Connect with us

News

First Lady Melania Trump Weighs in on #MeToo, Drops Inconvenient Truth About Media

Published

on

First Lady Melania Trump sat down with ABC’s Tom Llamas where she was asked to share her thoughts and feelings on the #MeToo movement while on a solo tour in Africa. She did not hold back either.

Trump went to bat for both men and women, speaking out against the sensationalism surrounding the movement by the media when discussing delicate issues like this one.

She’s a true class act, folks.

Trending: WATCH: Ilhan Omar Dodges, Won’t Answer Question On Whether Or Not She Supports Al-Qaeda

Llamas asked, “What is your take about the #MeToo movement … do you believe in [the women], do you support the #MeToo movement?”

take our poll - story continues below

Which Democrat Presidential Hopeful Has The Wildest Campaign Promise So Far?

  • Which Democrat Presidential Hopeful Has The Wildest Campaign Promise So Far?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Trump responded that she does support the women behind the #MeToo movement — but noted that she supports men, too.

“I support the women, and they need to be heard,” Trump began. “We need to support them.

“And also, you know, also men. Not just women,” she added

Llamas responded by asking if Trump felt that men accused have been treated unfairly as a result of the #MeToo movement.

“We need to have really hard evidence that, you know, that if you are accused of something, show the evidence,” she answered.

Llamas said that some people might take the first lady’s statement to mean that she doesn’t actually support women.

Trump fired back, “I do stand with women. But we need to show the evidence. You cannot just say to somebody, ‘I was sexually assaulted’ or ‘You did that to me,’ because sometimes the media goes too far in the way they portray some stories. It’s not correct. It’s not right.”

The one-on-one special is due to air this Friday night at 10 p.m. on ABC.

Here’s a short preview of the interview:

The First Lady knocked this out of the park.

We have one of the greatest legal systems in the entire world, and while that certainly doesn’t mean it’s perfect — it’s far from it actually, with lots of room for improvement — we ought to be thankful for it and work as hard as possible to defend it and keep it intact.

Here, in America, we’re innocent until proven guilty. The word “proven” is what liberals are seemingly having a difficult time understanding. Allegations against another human being have to have proof other than “he said, she said” statements before a person can be convicted of a crime. This is to protect folks from false allegations that can destroy lives.

It’s based on the biblical principle of not bearing false witness and is a part of the natural law that governs the human heart. It’s a universal truth that must be defended at all cost.

Let’s hope more people start studying this issue for themselves and see the reality of why it’s a great thing that Kavanaugh was cleared by the FBI.

Source: TheBlaze

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

News

NYPD Officer Involved In Death Of Eric Garner Learns His Fate

This is not going to sit well with liberals.

Published

on

The New York City police officer who was involved with the July 17, 2014 death of Eric Garner has learned his fate, and it’s probably going to send the radical left into absolute hysterics. The Department of Justice will not bring charges against Officer Daniel Pantaleo. Here are the details from TheBlaze: The Black Lives Matter movement called for justice in Garner’s death, saying that the use of a choke hold was a disproportionate response to the alleged illegal sale of cigarettes. The police union has contested that what Pantaleo did was a “seat-belt hold” not a choke hold, a crucial difference since the NYPD prohibits the use of choke holds by officers. A grand jury had already decided not to indict Pantaleo. New York City paid Garner’s family a $5.9 million settlement in 2015. The Department of Justice did not make any decision in this case. Rather, it plans to let the time expire on the five-year window that it had to bring charges against Pantaleo before the statute of limitations protects him from prosecution. Those five years are up on Wednesday. The only remaining punishment that Pantaleo could face at this point comes from the NYPD itself, which is still conducting a disciplinary proceeding. This is news that most definitely is going to spark some sort of protesting, hopefully without violence, as we all know how deeply divided the country is right now along racial lines. Whether or not this officer is actually responsible for Garner’s death is something we may not ever really know, despite the video evidence that exists. Not everything is so black and white. Let’s hope cooler heads prevail and people are able and willing to have civil discussions on the topic.

Continue Reading

News

Social Media Launches Hateful Attacks On Hispanic Woman Working As Customs Officer

Shameful.

Published

on

A woman who reportedly works as a customs officer for the U.S. government has come under heavy attack from radicals on the left for being a Hispanic female in immigration enforcement. Because apparently, since she’s Hispanic, she should automatically be sympathetic to those illegally crossing the border. Sounds pretty racist, doesn’t it? From TheBlaze: Kiara Cervantes, a young Latina woman claiming to work as a customs officer, is taking fire from the internet after she became known as #ICEBae on Twitter. Cervantes, who was reportedly one agent proving security for Vice President Mike Pence during a recent U.S. border visit, went viral on the internet after a photo of her standing outside a detainment center hit the internet. According to Newsweek, which asked which agency she belongs to, “Cervantes said she could not provide any comment until she has spoken with her ’employer.'” On Monday, she tweeted about the attention — which came in waves. She also shared a photo of herself in her uniform to Twitter, with a waving emoji. According to the New York Post, Cervantes wrote, “Just woke up … saw that I needed to make a video so y’all could believe that it’s me. It’s me — I’m a Customs officer based in Texas and yeah, I don’t know what else to say.” Later on Monday, she tweeted, “WOW I am in awe. Thank you all for the support! My job is so hectic at this moment but I am grateful. I love protecting my country! … And I love my supporters!” https://twitter.com/kiarace24/status/1150920190043000832 As is often the case in these types of situations, Cervantes spent a good majority of the day responding to these miscreants. “I can’t agree with concentration camps,” she wrote. “But … this station in particular isn’t meant to be a holding facility…

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week

Send this to a friend