Connect with us

Opinion

Dr. Fauci Begins Sounding Alarm on COVID-19 Resurgence in USA

Here we go again…

Published

on

The people of the world can only really handle one global crisis at a time, and the first bits of bloodshed of World War III has dominated headlines of late.

Russia’s invasion of Ukraine could almost certainly spiral out of control in the coming weeks, as Vladimir Putin’s mounting casualties have forced his military leaders into ever more desperate and despondent behavior.   The war crimes committed over the last month will take years to properly adjudicate, and so we will be dealing with this fiasco for the foreseeable future.

But now a familiar, albeit annoying voice is beginning to eek into the global conversation, as Dr. Anthony Fauci begins to talk of yet another wave of COVID-19.

National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases director Dr. Anthony Fauci said Sunday on ABC’s “This Week” that the new BA.2 variant of COVID will cause an “uptick” of cases which might cause a return to requirements for wearing masks indoors.

Fauci said, “Obviously, there is concern that we are seeing an uptick in cases, as I mentioned over the last couple of weeks, that this is not unexpected, that you’re going to see an uptick when you pull back on the mitigation methods. If you look at the CDC calculation with their new metrics, it’s clear that most of the country, even though we’re seeing an uptick, is still in that green zone, which means that masking is not recommended in the sense of not required on indoor settings.”

And then:

Fauci added, “What we’re hoping happens, and I believe it will, is that you won’t see a concomitant comparable increase in severity In the sense of people requiring hospitalizations and deaths. But the idea that we’re going to see an uptick, I think people need to appreciate that’s the case and follow the CDC guidelines because, remember, when the metrics were put forth, the new metrics looking at the guidance of masking, it was said that if we do start seeing an uptick, particularly of hospitalizations, we may need to revert back to being more careful and having more utilizations of masks indoors. Right now, we’re watching it very, very carefully, and there is concern that it’s going up, but hopefully, we’re not going to see increased severity.”

The news is sure to elicit groans from the nation at large, who’ve already essentially written off the pandemic after the omicron variant fizzled out in the late winter.

Opinion

EEK ELON! Musk Sexual Assault Story Comes to Light Ahead of Twitter Deal

Musk claims that the story was a “politically-motivated hit piece”.

Published

on

Just as Elon Musk was set to make an unprecedented mark on the social media landscape, his proverbial train has been derailed.

Musk, who has been bickering with Twitter over their phony user data, was set to drop $44 billion on the deal, when he was suddenly sideswiped by a SpaceX-related sexual assault allegation.

SpaceX CEO Elon Musk denied a sexual assault claim from a former flight attendant, whom the company reportedly paid $250,000 as part of a severance agreement in 2018.

Musk, in a Thursday tweet following the story, claimed the story should be “viewed through a political lens.”

The attendant worked on a contract basis in the cabin crew for SpaceX’s corporate jet fleet. She accused Musk of exposing his erect penis to her, rubbing her leg without consent, and offering to buy her a horse in exchange for an erotic massage, according to Business Insider.

It gets creepier…

A declaration signed by the attendant’s friend detailed the incident, which reportedly took place in 2016. Email correspondence and other records, which the friend provided Business Insider, reportedly corroborate the claims. The attendant reportedly told her friend that SpaceX encouraged her to get licensed as a masseuse, so she could give Musk massages. She said Musk propositioned her during one such massage.

Musk claimed that the story was a “politically-motivated hit piece”, and pointed to his decades of time in the public eye with no scandals as corroborating evidence of his alleged innocence.

Just as Elon Musk was set to make an unprecedented mark on the social media landscape, his proverbial train has been derailed. Musk, who has been bickering with Twitter over their phony user data, was set to drop $44 billion on the deal, when he was suddenly sideswiped by a SpaceX-related sexual assault allegation. SpaceX CEO Elon Musk denied a sexual assault claim from a former flight attendant, whom the company reportedly paid $250,000 as part of a severance agreement in 2018. Musk, in a Thursday tweet following the story, claimed the story should be “viewed through a political lens.” The attendant worked on a contract basis in the cabin crew for SpaceX’s corporate jet fleet. She accused Musk of exposing his erect penis to her, rubbing her leg without consent, and offering to buy her a horse in exchange for an erotic massage, according to Business Insider. It gets creepier… A declaration signed by the attendant’s friend detailed the incident, which reportedly took place in 2016. Email correspondence and other records, which the friend provided Business Insider, reportedly corroborate the claims. The attendant reportedly told her friend that SpaceX encouraged her to get licensed as a masseuse, so she could give Musk massages. She said Musk propositioned her during one such massage. Musk claimed that the story was a “politically-motivated hit piece”, and pointed to his decades of time in the public eye with no scandals as corroborating evidence of his alleged innocence.

Continue Reading

Opinion

NBC Finally Admits That Hunter Biden Laptop Story is Real

Objective journalism, this was not.

Published

on

NBC

The selective ambivalence of the mainstream media is just diet lies, we must always remember this.  It’s like poisoning a healthy cereal but only telling folks about the “essential vitamins and minerals”, leaving off the part about the cyanide.

So when the infotainment industry decides to simply ignore a story, arbitrarily, they are withholding the bigger, more important truth.  The full truth.

Such is the story of the Hunter Biden “laptop from Hell”, that the mainstream media wouldn’t talk about at all until Joe Biden was elected President.  To do so would cast doubt on his family’s ability to avoid nepotism and/or trouble, and may have swayed the 2020 election.

But now that there has been a significant amount of pressure put on them, they’re beginning to crack.

NBC News is the latest legacy news organization to offer delayed legitimacy to the Hunter Biden scandal after downplaying the revelations from his laptop during the 2020 presidential election.

NBC published a story Thursday headlined, “Analysis of Hunter Biden’s hard drive shows he, his firm took in about $11 million from 2013 to 2018, spent it fast,” citing documents showing the fortune he made while working for the Ukrainian energy company Burisma, as well as through his business ties to a Chinese energy company. It also aired a package about the story Wednesday on “NBC Nightly News,” its flagship evening program.

The report also highlighted some of Hunter Biden’s expenditures showing he “spent more than $200,000 per month from October 2017 through February 2018 on luxury hotel rooms, Porsche payments, dental work and cash withdrawals.”

And then:

“NBC News obtained a copy of Biden’s laptop hard drive from a representative of Rudy Giuliani and examined Biden’s business dealings from 2013 to 2018 based on the information available on the hard drive and the scope of the documents released by the Senate,” the report stated.

This new report flies in the face of how NBC News and its sister cable network MSNBC covered the Hunter Biden laptop’s contents when the story was broken by the New York Post in 2020.

Objective journalism, this was not, and our nation must continue to demand better, lest we wish to fall into the propaganda dystopia that nations such as China and Russia are dealing with.

The selective ambivalence of the mainstream media is just diet lies, we must always remember this.  It’s like poisoning a healthy cereal but only telling folks about the “essential vitamins and minerals”, leaving off the part about the cyanide. So when the infotainment industry decides to simply ignore a story, arbitrarily, they are withholding the bigger, more important truth.  The full truth. Such is the story of the Hunter Biden “laptop from Hell”, that the mainstream media wouldn’t talk about at all until Joe Biden was elected President.  To do so would cast doubt on his family’s ability to avoid nepotism and/or trouble, and may have swayed the 2020 election. But now that there has been a significant amount of pressure put on them, they’re beginning to crack. NBC News is the latest legacy news organization to offer delayed legitimacy to the Hunter Biden scandal after downplaying the revelations from his laptop during the 2020 presidential election. NBC published a story Thursday headlined, “Analysis of Hunter Biden’s hard drive shows he, his firm took in about $11 million from 2013 to 2018, spent it fast,” citing documents showing the fortune he made while working for the Ukrainian energy company Burisma, as well as through his business ties to a Chinese energy company. It also aired a package about the story Wednesday on “NBC Nightly News,” its flagship evening program. The report also highlighted some of Hunter Biden’s expenditures showing he “spent more than $200,000 per month from October 2017 through February 2018 on luxury hotel rooms, Porsche payments, dental work and cash withdrawals.” And then: “NBC News obtained a copy of Biden’s laptop hard drive from a representative of Rudy Giuliani and examined Biden’s business dealings from 2013 to 2018 based on the information available on the hard drive and the scope of…

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week