Connect with us

News

Flashback: Beto Said He Did Not Flee 1998 DWI, Officers At the Scene Say He’s Lying

Not cool.

John Salvatore

Published

on

It was reported during his failed Senate run last year that former Rep. Robert Francis “Beto” O’Rourke (TX) fled the scene of a DWI over two decades ago. Beto has denied this happened.

However, officers at the scene of the crime say Beto did, in fact, attempt to flee. So, who is telling the truth here? Is it the lying politician who is constantly caught lying? Or is it the cops.

Hmm. Tough call, huh? If Beto were honest just a little bit more often, maybe people would believe he’s telling the truth here. But he’s not. And he isn’t.

Trending: Protester Sucker Punches Trump Supporter, Then Winds Up Flat On His Back — WATCH

From Texas Tribune:

take our poll - story continues below

Trump or Biden, who will win?

  • Why wait until November 3? Show all of America who you're voting for in 2020  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

The former police officer who arrested Beto O’Rourke for driving drunk in 1998, along with the sergeant who signed the incident report, both say they believe now what they reported at the time: that O’Rourke tried to leave the scene of the wreck he caused.

O’Rourke admits he was intoxicated and says there is no justification for his actions, but he has denied that he tried to flee.

[…]

Neither the investigating officer, Richard Carrera, nor his former supervisor, Gary Hargrove, specifically recalls the events of that night more than 20 years ago. But both of the former Anthony Police Department officers told The Texas Tribune they have no doubt the report they compiled and signed is accurate.

A Beto spokesman noted, “Beto’s DWI is something he has long publicly and openly addressed over the last 20 years at town halls, on the debate stage, during interviews and in Op-Eds, calling it a serious mistake for which there is no excuse. This has been widely and repeatedly reported on.

LOOK (zoom in):

Beto O’Rourke, truth teller?

Not so much.

In that respect, he actually fits in quite swimmingly with the other 2,385 Democrat presidential candidates.

Check this out…

From Daily Wire:

Democratic presidential candidate Beto O’Rourke made five false statements in an attack on President Donald Trump this week when he was confronted over why he compared the president to the Third Reich.

O’Rourke noted, “I compared the rhetoric that the president has employed to the rhetoric that you might have heard during the Third Reich. Calling human beings an ‘infestation’ is something we might have expected to hear in Nazi Germany.

He added, “Describing immigrants who have a track record of committing violent crimes at a lower rate than native-born Americans as ‘rapists and criminals.’ Seeking to ban all Muslims, all people of one religion, what other country on the face of the planet does that kind of thing or in our history or in the history of the western world?

Ryan Saavedra points out exactly where Beto was lying.

Listen to the clip below, then go back and read the bullet points within the tweet.

Democrat Beto O’Rourke lies a lot right here:

-Trump said “we have an ‘infestation’ of MS-13 gangs in certain parts of our country”
-The travel ban is not a Muslim ban
-Trump never said neo-Nazis and KKK members were “very fine people”
-The remaining comments need more context

Come on, “Beto.” Be better.

Texas Senator Ted Cruz is royally ticked off – and rightfully so.

Apparently, Reuters knew that O’Rourke was a bad apple during his Senate race in 2018 but said nothing.

Check out Ted’s tweet…

So Reuters had evidence in 2017 that Beto may have committed multiple felonies—which Beto confirmed on the record—but deliberately withheld the story for over a year to help him win his Senate race? But when he’s running against Bernie etc, NOW it’s news?

Save conservative media!

News

Suspected Terrorist Murders Three In Attack At French Church, Mayor Wants To Oust ‘Islamo-Fascism’

Published

on

Three individuals were murdered in cold blood in Nice, France on Thursday in what looks to be the third terrorist attack on French soil in the past month. A man armed with a knife walked into Notre Dame Basilica in Nice and killed two people, fatally wounding a third individual who was able to get outside before dying. French police are treating the incident as a terrorist attack. “Everything leads us to believe it was a terrorist attack within the Notre Dame basilica,” Mayor of Nice Christian Estrosi posted on social media. Here’s more on this from The Daily Wire: Several French media outlets reported that at least one of the victims of the attack was beheaded, mirroring an attack earlier this month in which a French schoolteacher was beheaded by a suspected Islamic radical. Police captured the attacker soon after the incident, shooting him in the shoulder and transporting him to a local hospital, according to The Guardian. Estrosi said that while the man was being taken into custody, he repeatedly yelled “Allahu Akbar.” “We have two people killed inside the church … and a third person who was in a bar facing the church where she had taken refuge,” Estrosi told the media. “Enough is enough … we have to remove this Islamo-fascism from our territory.” On Oct. 16, an 18-year-old man beheaded French history teacher Samuel Paty outside of the secondary school where he taught. Paty was killed after showing caricatures of the Prophet Muhammed to his class for a lesson on free expression. “Before it was a school professor, this time the Islamo-fascist barbarism chose to attack inside a church. Again, it is very symbolic,” the mayor said. Toward the end of the month of September, a suspected terrorist with a butcher’s knife seriously wounded two…

Continue Reading

News

Luxury Buildings Hire Armed Guards In Preparation For Election Day Madness

Published

on

The ultra-rich in the city of New York have been preparing for the possibility of civil unrest on Election Day next, hiring armed guards to watch over luxury buildings in Manhattan. Managers over at the Time Warner Center, located on Columbus Circle — where penthouse apartments are only a measly $62.5 million — are deploying off-duty police officers armed with “submachine guns” to keep an eye on things. Other homes and buildings for the wealthy are taking other measures to increase security. “Everybody is worried about security,” an insider said to reporters. “Every top building is adding security. It’s out of control. We hope it won’t be needed, but we will be ready.” The insider said the building is currently working with the NYPD and Homeland Security. “There will be officers with submachine guns,” the source stated. “We’ve always had immense security, but there will be more. We’ll have extra patrols. The entire building can be shut down with one button.” via Fox News: Many buildings are hiring off duty cops instead of private security companies because they fear a repeat of Denver, where a private guard shot and killed a protester, said one real estate insider. “The NYPD is advising buildings to get the extra security,” the source said. “They’ve never done this before.” Other top buildings, such as 220 Central Park South, which is home to hedge funder Ken Griffin’s $238 million condo, say they are already well guarded but will take extra precautions, like keeping entrances locked at night, and only open to residents. How sad is it that folks are terrified about their physical safety and for the property they own simply because of a national election, which is one of the many privileges of living in a republic? We, unlike many nations, get to choose…

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week