Connect with us

News

Flashback: China Destroyed COVID-19 Evidence, Used Wet Market Story to ‘Deflect Blame’ (Report)

WHAT!?

John Salvatore

Published

on

*Originally published April 2020* At President Trump’s daily coronavirus press briefing, it was revealed that United States officials have “high confidence” that COVID-19 originated in a laboratory in Wuhan, China.

That was just the tip of the iceberg – even though many people already figured it to be true.

It was later learned that China apparently used the “wet market” story in order to “deflect blame” from the truth. But that’s not all.

Trending: Next Debate Moderator Was Registered Dem, Celebrated Christmas With Obamas In 2012

From The Daily Wire:

take our poll - story continues below

Trump or Biden, who will win?

  • Why wait until November 3? Show all of America who you're voting for in 2020  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

“Documents detail early efforts by doctors at the lab and early efforts at containment. The Wuhan wet market initially identified as a possible point of origin never sold bats, and the sources tell Fox News that blaming the wet market was an effort by China to deflect blame from the laboratory, along with the country’s propaganda efforts targeting the U.S. and Italy,” Fox News continued. “China ‘100 percent’ suppressed data and changed data, the sources tell Fox News. Samples were destroyed, contaminated areas scrubbed, some early reports erased, and academic articles stifled.”

Stay tuned for further updates, as there will be many, surely. (And don’t call me Shirley).

Far-left journalists and networks continue to prop up the Chinese over the United States and other democratic nations.

Some are even convinced, apparently, that China is not at fault for the spread of coronavirus.

Here’s yet another example of why the American people can never trust the mainstream media.

WATCH:

And here’s even more COVID-19 randomness

Save conservative media!

News

Top Astrophysicist Says Asteroid Could Smash Into Earth Day Before Election

Published

on

So far in the year 2020 we’ve had a pandemic featuring an age discriminating virus, race riots, the government admitting UFOs are real, murder hornets, and the wackiest presidential race of all time. Surely there’s nothing else this year could throw at us, right? Wrong. Apparently, according to astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson, there’s a strong possiblity an asteroid is going to smash into the earth the day before the election. Who had asteroid on their 2020 Bingo card? via Fox News: An asteroid with a diameter the size of a refrigerator could strike the Earth the day before the November election, according to celebrity scientist Neil deGrasse Tyson — but it’s not large enough to do any serious damage. The famed astrophysicist said the space rock, known as 2018VP1, is hurtling towards Earth at a speed of 25,000 miles per hour and may clip the planet on Nov. 2. “It may buzz-cut Earth on Nov. 2, the day before the Presidential Election,” he wrote on Instagram. But he added that the flying object is nothing to lose sleep over since “it’s not big enough to cause harm.”⠀⠀⠀ NASA already identified the asteroid that is rocketing toward earth, but stated the chances of it actually hitting the earth are currently less than one percent. “It currently has a 0.41% chance of entering our planet’s atmosphere, but if it did, it would disintegrate due to its extremely small size,” the organization stated. While this rock may not hit earth, or even if it does, it might now do much in the way of damage, but I’ve seen enough scary movies to know that when stuff like this happens, strange occurrences follow. So, sure, you may not have to worry about the asteroid, but if it passes by our planet and you suddenly…

Continue Reading

News

Ratcliffe Shuts Down Adam Schiff’s Claim That Hunter Biden Laptop Is Part Of Russian Disinformation Operation

Published

on

Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe has come out swinging on Rep. Adam Schiff and his claims that the current story surrounding Hunter Biden’s laptop, which contained numerous documents that suggest his father Joe Biden, while vice president, met with a member of the board for the company he worked for just before abusing his power to shut down an investigation into the company’s possible corruption, stating that this laptop is not at all a part of a Russian disinformation operation. Here’s more on this from The Washington Examiner: Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe argued that leading Democrats and many commentators and media figures have no evidence to back them up during a Monday morning interview with Maria Bartiromo on Fox Business. He also confirmed that the FBI is investigating the laptop of former Vice President Joe Biden’s son but said that the intelligence community was not involved because it was not related to Russian disinformation. “Let me be clear: The intelligence community doesn’t believe that because there is no intelligence that supports that, and we have shared no intelligence with Chairman Schiff or any other member of Congress that Hunter Biden’s laptop is part of some Russian disinformation campaign. It is simply not true,” Ratcliffe said Monday. “And this is exactly what I said I would stop when I became director of national intelligence, and that is people using the intelligence community to leverage some political narrative, and in this case, apparently Chairman Schiff wants anything against his preferred political candidate deemed as not real and is using or attempting to use the intelligence community to say there’s nothing to see here. Don’t drag the intelligence community into this. Hunter Biden’s laptop is not part of some Russian disinformation campaign.” The comments from Ratcliffe come just days after…

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week