Connect with us

News

‘DEVASTATING!’ Fox News Analyst Drops A Bomb About New FBI Docs on Steele Dossier

Kind of a problem…

John Salvatore

Published

on

The bogus Steele Dossier that Democrats love so much is back in the news.

Never mind how widely discredited.

Dems gonna Dem – no matter what.

Trending: New York Court Tells Woman to Get Rid of Confederate Flag Garden Rock or Lose Her Daughter

Here’s the deal, via Fox News:

take our poll - story continues below

Did Derek Chauvin Receive Proper Due Process?

  • Did Derek Chauvin Receive Proper Due Process?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Fox News contributor and “Spygate” author Dan Bongino said newly released FBI documents are “devastating” for those who initiated the Trump-Russia investigation in 2016, claiming an “information laundering operation” is being uncovered.

“There was an effort to target the Trump team with information that was factually inaccurate, that he was colluding with the Russians,” he said on “Fox & Friends” Friday, alleging that Christopher Steele’s dossier was a “front” so that the false information could be used to obtain a surveillance warrant.

The FBI formally documented the apparent anti-Trump bias of Steele, a British ex-spy, shortly after the November 2016 presidential election — yet despite the red flags, continued to use his unverified dossier in multiple Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) court warrant application renewals, according to records obtained by Fox News. While much of the information confirmed by the release had previously been reported by Fox News, the FBI documents nonetheless paint a damning picture, Bongino said.

Just when the nation thought the whole “Trump dossier” deal was behind us, POTUS lets us know it most certainly is not.

Apparently, the FBI made multiple payments to Steele.

Enter POTUS:

Wow! FBI made 11 payments to Fake Dossier’s discredited author, Trump hater Christopher Steele. @OANN @JudicialWatch The Witch Hunt has been a total fraud on your President and the American people! It was brought to you by Dirty Cops, Crooked Hillary and the DNC.

Steele worked for the FBI in 2016.

What is Trump talking about, exactly? We’ll have to wait and see, but it sounds like kind of a big deal.

Here’s a little info from Judicial Watch:

The documents show that Steele was cut off as a “Confidential Human Source” (CHS) after he disclosed his relationship with the FBI to a third party. The documents show at least 11 FBI payments to Steele in 2016 and document that he was admonished for unknown reasons in February 2016.

Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) has called for an investigation into the Obama administration – and it’s all because of Russia.

This could further tarnish Barack’s already damaged “legacy,” as well as many of his associates.

Paul tweeted:

BREAKING: A high-level source tells me it was Brennan who insisted that the unverified and fake Steele dossier be included in the Intelligence Report… Brennan should be asked to testify under oath in Congress ASAP.

Time to investigate the Obama officials who concocted and spread the Russian conspiracy hoax!

Time to investigate high ranking Obama government officials who might have colluded to prevent the election of @realDonaldTrump! This could be WORSE than Watergate!

News

Social Media Giant Permanently Banishes Pro-Life News Outlet

So much for free speech.

Published

on

1984

Our nation appears destined to fall into the clutches of a technological oligarchy, headed by the likes of Jack Dorsey and Mark Zuckerberg, and there is very little that can be done about it. These two men, who run Twitter and Facebook, respectively, have been ruling their public forums with an iron fist, hiding behind the concept that their private status is a workaround for the First Amendment.  Their gargantuan reach and influence has made it possible for them to act with impunity, steering the narrative on any number of subjects, from Donald Trump to the wonder of maternity. The latest affront to free speech comes to us from Facebook, where a pro-life news organization has been completely banished. Facebook permanently banned LifeSiteNews, a popular pro-life news outlet, for publishing “false information about COVID-19 that could contribute to physical harm.” As justification for unpublishing LifeSiteNews, Facebook cited an article posted on April 10, 2021, titled “COVID vaccines can be deadly for some.” Facebook said they erase Facebook pages that publish “vaccine discouraging information on the platform.” The site’s staff was livid. “This all comes down to another case of Big Tech silencing free speech on their platform,” said LifeSiteNews Marketing Director Rebekah Roberts. “Facebook has been silencing any voice that goes against their beliefs and agenda,” Roberts said. “Our LifeSiteNews Facebook page has been removed simply because we have shared reports of doctors, nurses, expert researchers, and even the former Pfizer VP speaking out against the COVID shots.” This is just the latest in a long line of Orwellian moves by these social media mavens, and may in fact be just another harbinger of something far more sinister to come.

Continue Reading

News

CDC Readies Cruises, Complete with Human Guinea Pigs

Fingers crossed!

Published

on

As the world prepares for its grand reopening, there are a number of high value industries that are eagerly awaiting permission from medical authorities to resume operations. First and foremost, there are the service industries:  Places like restaurants, bars, music venues, and sports arenas whose entire livelihood depends on whether or not people are being allowed to gather in public.  While many of these venues are now beginning to ramp up their capacity, there are issues bringing some of these workers back into the fold thanks to the enhanced unemployment benefits provided by the federal government. And then there’s the tourism industry, whose regulatory structure is far more susceptible to interference by government agencies. Now, after over a year of stagnation, it appears as though at least one facet of this wide-ranging corporate amalgam will be given a chance to sail on. Cruise lines can soon begin trial voyages in U.S. waters with volunteer passengers helping test whether the ships can sail safely during a pandemic. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention gave ship operators final technical guidelines Wednesday for the trial runs. The CDC action is a step toward resuming cruises in U.S. waters, possibly by July, for the first time since March 2020. A spokeswoman for the cruise industry’s trade group said the group was reviewing the CDC instructions. So, how will this work? Each practice cruise — they’ll run two to seven days — must have enough passengers to meet at least 10% of the ship’s capacity. Volunteers must be 18 or older and either fully vaccinated or free of medical conditions that would put them at high risk for severe COVID-19. The ship operator must tell passengers that they are simulating untested safety measures “and that sailing during a pandemic is an inherently risky activity,” the…

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week