Connect with us

Entertainment

Fox News Teams Up with CNN in Attack on Trump, White House

There are some things that you just never think that you’re going to see.

Published

on

mainstream media

There are some things that you just never think that you’re going to see.

One of those impossible to imagine scenarios has already played out in the East Room of the White House in recent days, as CNN’s Jim Acosta had his press credential revoked for his handling of a young White House intern.  The incident came as Acosta was attempting to goad the President into a confrontation, with the intern moving in to remove the microphone from the reporter.

Now, as CNN continues to push forward with a lawsuit to get Jim back into the White House, the President is standing his ground, indicating an ugly fight ahead.

Trending: Big Court Win Involving Ballot Evidence Could Potentially Swing Nevada to Trump (Details)

To CNN’s aide, however, a surprising cavalry has arrived.

take our poll - story continues below

Trump or Biden, who will win?

  • Why wait until November 3? Show all of America who you're voting for in 2020  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Fox News, which frequently provides favorable coverage of President Donald Trump and his administration, is standing by CNN in its lawsuit over the White House removing reporter Jim Acosta’s press credentials.

“Fox News supports CNN in its legal effort to regain its White House reporter’s press credential. We intend to file an amicus brief with the U.S. District Court,” network President Jay Wallace said in a statement Wednesday. “Secret Service passes for working White House journalists should never be weaponized.”

Wallace added: “While we don’t condone the growing antagonistic tone by both the President and the press at recent media avails, we do support a free press, access and open exchanges for the American people.”

The President’s constant bickering with the press has led to an escalation of rhetoric on the left side of the aisle, with democratic politicians openly promoting incivility and the formation of “crowds” and “mobs” in order to harass conservatives.

Save conservative media!

Entertainment

Actor Vince Vaughn Stands His Ground About Viral Trump Meeting

Published

on

Actor Vince Vaughn is standing his ground and refusing to apologize for a viral meeting he had with President Donald Trump during a college football game that took place earlier this year in January, despite massive backlash he received after the whole thing hit the Internet. Folks, we desperately need more individuals in the entertainment industry like Vince Vaughn who aren’t afraid to speak their minds and won’t back down from doing so when the radical leftists in our nation attempt to silence their voices. via Daily Wire: Rejecting the political Left’s new and fierce adherence to “cancel culture,” Vaughn said he was raised “with the idea that you could have different likes and beliefs and you should respect and defend that in other people, not shout it down.” The “Old School” actor was asked during a recent interview with the Los Angeles Times about the backlash from the Trump interaction and calls from the Left to “cancel” him. “In my career I’ve met a lot of politicians who I’ve always been cordial to; I’ve met Nancy Pelosi and was cordial to her as well,” Vaughn explained. “It was the only time I’ve ever met him. We said hello. He was very personable. I didn’t get into policies.” “I think people are more charged than ever about these things,” the 50-year-old actor went on to say. “But I don’t think most people take that stuff as seriously as the small percentage that’s making noise about it.” “I was raised with the idea that you could have different likes and beliefs and you should respect and defend that in other people, not shout it down,” Vaughn stated. “The people you disagree with the most, you should stand up for their right to do that.” In the past, Vaughn has been an…

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Check Out This List Of Celebrities Who Have Promised To Leave America If Trump Wins

Published

on

During the last election cycle in 2016, a number of famous folks in a wide range of industries were so distraught by the idea of a President Donald Trump that they vowed to flee from the country if he took home a victory over Hillary Clinton. Fast forward four years later, and basically, none of those people went anywhere. You know why? Because there is no other country on the planet where they can make the obscene amounts of money they pull down for playing music or starring in films, while also not being taxed into oblivion. It’s all just blustering. You’d think they’d be quiet about that kind of thing this go around, knowing that none of us in the real world believe their childish ranting. But, here we are, in 2020, and celebrities are once again making promises they do not intend to keep. via Daily Wire: Bruce Springsteen The Boss said he’d quit the U.S. and just might move to Australia if Trump wins reelection on Nov. 3. “I would consider that,” he said Oct. 14 during a virtual chat with Australian press, according to The Daily Mail. “I love Australia,” he said. “Every time, we have nothing but good times down there. It’s always a treat to come. Love the people, love the geography, great place for motorcycle trips, it’s close to our hearts.” The Boss also went on to predict without a doubt that President Trump would lose on Tuesday, and that if he’s wrong he’ll “see you on the next plane.” Tommy Lee, drummer for Motley Crue said he finds America “embarrassing” and thinks that folks in Europe mock us and said if Trump wins he’s “out of here.” Good riddance. “Dude, I swear to God if that happens, then I’m coming over to…

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week