Connect with us

News

DHS Confirms ‘Gang Members’ with ‘Significant Criminal Histories’ In Migrant Caravan

Department of Homeland Security spokesman Tyler Q. Houlton made it clear.

John Salvatore

Published

on

Department of Homeland Security spokesman Tyler Q. Houlton made it clear.

There are, in fact, gang members with “significant criminal histories” embedded within the migrant caravan making its way to the United States.

It appears President Trump was spot-on.

Trending: $1200 Stimulus Checks Will Be Sent to 175 Million Americans ‘This Week or Early Next’ Week

Check it…

Trump said the Honduran migrant caravan (with some people reportedly from Congo, Bangladesh, and other nations) is paid for, and “Democrats had something to do with it.”

President Trump: You know what’s happening right now is a large group of people, called a caravan. (Boos) You know how this caravan started? You know what this means? (gestures cash payouts) I think the Democrats had something to do with it. And now they’re saying, I think we made a big mistake. We see how bad it is. How pathetic it is. How bad our laws are. They made a big mistake. And look that is an assault on our country. And in that caravan you have some very bad people. And we can’t let that happen to our House.

WATCH:

Earlier in the day, 45 sent this tweet:

Save conservative media!

News

Melania Trump Addresses America In COVID-19 PSA Brandishing Face Mask

Published

on

First Lady Melania Trump has made a public service announcement video concerning the coronavirus, featuring her wearing a face mask, urging other folks across the country to do the same when they leave their homes and head out into public. The suggestion of wearing a face mask comes directly from recommendations created by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention that say, “that people wear cloth face coverings in public settings where social distancing measures can be difficult to maintain,” Trump said. “Remember, this does not replace the importance of social distancing. It is another recommended guideline to keep us all safe.” The first lady didn’t wear the mask in the video, but with the photograph that accompanied the PSA she had one on. Here’s more from The Washington Examiner: https://twitter.com/FLOTUS/status/1248249626949562368 https://twitter.com/FLOTUS/status/1248277174072860672 “I ask that everyone take social distancing & wearing a mask/face covering seriously,” she tweeted Friday and Sunday. Her Friday tweet was posted minutes after President Trump announced the new recommendation to wear nonmedical, cloth face coverings, reversing his administration’s previous guidance that they were unnecessary for people who were not sick. President Trump, however, has said he’s probably not going to abide by these recommendations, noting that he would probably look foolish attempting to speak with world leaders while wearing a mask. “Somehow, sitting in the Oval Office, sitting behind that beautiful Resolute Desk, the great Resolute Desk, I think wearing a face mask as I greet presidents, prime ministers, dictators, kings, queens, I don’t know, I just don’t see it for myself,” Trump said. The president said that the guidance is completely voluntary and went on to communicate that if he really thought it was important to wear the masks, he would.

Continue Reading

News

Joy Behar Not Retiring From ‘The View,’ Says She Provides ‘Employment For Right-Wing Media’

Published

on

Joy Behar, the cantankerous co-host of majority left-wing show, “The View,” has shot down rumors that she’s about to retire from the show, announcing on the air that she was planning on sticking around for a little bit longer. I know, I know. I’m always the bearer of bad news. Sorry to dash your hopes, y’all. Behar spoke about the rumors on Thursday’s program saying, “They’re always talking about my leaving the show, but I’m not, I’m not leaving the show — let me say the rumors of my retirement have been greatly exaggerated. Here’s the thing: What am I going to do? This pandemic has changed the game.” She went on to add: “Let’s not forget that I provide employment for right-wing media. I mean, I am a job creator over at Breitbart. Everything I say appears on Breitbart. I don’t see, you know, how I could leave.” Here’s more on this from The Washington Examiner: Behar was forced to dispel the rumors after Variety ran a piece on Wednesday, which quoted the host saying she may be ready to move on from the show. “I have a three-year contract,” Behar said in the interview, which will appear in the book Ladies Who Punch: The Explosive Inside Story of ‘The View’ by Variety’s Ramin Setoodeh. “But that doesn’t mean I can’t leave if I want to, because they can’t really do anything to me at this point. I don’t see myself staying for more [time]. That’s it! I could be wrong. If I’m as fabulous in [2022] as I am now, I’ll think about,” she continued. “But the chances of that happening … you know, time marches on. I’m not a kid.” And here we thought there might be some sort of chance to get rid of her and…

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week

 
Send this to a friend