Connect with us

News

Fox News Ratings Have Fallen Off A Cliff, Now Getting Lapped By CNN & MSNBC — Details

Free falllllinnnn’…

John Salvatore

Published

on

Tucker. Hannity. Ingraham. Gutfeld. The Five. Fox News still has very solid conservatives on air. That being said, largely due to calling Arizona far too early for Joe Biden, the network’s ratings are on the decline.

Here’s the deal, via National Pulse:

Last Friday’s ratings for the supposedly “conservative” outlet were less than both CNN and MSNBC for the first time in years, according to an internal Fox document containing viewership analytics.

Trending: Biden’s Choice For National Security And Foreign Policy Fractures Democratic Party

The numbers show that on November 6th, Fox pulled 2,266,000 viewers while CNN saw nearly twice as many at 4,009,000 viewers. Similarly, MSNBC, per Fox’s internal numbers, counted 2,983,000 viewers, beating Fox by over 700,000 viewers.

take our poll - story continues below

Trump or Biden, who will win?

  • Why wait until November 3? Show all of America who you're voting for in 2020  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Oh, right. About Fox News calling Arizona far too early on election night…

As of today, Trump is now officially within half a percent of winning Arizona with 98% of the vote counted in the state:

FNC anchor Chris Wallace wasn’t too happy with Trump after he declared victory, with remarks made before a clear winner had been determined.

Wallace said, “This is an extremely flammable situation, and the president just threw a match into it. He hasn’t won these states. Nobody is saying he won the states. The states haven’t said that he’s won. This goes right back to what Joe Biden said, which is that the president doesn’t get to say that he’s won states, you know, the American people get to say it.

Save conservative media!

News

Alyssa Milano Attempts To Make Peace With Trump Supporters, But Things Don’t Go As Planned

Published

on

After months and months of condemning President Donald Trump , his administration, and his supporters, hardcore leftist actress and activist Alyssa Milano attempted to extend an “olive branch” to folks who backed the president. However, things didn’t quite go as she planned. In fact, people let her know that they weren’t going to have anything to do with her or her olive branch. And who can blame them? It’s insulting to be treated like garbage and then expected to make peace after Milano gets her way. “I’d like to extend an olive branch to Trump supporters. I am ready to move #ForwardTogether,” Milano tweeted out to her 3.7 million followers. “There’s so much work to do to heal the nation. Let’s be a part of the solution and not add to the problems we face. My comments are open. Please reply with #ForwardTogether,” she said, adding a heart emoji, because that just makes it all better. https://twitter.com/Alyssa_Milano/status/1331330446458638336 https://twitter.com/Alyssa_Milano/status/1331372139878907906 via Fox News: Trump supporters were quick to react to Milano’s offering on Monday, and a majority did not meet her with kind words in return. Several balked at the star’s approach, calling it a “joke” after her several outcries for Trump to be ripped from office. “I remember you. You were the one glaring at Justice Brett Kavanaugh during his hearings. You were the one that called conservatives every name in the book and didn’t sensor your words in the least. No way you’d be offering an olive branch had your party lost … How about NO,” one person reacted. Another wrote: “I’m too lazy to read the comments but I suspect this yielded exactly zero Trump supporters to take your olive branch.” “This has to be another sick joke what has happened to you? four years of the most insane…

Continue Reading

News

Computer Repair Shop Owner Who Surrendered Alleged Hunter Biden Laptop Received Death Threats

Published

on

The computer repair shop owner who is responsible for turning over the damaged laptop hard drive that might have belonged to former Vice President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter, has decided to close down his shop after receiving death threats. Gee, that doesn’t seem like a good show of “tolerance” now does it? A person run out of business for doing the right thing and helping to expose the dark deeds of a crooked politician and his twisted family. via Daily Wire: A sign posted on John Mac Isaac’s Trolley Square store ten days after the election said it was closed, a neighbor claiming that the owner had left town. Mac Isaac’s lawyer, Brian Della Rocca, confirmed to the Delaware News Journal that Mac Isaac had closed the shop, but did not say whether his client had left town. He did claim that his client had received death threats. Della Rocca told the Journal that his office had communicated with Wilmington FBI agents and Delaware’s Assistant United States Attorney Leslie Wolf about the situation, saying, “I’ve been in touch with federal law enforcement, yes.” The hard drive triggered a firestorm after The New York Post published a story on the alleged contents of the drive, which had been given to Rudy Giuliani. The story claimed that emails on the laptop showed that when Joe Biden served as vice president in 2015, he met with an executive from Burisma Holdings while Hunter Biden had been employed by Burisma. That claim was vehemently denied by the Biden campaign. Democrats deflected when asked about the laptop, often falling back on the trusty Russia narrative by claiming the hard drive was part of some sort of disinformation campaign from the country, as if they were once again poking their nose in our election. Death threats…

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week