Connect with us

News

Furious Trump Threatens To File Lawsuit Over Mueller Russia Probe

Published

on

President Trump was furious on Tuesday, putting the federal prosecutors who were once working on the Roger Stone case in the hot seat and letting them have it with both barrels blazing, while also threatening to file lawsuits over “badly tainted” investigation led by Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

Here’s more on this from Fox News:

“These were Mueller prosecutors, and the whole Mueller investigation was illegally set up based on a phony and now fully discredited Fake Dossier, lying and forging documents to the FISA Court, and many other things,” Trump tweeted Tuesday morning.

take our poll - story continues below

Trump or Biden, who will win?

  • Why wait until November 3? Show all of America who you're voting for in 2020  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

“Everything having to do with this fraudulent investigation is badly tainted and, in my opinion, should be thrown out,” Trump continued, while slamming Mueller himself and claiming he lied to Congress about whether he sought to lead the FBI.

He added: “If I wasn’t President, I’d be suing everyone all over the place…BUT MAYBE I STILL WILL. WITCH HUNT!”

Trump’s fury comes after it was revealed last week that the DOJ was going to seek a 7 to 9 year prison sentence for Stone, which the president called “ridiculous,” especially in light of revelations concerning the corrupted nature of the jury that was to deliberate over Stone’s case.

Several individuals on the jury were known haters of Trump and Stone and had much involvement with the Democratic Party. There was even a politician in the mix.

The sentence recommendation was removed after the president criticized it, which as you can imagine, didn’t sit well with liberals who have chosen to make Stone their scapegoat after the failed impeachment of President Trump.

Save conservative media!

News

Gov. Cuomo Says NY ‘Comfortable’ With Number Of Protective Equipment And Ventilators They Have

Published

on

According to New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, his state is “relatively comfortable” with the number of ventilators and other protective equipment it is in possession of right now. New York is the state that’s been hit the hardest in the coronavirus outbreak and has been struggling with keeping an adequate supply of medical equipment to protect medical professionals and help treat patients who have tested positive for COVID-19. Many of the shortages have focused on items like gloves, masks, and ventilators. However, as of Friday, Cuomo said New York now has enough equipment to function. Here’s more from The Washington Examiner: “We’re OK right now. We’re OK. PPE you need every day. We have a stockpile where we are now relatively comfortable,” Cuomo said. “Remember, what we’re saying to these hospitals, they’re all uncomfortable. If you ask any hospital if they have enough PPE, they will say no. It is like asking a budget director does he have enough revenue. They will never say yes.” He continued, “These hospitals are accustomed to having a one-month to two-month stockpile. They are now looking at several days of stockpile. So, they are all uncomfortable, but we only have several days for any hospital. And we do have several days for every hospital, and we do have a supply that’s coming in. So, compared to how we have been operating on this new dire circumstances, we are relatively comfortable with ventilators and PPE.” Cuomo made it clear the current situation could change if the rate of hospitalizations for the coronavirus were to suddenly spike up again. As of now, the state has been seeing the numbers level off a bit over the last several days. The governor stated that he talks with hospitals daily and gets reports concerning the supplies these facilities have…

Continue Reading

News

House Democrats Propose Legislation To Cover All Wages During COVID-19 Outbreak

Published

on

A group of Democrats within the House of Representatives are looking to propose a new bill that would cover 100 percent of most worker paychecks throughout the COVID-19 crisis that is making people sick, killing our vulnerable citizens, and destroying out economy and way of life. Of course, the biggest concern with such an idea is where in the world the money is going to come from. If the assumption there is that they are going to just print money to try and cover the cost, that’s a very, very bad idea. Inflation will make the dollar worth less than it already is and cause the cost of living to skyrocket. Here’s more on this from The Washington Examiner: Rep. Pramila Jayapal, a Washington Democrat and co-chairwoman of the Congressional Progressive Caucus, announced the Paycheck Guarantee Act, which she said would provide “a federal paycheck” to workers, covering 100% of earnings up to $100,000. “A federal paycheck guarantee is a real solution that matches the scale of the crisis. Mass unemployment is a policy choice. We can and should choose differently,” Jayapal said in a statement Friday. “A federal paycheck guarantee would stanch more layoffs and unemployment, and quickly and reliably deliver relief to workers. Workers would not be forced to apply for unemployment insurance, overwhelm that system and then have to once again find a job. Businesses of all sizes would be able to keep workers on payroll and benefits — and be able to quickly re-open — partially or fully, without having to rehire and retrain their workforce.” Just last month both Congress and President Trump put into law a bill that called for $2.2 trillion — that’s “trillion” with a “t” — to provide $1,200 in cash payments and expanded unemployment benefits to up to four months…

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week

 
Send this to a friend