who has done a wonderful job, has decided not to go forward with his confirmation process so that he can devote more time to his family….

….I thank Pat for his outstanding service and will be naming Secretary of the Army, Mark Esper, to be the new Acting Secretary of Defense. I know Mark, and have no doubt he will do a fantastic job!

Shanahan recently made clear that hundreds of miles of wall have been contracted to be built on America’s southern border with Mexico.

Democrat hearts are breaking across the country.

So @ActingSecDef just told Congress that 256 new miles of Trump’s Wall is now funded to be built, at the rate of half a mile every day. He said that we will see about “63 additional new miles of wall” constructed six months from now. #thewall

WATCH:

President Trump will now and forever be linked to the wall.

It was his biggest promise to voters in 2016 and he is not content with the current influx of illegal immigration – nor should he be.

45 is now saying that hundreds of miles of wall will be completed by the end of next year.

LOOK:

Congress must change the Immigration Laws now, Dems won’t act. Wall is being built – 400 miles by end of next year. Mexico must stop the march to Border! @foxandfriends

That’s a lot of wall.

Will it happen? Time will tell.

Of course, Trump has to focus on re-election. If he were to lose, bye-bye wall – forever.

POTUS is done playing games.

He knows, as does everybody, that America is a nation of immigrants. That’s a given.

But when too many people abuse the system, something has to change. Things cannot continue to go down the same track when it comes to immigration, legal or illegal.

At some point, enough is enough.

Don’t take my word for it. Allow POTUS to elaborate:

TRUMP: “This is our new statement- the system is full. We can’t take you anymore. Whether it’s asylum or anything you want – illegal immigration – we can’t take you anymore. Our country is full. Our area is full. The sector is full. Can’t take you anymore, I’m sorry. Turn around”

WATCH:

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

News

REPORT: Not Long Before Epstein’s Arrest, He Rush-Ordered $100,000 Cement Mixer to Private Island

Hmm…Interesting, to say the LEAST!

John Salvatore

Published

on

You know when you call a business and ask them to deliver a cement mixer to your private island? Oh, have you never been in Jeffrey Epstein’s shoes? Now that a medical examiner has “confirmed” that the registered sex offender committed suicide, new information has just been released about what happened in the lead-up to his arrest. From Daily Wire: Convicted pedophile and alleged sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein reportedly had a $100,000 cement truck rushed to his mansion in the Virgin Islands late last year, just days before a bombshell report was published by the Miami Herald which ultimately led to his arrest. Epstein “got the Carmix 5.5 XL self-loading concrete mixer delivered to Little St. James on November 7 last year,” the Daily Mail reported. “Epstein was in such a hurry that he paid for the machine up front so it would arrive sooner — even though it meant being responsible if it got damaged in transit.” The timeline of events is important here, especially when taking into consideration other items that Epstein shipped to his other residences at times when he was facing legal troubles. Who are we kidding? Epstein was probably trying to bury some evidence, right? RIGHT!? WATCH: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPMp9edgAeg That Jeffrey Epstein could commit suicide after being on suicide watch defies belief. There are many powerful men who wanted him dead, and their secrets to die with him. Epstein epitomized the sickness in the souls of so many men. #ToxicMasculinity https://twitter.com/tonyschwartz/status/1160188139941572608?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1160188139941572608&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ftherightscoop.com%2Fbreaking-jeffrey-epstein-is-dead%2F I have no idea how Epstein committed suicide while under suicide watch. There needs to be a thorough investigation. More importantly, I’m saddened for all the people who will be denied answers, explanations, and justice. https://twitter.com/marclamonthill/status/1160188503780671491?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1160188503780671491&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ftherightscoop.com%2Fbreaking-jeffrey-epstein-is-dead%2F BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein’s suicide ends the criminal case against him because no one else was charged in the indictment…

Continue Reading

News

BOMBS AWAY! Trump Brutally Mocks Rashida Tlaib Like Never Before, & It’s Can’t Miss

DDAAAAANNNGGG!!

John Salvatore

Published

on

In case you missed the news regarding Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, AOC, and Israel, President Trump has graciously decided to sum most of it up. He went after Tlaib pretty hard. Here’s why… Israel was very respectful & nice to Rep. Rashida Tlaib, allowing her permission to visit her “grandmother.” As soon as she was granted permission, she grandstanded & loudly proclaimed she would not visit Israel. Could this possibly have been a setup? Israel acted appropriately! https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1162490843619635201?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1162490843619635201&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ftherightscoop.com%2Flol-trump-calls-out-rashida-tlaib-on-twitter%2F Rep. Tlaib wrote a letter to Israeli officials desperately wanting to visit her grandmother. Permission was quickly granted, whereupon Tlaib obnoxiously turned the approval down, a complete setup. The only real winner here is Tlaib’s grandmother. She doesn’t have to see her now! https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1162493654432460801?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1162493654432460801&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ftherightscoop.com%2Flol-trump-calls-out-rashida-tlaib-on-twitter%2F Like it or not, Tlaib and Omar are fast becoming the face of the Democrat Party. Cortez (AOC) is fuming, not happy about this! https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1162495014037049346?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1162495014037049346&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ftherightscoop.com%2Flol-trump-calls-out-rashida-tlaib-on-twitter%2F Trump told Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu not to let the radical freshman Democrats into the country. He listened. It’s official: Israel will bar Congresswomen @RashidaTlaib and @IlhanMN from entering Israel due to “suspected provocations and promotion of BDS” at this time the final decision is been drafted and passed for comments before a press release. https://twitter.com/danawt/status/1161952978904985601?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1161952978904985601&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ftherightscoop.com%2Freport-congresswomen-ilhan-omar-and-rashida-tlaib-will-be-banned-from-entering-israel%2F From New York Post: Israel on Thursday barred Reps. Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib from entering the Jewish state, citing their support for a Palestinian-led boycott movement — a decision that unleashed a torrent of condemnation by Democratic congressional lawmakers. “The decision has been made, the decision is not to allow them to enter,” Israeli Deputy Foreign Minister Tzipi Hotovely told Israel’s Reshet Bet Radio. Netanyahu’s words: Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu: No country in the world respects America and the American Congress more than the State of Israel. As a free and vibrant democracy, Israel is…

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week

Send this to a friend