Connect with us

News

FLASHBACK: Joe Biden Endorsed Segregation in 1975, Mainstream Media Dead Silent

Hey, Democrats! You seeing this!?

John Salvatore

Published

on

Democrats have had an extremely bad week.

From Virginia Governor Ralph Northam’s past racist photos surfacing to HBO’s Bill Maher mocking a black Republican Congressman, the liberal party can’t seem to slow the madness.

Enter former Vice President Joe Biden, who is now dealing with a serious racial issue of his own involving segregation and “black pride”…

From Washington Examiner:

take our poll - story continues below

Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?

  • Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Joe Biden, weighing a 2020 White House bid, once advocated continued school segregation in the United States, arguing that it benefited minorities and that integration would prevent black people from embracing “their own identity.”

Biden was speaking in 1975, when he opposed the federally mandated busing policy designed to end segregation in schools. In the past few decades, he has claimed he wanted desegregation but believed the policy of busing would not achieve it. Last year, he stated he had voted heroically to protect busing.

In 2008, after being chosen as Barack Obama’s vice-presidential running mate he said: “The struggle for civil rights was the animating political element of my life.” He appears poised to make his civil rights record a centerpiece of any campaign, telling an audience in Fort Lauderdale this week that “I came out of the civil rights movement. He added that he first became aware of what an “awful thing” segregation was as a third grader, when he asked his mother why a bus was taking black children to a school away from where they lived.

Barack Obama’s VP sure seems to want to run for president against Donald Trump in 2020. He just hasn’t made it completely official yet.

According to Biden, though, he’s the “most qualified person in the country to be president.”

From Fox News:

Former Vice President Joe Biden said he would decide if he’s running for president in 2020 soon. But in the meantime, he’s confident he is up for the job.

Biden: “I think I’m the most qualified person in the country to be president. The issues that we face as a country today are the issues that I’ve worked on my whole life.

Biden, 76, was at the University of Montana in Missoula Monday to promote his book, “Promise Me, Dad.” He said he would rely on his family to help him decide whether he’ll run for president in 2020.

No one doubts what I say; the problem is I sometimes say all that I mean. The question is what kind of nation are we becoming?

While campaigning for Democrat Senator Heidi Heitkamp in North Dakota, Biden suggested her opponent, Rep. Kevin Cramer, be beat up.

Biden noted: “As my brother, who loves to use lines from movies, a John Wayne movie, there’s a good line in a movie, a John Wayne movie where the Indian chief turns to John Wayne and says ‘this is a lying dog-faced pony soldier.'”

He continued: “Well, let me tell ya, these guys are [inaudible], they just stand up, flat out, stand up and say things that are absolutely mind-boggling,” Biden continued. “I love this one on trade, this I love, and by the way, I told you I come from an agricultural state, I don’t know how you can possibly get elected in an agricultural state with the things he is saying.”

While campaigning for Democrat Sen. Bill Nelson and gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum in Florida, Biden thought he was in Miami, thanking the crowd.

Joe wasn’t in Miami.

In fact, he was 280 miles from Miami.

WATCH:

Entertainment

Chris Cuomo Preparing Massive Lawsuit Aimed at Former Employer

But CNN INSTANTLY put the kibosh on it!

Published

on

Things over at CNN have been rough in recent days, and they certainly aren’t smoothing out anytime soon.

The infotainment network is facing an onslaught of trouble of late, thanks largely to the actions of Chris Cuomo – formerly the top draw at the station – thanks to his inappropriate actions in regard to his brother’s sexual assault scandal during his time as the Governor of New York.

Cuomo has since been fired, and a war of words has erupted between he and his former employer.  Just yesterday it was reported that CNN was rebuking Cuomo’s claims that they were aware of the poor behavior of their primetime star.

Today, Cuomo is setting himself up to sue CNN.

take our poll - story continues below

Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?

  • Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Fired CNN host Chris Cuomo is set to sue the network if it balks at paying him at least $18 million to cover what’s left on his contract, sources told The Post on Monday.

Cuomo, 51, has hired lawyers and is preparing to file the lawsuit over the remainder of the four-year contract he signed last year — after a bitter back-and-forth about what the network knew of his secret efforts to aid his embattled brother, then-Gov. Andrew Cuomo, said sources familiar with the matter.

His contract was reportedly worth $6 million annually, leaving between $18 million and $20 million that he would be owed, sources said, adding that Chris Cuomo would also likely seek damages.

The network was not entertained by the idea.

But CNN has “no intention of paying [Chris] Cuomo a penny,” an insider said.

“If he gets a settlement, there would be uproar,” the source added.

Cuomo has also left his SiriusXM radio program this week, leaving the longtime anchor with no audience to complain to.

Things over at CNN have been rough in recent days, and they certainly aren’t smoothing out anytime soon. The infotainment network is facing an onslaught of trouble of late, thanks largely to the actions of Chris Cuomo – formerly the top draw at the station – thanks to his inappropriate actions in regard to his brother’s sexual assault scandal during his time as the Governor of New York. Cuomo has since been fired, and a war of words has erupted between he and his former employer.  Just yesterday it was reported that CNN was rebuking Cuomo’s claims that they were aware of the poor behavior of their primetime star. Today, Cuomo is setting himself up to sue CNN. Fired CNN host Chris Cuomo is set to sue the network if it balks at paying him at least $18 million to cover what’s left on his contract, sources told The Post on Monday. Cuomo, 51, has hired lawyers and is preparing to file the lawsuit over the remainder of the four-year contract he signed last year — after a bitter back-and-forth about what the network knew of his secret efforts to aid his embattled brother, then-Gov. Andrew Cuomo, said sources familiar with the matter. His contract was reportedly worth $6 million annually, leaving between $18 million and $20 million that he would be owed, sources said, adding that Chris Cuomo would also likely seek damages. The network was not entertained by the idea. But CNN has “no intention of paying [Chris] Cuomo a penny,” an insider said. “If he gets a settlement, there would be uproar,” the source added. Cuomo has also left his SiriusXM radio program this week, leaving the longtime anchor with no audience to complain to.

Continue Reading

Entertainment

CNN SHAME: Don Lemon Now Accused of Feeding Information to Jussie Smollett

How long until Lemon is fired?

Published

on

CNN has spent a great deal of time and resources attempting to convince the nation that they are a real news station, but to no avail.

The infotainment corporation has been in a near-constant state of editorial retching, spewing forth a vast number of strange angles and concocted soundbites that sound far more hard-hitting in print than they do when they are over-acted by one of their on-air talking heads.

But worse still is the fact that CNN anchors are now inserting themselves directly into the news, lampooning any claim of credibility that they may have had left.

Chris Cuomo’s attempts to use his media resources to help his brother escape his sex assault scandals cost him his job.

take our poll - story continues below

Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?

  • Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Nowhere are concerns that Don Lemon may soon face similar admonishment on account of how he became a part of Jussie Smollett’s bizarre case.

Jussie Smollett, on trial for allegedly staging a hate crime against himself, testified Monday that he had correspondence with CNN’s Don Lemon during the early parts of the Chicago Police Department’s (CPD) investigation into the incident.

Smollett, 39, testified that he received a text from Lemon, supposedly relaying information that the CPD didn’t believe Smollett’s account of what happened, Fox News’ Matt Finn reported from the Windy City courthouse.

As of this writing, there has been no official word from CNN on the matter.

Lemon is also facing charges of sexually assaulting a man in a bar, in which the television personality is alleged to have shoved his fingers down his pants and then forced the victim to smell them, while making incredibly offensive statements about the man’s sexuality.

 

CNN has spent a great deal of time and resources attempting to convince the nation that they are a real news station, but to no avail. The infotainment corporation has been in a near-constant state of editorial retching, spewing forth a vast number of strange angles and concocted soundbites that sound far more hard-hitting in print than they do when they are over-acted by one of their on-air talking heads. But worse still is the fact that CNN anchors are now inserting themselves directly into the news, lampooning any claim of credibility that they may have had left. Chris Cuomo’s attempts to use his media resources to help his brother escape his sex assault scandals cost him his job. Nowhere are concerns that Don Lemon may soon face similar admonishment on account of how he became a part of Jussie Smollett’s bizarre case. Jussie Smollett, on trial for allegedly staging a hate crime against himself, testified Monday that he had correspondence with CNN’s Don Lemon during the early parts of the Chicago Police Department’s (CPD) investigation into the incident. Smollett, 39, testified that he received a text from Lemon, supposedly relaying information that the CPD didn’t believe Smollett’s account of what happened, Fox News’ Matt Finn reported from the Windy City courthouse. As of this writing, there has been no official word from CNN on the matter. Lemon is also facing charges of sexually assaulting a man in a bar, in which the television personality is alleged to have shoved his fingers down his pants and then forced the victim to smell them, while making incredibly offensive statements about the man’s sexuality.  

Continue Reading
The Schaftlein Report

Latest Articles

Best of the Week