Connect with us

Opinion

Fan Ejected from Historic Ballpark After Unfurling ‘Trump Won’ Banner

And this isn’t the first time, either!

Published

on

Donald Trump and his legion of supporters have long insisted that something wasn’t quite right about the 2020 election, and, even months after Joe Biden’s inauguration, there appears to be a great deal of advocacy ongoing among the MAGA masses.

Talk of such electoral malfeasance has been largely muted online, thanks to the algorithmic censorship of platforms such as Facebook and Twitter, leaving those who continue to doubt the results of that election to find more traditional means of spreading their message.

This has included a number of stunts at high-profile sporting events, the latest of which took place this week at Boston’s historic Fenway Park.

Trending: TV Anchor Who Wrote Anti-Clinton Book Dies of ‘Apparent Suicide’

A spectator at Fenway Park in Boston on Monday night drew cheers, though not the way he wanted to. The fan, who was not identified, was kicked out of the ballpark after raising a banner saying “Trump Won Save America” over the center field wall in the fourth inning of the Red Sox game. He was promptly escorted out of Fenway’s bleachers, the Hill reports. A Red Sox spokesperson said signs are not allowed to be hung or affixed to the stadium.

take our poll - story continues below

Do you think the 2nd Amendment will be destroyed by the Biden Administration?

  • Do you think the 2nd Amendment will be destroyed by the Biden Administration?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Video of the incident was soon lighting up social media.

Similar displays have occurred at a number of baseball stadiums in the northeast, including last month at Yankee Stadium.

Donald Trump’s legal challenges to the 2020 election have been largely ignored by the judicial system, and a number of his acquaintances have been served with defamation lawsuits in regard to their comments regarding a company whose machines were integral in recording the vote.

Opinion

Donald Trump Issues Stern Warning About America’s Future, Unless…

“Hopefully, courage will prevail”.

Published

on

As his time in the Oval Office came to a close, Donald Trump began to develop some serious doubts about the way in which American elections are held, and whether or not the system is sustainable. These worries have continued long after he stepped away from the West Wing, as The Don continues to suggest that the contest was stolen from him – a claim that a great many of his supporters share as well. Now, as he plots his next move, the former Commander in Chief has a worrisome warning for this great nation of ours. In an email to his supporters, Trump said the Department of Justice has “no choice” but to “look at the massive voter fraud” that took place during the 2020 presidential election. “The Department of Justice (DOJ) is adding more people onto its roles in order to fight against efforts to limit voting and, I assume, other illegal voting acts,” he wrote in the Saturday email. “Based on that it would seem the DOJ has no choice but to look at the massive voter fraud which took place in certain Swing States, and I assume elsewhere, during the 2020 Presidential Election Scam,” the former president continued, listing a number of ways voter tallies could have been compromised: “whether it be voting machines, underaged people, dead people, illegal aliens, ballot drops, ballot cheating, absentee ballots, post office delivery (or lack thereof!), lock boxes, people being paid to vote, or other things, the 2020 Presidential Election is, in my mind, the Crime of the Century.” And that wasn’t all: “It will only get worse,” he predicted, saying “the voting irregularities and fraud of that election must be brought to light, immediately.” If left unchecked, Trump speculated a grim future. “Otherwise, we have no Country, certainly not…

Continue Reading

Opinion

TV Anchor Who Wrote Anti-Clinton Book Dies of ‘Apparent Suicide’

Those who’ve long suspected the Clintons of foul play were buzzing this week.

Published

on

Hillary Clinton

In many cultures around the world, we find the same tale over and over, of a boogeyman who snatches up wayward or misbehaving children and carts them off to their doom. This is largely a shared mythos; an amalgam of all of the dangers of the world around us, meant to reinforce the idea that youngsters aren’t yet ready to face the world alone. But the concept isn’t exclusive to parents raising their children, however.  There are political boogeymen as well, who seem to see their critics disappear at a rate much higher than the median.  These are folks like Vladimir Putin, or the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia. And, of course, the Clinton family, whose decades of watching their enemies perish has been the stuff of legend in online conspiracy circles. Those forums were again buzzing this week. CHRISTOPHER Sign, an award-winning TV news anchor who wrote a 2016 exposé on Bill Clinton, has died. Local police chief Keith Czeskleba said on Saturday the death is being investigated as a suicide after the ABC 33/40 newsman was found at his home around 8am. Here’s where it gets interesting, at least for believers in the “Clinton Body Count” conspiracy theory. Sign, a former University of Alabama football player, penned a book about a secret tarmac meeting between Bill Clinton and then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch in June 2016. ‘Secret on the Tarmac’ was published in 2019. The idea that the Clintons are involved in a nefarious plot to wipe out their political opponents has been so widespread that it even has its own Wikipedia page.

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week