Connect with us

News

Georgia Police: Man Accused of Shooting 5 Said He Was Looking for Whites to Kill

One of many bizarre moments in this tragic case.

Published

on

The police in Columbus, Georgia, say that a black man accused of shooting five people told them he targeted the victims because they were white.

A detective testifying in court Monday said that Justin Tyran Roberts, who is black, confessed that he went looking to kill as many white people as he could when he went on a shooting spree in Alabama and Georgia last week.

“Basically, he explained throughout his life, specifically white males had taken from him, and also what he described as military-looking white males had taken from him,” Detective Brandon Lockhart testified, according to the Columbus Ledger-Enquirer.

Trending: Olympian and Coach Withdrew from Games to Avoid Facing Israeli – Now They've Been Suspended

Roberts claimed that one of the victims was a white man that had shot him with a slingshot. Roberts further claimed that the pellets gave him skin infections. However, police say that there is no indication the white victim ever met the shooter, and no infections or old pellet wounds were found on Roberts’ body.

take our poll - story continues below

Do you think Cubans are fighting for healthcare or freedom from Communism?

  • Do you think Cubans are fighting for healthcare or freedom from Communism?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Public defender Robin King argued that Roberts is mentally unfit to be tried for the shootings.

“The officer’s testimony has demonstrated that Mr. Roberts is having delusions and a disconnect from reality,” King said in court.

Follow Warner Todd Huston on Facebook at: facebook.com/Warner.Todd.Huston.

News

Southern Restaurant Scorched After Refusing to Serve Unvaccinated People

The unvaccinated are quickly becoming second class citizens in America.

Published

on

In these late-stages of the pandemic, there are a number of emerging plot lines that almost seem more controversial than those that we experienced at the beginning of this fiasco, and it makes us wonder if some of it isn’t just for show. For instance, in the restaurant industry, where just about every businesses owner is struggling mightily, there are a number of different approaches to dealing with this latest “delta” variant of COVID-19.  This is of particular note now that many establishments had reopened during the lull in cases, and are now hanging on for dear life during “delta”. But one restaurant in the deep south has thrown their prosperity aside, and are making the controversial decision to serve only vaccinated customers. An Atlanta restaurant is making the bold decision to serve only customers who are fully vaccinated. Argosy Restaurant and Bar, located in East Atlanta Village, is one of the first businesses in Georgia to mandate with signs that say “No Vax, No Service.” The company owner made the decision earlier this week after he and several of his employees, who were all fully vaccinated, contracted the virus as breakthrough cases. The owner has suggested that these breakthrough cases were worse for business than treating the unvaccinated as though they are second class citizens. “We did it strictly as a business decision after multiple staff members tested positive,” said restaurant owner Armando Celentano. “We had to close down during a busy weekend, losing out on tens of thousands of dollars.” The decisions certainly stirred up a great deal of conversation on social media, where the restaurant received both praise and criticism for its decision.

Continue Reading

News

US Women’s Soccer Team Skips Representing U.S.A. at Opening Ceremony

The ultra-woke U.S. women’s soccer team — big losers thus far — decided to skip representing the U.S.A. during the Olympics opening ceremonies.

Published

on

The ultra-woke U.S. women’s soccer team — big losers thus far — decided to skip representing the U.S.A. during the opening ceremonies at the Tokyo Olympics Friday. The famously anti-American soccer team claimed that they could not attend because they were scheduled to attend practice during the opening event, according to WXIA-TV. “Obviously we can’t be there, I don’t know who scheduled us to practice at this time,” chief anti-American team star Megan Rapinoe told the media. The women’s soccer team was all about protesting against the U.S.A. during its first Olympics game this week but lost to New Zealand in a crushing 3-0 final. Rapinoe added that this year’s gams are different than past games. “It looks quite different and feels quite different than in the past, but all of us are thrilled to be here,” she said. Team members Abby Dahlkemper and Rapinoe enacted a lame “private parade” and posted it to Twitter: https://twitter.com/USWNT/status/1418557013739536390 The America-hating women’s soccer team was not the only American team that skipped the opening ceremonies. Both the women’s and the men’s U.S. gymnastics teams also skipped the ceremonies. They similarly held their own version of the parade” https://twitter.com/InsideGym/status/1418539840564572160 Follow Warner Todd Huston on Facebook at: facebook.com/Warner.Todd.Huston.

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week