Connect with us

News

Feminist Hillary Fundraises for Dem Senator Accused of Sexual Impropriety

Hillary Clinton is a self-described feminist.

John Salvatore

Published

on

Hillary Clinton is a self-described feminist.

It would be a little hypocritical of her to fundraise for a Democrat Senator accused of sexual impropriety, wouldn’t it?

She did it anyway.

Trending: American Music Icon Dead at 72; Was Set to Tour This Summer

From The Daily Wire:

take our poll - story continues below

Do you think Cubans are fighting for healthcare or freedom from Communism?

  • Do you think Cubans are fighting for healthcare or freedom from Communism?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Hillary Clinton, now a self-declared “feminist icon” and “believe all women” activist, is traveling to New Jersey this weekend and apparently is leaving her sense of irony at home — she’s hosting a fundraiser for embattled Senate Democrat Bob Menendez who was nearly convicted of corruption and who has long been dogged by allegations of sexual impropriety.

Clinton will be the featured guest at a Menendez fundraiser this weekend, heading a $500 to $5400-per-plate dinner at the Liberty Steakhouse, NJ.com reports. She’s there to lend star-power to Menendez’s re-election campaign which is lagging behind previous campaigns.

[…]

Bob Menendez was accused of partying with prostitutes in the Dominican Republic, and unsubstantiated allegations about his extracurriculars have dogged him for years. According to the stories, Menendez used a donor’s private plane to jet between Miami and the island nation, where he took part in “parties” which sometimes involved underaged girls.

New Jersey’s Bob Menendez also recently had a mistrial in a corruption case.

From Reuters:

The corruption trial of New Jersey’s Democratic U.S. Senator Bob Menendez ended in a mistrial on Thursday, after the jury said it was hopelessly deadlocked on bribery, fraud and other charges.

Menendez, 63, a longtime fixture in the state’s political circles who first joined the Senate in 2006, was accused of accepting private flights, campaign contributions and other bribes from a wealthy patron, Florida ophthalmologist Salomon Melgen, in exchange for official favors.

The hung jury was a victory for Menendez and a major setback for federal prosecutors in what was the Justice Department’s first high-profile corruption trial since a U.S. Supreme Court decision last year limited its ability to bring such cases.

Continued:

One juror, Ed Norris, told reporters the panel was split 10-2 in favor of acquittal, which could discourage the government from pursuing a second trial.

It was not immediately clear whether prosecutors would seek to retry Menendez, who is expected to run for re-election next year. In a statement, the Justice Department said it would “carefully consider next steps.”

Clinton called for a federal investigation into the alleged sexual assault allegations against then-SCOTUS nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

Unless one is extremely naive, this was Clinton’s way of attempting to further delay Kavanaugh’s confirmation until after the midterm elections, hoping Dems retake the Senate and kick the judge to the curb.

From Breitbart:

Hillary Clinton told Stephen Colbert Friday that the FBI needs to investigate the sexual misconduct allegations against Brett Kavanaugh.

The two-time presidential loser appeared on the anti-Trump late-night show to publicize the paperback version of her book What Happened. Inevitably, the conversation turned to the 36-year-old allegations against the supreme court nominee.

[…]

On Friday, Hillary not only called for the FBI to get involved, she also accused Republicans, who are now in a second week of delay, of rushing things.

Republicans are “trying to rush this through to the detriment of the American public who deserves to have answers to whatever charges might be presented,” she said.

“So I’m hoping that at some point there will be an agreement to have an investigation,” she added. “It would be very easy for the FBI to go back and finish the background investigation, to investigate these charges.”

News

Harrowing Tale of Week-Long Bear Attack is a Hoax, Say Investigators

Well this is embarrassing.

Published

on

It was only a few days ago that the world became familiar with a truly stupendous tale out of America’s last frontier. A man, stranded at a remote cabin in the Alaskan bush, was being haunted and hunted every night by a vicious bear, after being mauled ever so slightly on his first day on site.  His rescuers arrived after a week of these nightly attacks, and only after the stranded man was able to create a plea for help large enough to be seen by the air. The only issue with the story is that the whole thing appears to be made up, at least according to local researchers.  While the story went viral worldwide and more details came to light about the incident, some community members began to express concerns and doubt about the veracity of the tale. The cabin [Richard] Jessee took refuge in, as it turns out, was not his. It belonged to a fellow miner, though Jessee’s cabin sat only a few yards away. “We went out there to the cabin, but we couldn’t find a bear track within 500 feet of the place, but it should have been all torn up, according to his story,” said one anonymous source known to the Nugget. “There’s no hair, no tracks, no scat, nothing.” And also… The Coast Guard crew delivered him to an ambulance in Nome, which took him to Norton Sound Health Regional hospital. “We were told to get a man who had been mauled by a bear,” said Jim West Jr., the Nome Volunteer Fire and Ambulance chief. “He walked off the helicopter and walked into the ambulance. He had no animal bites and wasn’t bleeding.” Local police do admit that the area is known for its bear population, however, and the traumatized Jessee is…

Continue Reading

News

USPS Delivers Defiant Message to White House Regarding Vaccine Mandate

This is a slap in the face to the Biden administration.

Published

on

According to the Biden administration, trouble is coming, and it will arrive in the form of another prolonged economic downturn and possible lockdowns, if we don’t somehow get this “delta” variant of COVID-19 under control. The issue, according to many medical experts, is that this mutated version of the primary coronavirus pandemic strain, is spreading too rapidly among the unvaccinated, and without a significant number of Americans suddenly deciding to get inoculated in the near future, we may not reach “herd immunity” for months. Now, in an effort to speed up the stagnating vaccination rate, President Joe Biden is set to announce that all federal workers should be vaccinated, or face a grueling COVID testing protocol that was intentionally designed to be uncomfortable. The United States Postal Service isn’t taking the news lying down, however. The influential American Postal Workers Union on Wednesday said, at this point, it opposes a coronavirus vaccine mandate from the Biden administration but encouraged workers to voluntarily take the jabs. “While the APWU leadership continues to encourage postal workers to voluntarily get vaccinated, it is not the role of the federal government to mandate vaccinations for the employees we represent,” the union said in a statement obtained by Fox News. The union did not immediately respond to an after-hours email from Fox News. The union said in the statement that the safety of its workers is “of paramount importance” but “at this time the APWU opposes the mandating of COVID-19 vaccinations.” The Biden administration’s mandate will not be 100% iron clad according to sources familiar with the matter, but, rather, would be an incredibly strong suggestion with some terribly annoying hoops to jump through to abstain.

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week