Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

News

Dick’s Gets Worst News Imaginable After Stripping Americans of Gun Rights (Details)

Ouch! That’s gonna leave a HUGE mark…

John Salvatore

Published

on

$5 million.

That’s how much Dick’s Sporting Goods is being sued for breach of contract.

Why exactly?

Trending: Maxine Waters Makes It Clear: If You Stand With President Trump You Are NOT Patriotic

It all stems from the Parkland, Florida high school shooting when Dick’s decided to stop selling guns to people under the age of 21, virtually stripping them of their 2A rights.

Here’s the scoop…

Citing breach of contract and fraud, Nevada-based Battle Born Munitions filed suit in federal court against Dick’s Sporting Goods this week.

At the root of the filing is what BBM says was the failure by Dick’s to hold up their end of a contract for the ammo distributor to supply the retailer with Field & Stream-branded ammo for resale in their stores. The delay by the big box sporting goods outlet, argues the filing, resulted in BBM losing out on a multi-million dollar contract to supply helicopters to an overseas U.S. ally.

The 11-page lawsuit filed Tuesday in a Pennsylvania federal court details that the two companies entered into an agreement in January 2016 to supply ammo packaged with Dick’s trademarked Field & Stream packaging. Acting on the contract, BBM paid two ammo manufacturers — Bosnian-based Igman and Hungarian-based RUAG — a total of $4.5 million for the product and made the munitions available to Dick’s by November of the same year, a delivery timeline stipulated by the contract. However, BBM says Dick’s then left them holding the bag for almost a year, refusing to pay them or take delivery of the ammo.

The house-branded ammo, which could not be repacked and sold to another retailer due to the Field & Stream headstamp on the cartridges, was eventually accepted by Dick’s but the intervening storage, at BBM’s expense, cost the ammo distributor $200,000. Further, since BBM’s cash was tied up in the stalled deal, they could not fill a contract with Lebanon for a batch of Bell helicopters, losing out on an additional $5 million, which they are seeking to recoup from Dick’s.

Lobbying against gun ownership was not a great move for Dick’s.

The Chairman & CEO of the company, Edward W. Stack, noted in a press release on February 28, 2018: “Following all of the rules and laws, we sold a shotgun to the Parkland shooter in November of 2017. It was not the gun, nor type of gun, he used in the shooting. But it could have been.”

“Clearly this indicates on so many levels that the systems in place are not effective to protect our kids and our citizens.”

“We believe it’s time to do something about it.”

“Beginning today, DICK’S Sporting Goods is committed to the following:”

– “We will no longer sell assault-style rifles, also referred to as modern sporting rifles. We had already removed them from all DICK’S stores after the Sandy Hook massacre, but we will now remove them from sale at all 35 Field & Stream stores.”

– “We will no longer sell firearms or ammunition to anyone under 21 years of age.”

– “We will no longer sell high capacity magazines.”

– “We never have and never will sell bump stocks that allow semi-automatic weapons to fire more rapidly.”

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.

News

NO JOKE: Bernie Sanders Says He Would Let Boston Bomber Vote — From Jail (Watch)

There are no words…

John Salvatore

Published

on

Every proud American has a duty to make sure President Trump is re-elected simply so Democrat Socialist Senator Bernie Sanders never steps foot in the Oval Office. His socialist policies would cause irreversible damage on America – and that’s the point. That is what progressives want to see happen. Monday night on CNN, Bernie said he’d be cool with the Boston bomber voting from prison. But not just him. All prisoners. No joke. From Daily Wire: Socialist Bernie Sanders said during a CNN Democratic town hall event that he would let the Boston Marathon bomber, sex predators, and murderers vote in U.S. elections while in prison. An audience member asked, “Would [you] support enfranchising people like the Boston Marathon bomber, a convicted terrorist and murderer? Do you think those convicted of sexual assault should have the opportunity to vote for politicians who could have a direct impact on women’s rights?” Sanders noted, “If somebody commits a serious crime, sexual assault, murder, they’re going to be punished. They may be in jail 10 years, 20 years, 50 years, their whole life. That’s what happens when you commit a serious crime. But I think the right to vote is inherent to our democracy. Yes, even for terrible people, because once you start chipping away … you’re running down a slippery slope … I believe even if they are in jail, they’re paying the price to society, that should not take away their inherent American right to participate in our democracy.” Bernie topped it off with this final line, “I believe every single person does have the right to vote.” WATCH: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMyrChsBG68 Just completely crazy, right? Speaking of crazy, Ann Coulter has completely lost her mind. In 2016, she backed Donald Trump harder than anybody because he promised to take a tough stance…

Continue Reading

News

EXPOSED: Ocasio-Cortez & Omar Caught Violating Rules, Experts Say They WON’T Be Punished

Because, you know – OF COURSE!

John Salvatore

Published

on

If you’re a “cool” freshman member of Congress, such as Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (NY) and Ilhan Omar (MN), you can do whatever you please and get away with it. Well, that pretty much pertains to every member of Congress – but that’s beside the point. AOC and Omar may have been caught violating the rules, but they’re going to skate. Craziness. From Daily Caller: House progressives are violating congressional rules by using a dark money group to help accomplish their caucus’s legislative goals, experts told The Daily Caller News Foundation. The leaders of the 97-member Congressional Progressive Caucus could face a formal censure or reprimand for using outside funds and services from the Congressional Progressive Caucus Center (CPCC), a nonprofit group, according to the experts. House rules prohibit congressional caucuses from accepting such support from outside organizations. But although the progressive caucus’s relationship with the outside charity group “seems like a clear violation of the rule,” there likely won’t be any consequences anytime soon, Acton Institute editor Joe Carter, who has researched congressional caucuses, told TheDCNF. Omar and Ocasio-Cortez joined Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) in a video put out by Rolling Stone. The trio says a whole lot while literally saying nothing. Pelosi even went as far as to demand President Trump not seek re-election in 2020. You know, because a booming economy and all-time low minority unemployment is apparently a bad thing. Pelosi: “If I had to say something to Trump, I probably wouldn’t say anything, because I don’t think that it’s worth the extra attention.” She added, “Mr. President, do the country a favor, don’t run.” WATCH: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiQr6XtcdwE#action=share Omar represents Minnesota’s fifth district. A new report claims it is the “terrorist recruitment capital” of the United States of America. As if Omar wasn’t dealing with enough at the moment,…

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week

Send this to a friend