Connect with us

News

FBI Records Point Toward DOJ Possibly Prosecuting Andrew McCabe Over Leaks

Published

on

Some brand new records from the Justice Department have some pretty bad news for former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, indicating there might be a criminal prosecution headed his way sometime soon.

Dozens of pages of previously unreleased, secret material has been released that details the FBI’s internal investigation into the bureau’s then right-hand man, including his denial of being the source of the leak concerning Secretary of State Hillary Clinton along with a follow-up meeting featuring McCabe reversing course and admitting he was the one who approved the disclosure.

Here’s more from The Washington Examiner:

Trending: GOP Governor Refuses to Accept Immigrant Children, Says This Is Joe’s Problem: ‘Not Ours’

The records were released in response to a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit brought by Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, a left-leaning watchdog group that has been fighting in court for access to the DOJ and FBI documents connected to McCabe’s firing.

take our poll - story continues below

Is the Biden Administration Destroying Our Constitution?

  • Is the Biden Administration Destroying Our Constitution?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

DOJ inspector general Michael Horowitz released a report detailing multiple instances where McCabe “lacked candor” with FBI Director James Comey, FBI investigators, and inspector general investigators about his authorization to leak to the Wall Street Journal sensitive information revealing the existence of an FBI investigation into Clinton’s emails and the Clinton Foundation.

Comey said he did not permit McCabe to tell the media, and Horowitz wrote that McCabe’s actions were “designed to advance his personal interests at the expense of Department leadership” and that “McCabe’s disclosure of the existence of an ongoing investigation in this manner violated the FBI’s and the Department’s media policy and constituted misconduct.”

McCabe was fired and is suing the DOJ for wrongful termination, seeking to regain his job and back pay, claiming President Trump was behind the firing.

The U.S. Attorney’s Office in D.C. is weighing criminal charges against McCabe stemming from Horowitz’s report, and DOJ denied his September appeal to avoid criminal charges. Though federal prosecutors recommended charging him, it does not appear a grand jury has returned an indictment.

McCabe’s legal team has expressed some frustration with the DOJ, stating that the former deputy director didn’t do anything wrong, saying, “this investigation has been fatally flawed from its inception.”

McCabe has made it clear he has no plans to accept any kind of plea deal should criminal charges be brought against him.

News

Woman Who Co-Founded Black Lives Matter Buys Home In White Neighborhood for $1.4 Million

1.4% black population!!

John Salvatore

Published

on

If you don’t think race-baiting pays well, just ask this co-founder of Black Lives Matter. Also, send a tweet Al Sharpton’s way – considering the guy has made a career out of it and became a multi-millionaire along the way. From The Daily Wire: After reports that a $1.4 million home in a secluded area of Los Angeles whose population is reputedly less than 2% black was sold to one of the founders of the Black Lives Matter movement, some black conservative commentators took her to task. On Wednesday, dirt.com reported, “A secluded mini-compound tucked into L.A.’s rustic and semi-remote Topanga Canyon was recently sold for a tad more than $1.4 million to a corporate entity that public records show is controlled by Patrisse Khan-Cullors, 37-year-old social justice visionary and co-founder of the galvanizing and, for some, controversial Black Lives Matter movement.” Here’s a now-deleted tweet, mocking the BLM co-founder… VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gV19SstJcI

Continue Reading

*Headline

Biden May Send Taxpayer Dollars to Latin America to Stop Illegal Immigration At the Border

What a nightmare of an administration this has been.

John Salvatore

Published

on

Man, has Joe Biden’s first 100 days in the White House been a gigantic catastrophe or what? The thing is, we all saw this coming – even liberals, deep down, knew that Biden’s policies wouldn’t work. But all that mattered was getting back at Trump for…being too good at being president and defending America? What a headache. From Reuters: WASHINGTON (Reuters) -The United States is considering a conditional cash transfer program to help address economic woes that lead migrants from certain Central American countries to trek north, as well as sending COVID-19 vaccines to those countries, a senior White House official told Reuters on Friday. The potential program would be targeted at people in the Northern Triangle region of Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, Roberta Jacobson, the White House’s southern border coordinator, told Reuters in an interview, without saying who exactly would receive cash. Roughly 168,000 people were picked up by U.S. Border Patrol agents at the U.S.-Mexico border in March, the highest monthly tally since March 2001 and part of steadily increasing arrivals in recent months. Instead of doing this Joe, why not just go back to the way Trump was handling things at the border? Suck up the pride and do the right thing, man!

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week