Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

News

Former Trump Adviser Says He Knows Author Behind Anti-Trump NYT Op-Ed

Published

on

Michael Caputo, a former Trump campaign aide, recently sat down with CNN on Sunday and told host Fredericka Whitfield that he knows the identity of the author of a controversial anti-Trump op-ed piece that blew up the news cycle last week.

The author of the piece claimed to be a senior staff member inside the White House who was working to resist the president and his agenda from within. This isn’t entirely surprising given the sheer number of leaks the Trump administration has had to deal with in the last eighteen months.

“I’m fairly certain I know who it is,” he said. “I’ve been going through this parlor game like everybody else has, and I am also completely 100% certain that the person who wrote this is on the list of people who said they didn’t write it.”

Trending: WATCH: Anti-Trump Fox News Host Throws Hissy Fit After Mueller Report Vindicates Trump

Whitfield asked who he suspected as the mystery writer, but Caputo declined to name the person, citing the advice of his attorney.

take our poll - story continues below

Do you think Democrats will push out Representative Ilhan Omar over her anti-Semitism?

  • Do you think Democrats will push out Representative Ilhan Omar over her anti-Semitism?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

The CNN host said, “You said I think I know who this is based on certain language that was and you consulted your attorney and your attorney says don’t reveal it?”

“Right. Based on language,” Caputo answered. “Based on the fact that I believe these kinds of people leave a trail of crumbs when they are trying to deceive people around them. This is the way it is always is. And if the president looks at key departments of his government that has been purged of all Trump supporters that is a good place to start, and that actually exists. Trump supporters have been purged from this government for 18 months. Last week, I spent the evening with several friends of mine from the Trump campaign: all of them have been forced out of the Trump administration.”

“I don’t think this person is in the White House,” he emphasized. “This person really has to be high up. It’s got to be a deputy, secretary-level, or higher, otherwise The New York Times is misleading people.”

Caputo went on to state that he believes the individual responsible for penning the piece has close ties to Congress and doesn’t think the author will ever admit to publishing the piece, as they are convinced they are a hero to the American people.

It would be interesting to know exactly who Caputo thinks this person is, because he clearly has a specific individual in mind. Did the phrase “she” he used above indicate he think it’s a female? Perhaps it was just an innocent use of the term.

Regardless, a person who is close to the president who is undermining his authority and vision for the country, especially a vision that lines up with the needs of the American people, is doing great harm to fellow countrymen and should be ashamed of themselves.

They were chosen to be included in an inner circle of trust and their behavior is betraying that trust, not to mention setting America back in terms of progress.

Source: Daily Wire

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.

News

Beto Seemingly Calls for WAR Over Mueller Report Secrecy

The left just had to find some way to make the idea of transparency seem sensational, didn’t they?

Published

on

Beto O'Rourke

As the nation patiently awaits the findings of the Special Counsel report, a debate is raging. On both sides of the aisle, we are hearing that transparency is key.  Rod Rosenstein, the Deputy Attorney General and self-proclaimed “heat shield” for Robert Mueller, has expressed his concerns over tarnishing the reputations of those not accused of a crime. The rest of America seems fairly well convinced, and rightly so, that there should be unfettered access to the report. And while this is undoubtedly a widely felt sentiment, the radical left just had to find a way to make it seem sensational. Cue 2020 presidential candidate Beto O’Rourke: “Republicans and Democrats should do whatever they can to make sure their constituents, the American people, can read that report, form their own judgement, make their own decisions, and that the truth comes out,” O’Rourke said at a campaign stop in South Carolina Friday. O’Rourke warned that America may not see another year if details of Russian interference in the 2016 election included in the Mueller report are not made public, saying, “This is an unprecedented attack on this country and on our democracy, and we are owed the facts. And if we do not receive them, 243 years in, there’s nothing that guarantees us a 244th.” O’Rourke is undoubtedly suggesting that a Civil War or revolution could take place over something that everyone already wants. Not only have a number of democrats parroted the “everyone should get to see everything” line, but they’ve done so in complete agreement with Trump-appointed Attorney General Bill Barr. For Beto to go nuclear in this statement is beyond bizarre, and sounds more like a coaxed soundbite than his true sentiment on the subject.

Continue Reading

News

Mueller Report Findings Expected by Congress Sunday

Monday morning’s water cooler chit chat has already been decided.

Published

on

russiagate

Is our long national nightmare actually over?  Well, that depends on who you ask today. For many, the completion of the Mueller report on Friday, without any additional indictments being suggest by the Special Counsel, was a huge win for President Trump.  It meant that there wasn’t evidence sufficient to bring charges against the President…perhaps. We should remember that the DOJ’s longstanding belief was that a sitting President could not be indicted. On the left side of the aisle, however, a tense wait has begun, with the Attorney General expected to hand off a summation of Mueller’s findings to Congress any minute. Attorney General William Barr was expected to release his first summary of Mueller’s findings on Sunday, people familiar with the process said, on what lawmakers anticipated could be a day of reckoning in the two-year probe into President Donald Trump and Russian efforts to elect him. Since receiving the report Friday, Barr has been deciding how much of it Congress and the public will see. Of course, for some democrats, this simply wouldn’t cut it. “I suspect that we’ll find those words of transparency to prove hollow, that in fact they will fight to make sure that Congress doesn’t get this underlying evidence,” Rep. Adam Schiff of California, chairman of the House intelligence committee, said on ABC’s “This Week.” His plan: Ask for information and if that’s denied, “subpoena. If subpoenas are denied, we will haul people before the Congress. And yes, we will prosecute in court as necessary to get this information.” For now, we will just wait and see. We do know one thing for certain:  Monday morning around the water coolor is going to be a happenin’ spot.

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week

Send this to a friend