Connect with us

Entertainment

Giuliani Jilted: Fox News Bans Rudy and Son from Appearing on Network

This, after Rudy was integral in bringing Fox News to the mainstream.

Published

on

In the latest bit of fallout from Donald Trump’s first term as President, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani has been banned by Fox News.

Giuliani, who served as the personal attorney for Donald Trump during much of his presidency, is currently in legal limbo, having lost his ability to practice law in New York while facing a rather sizable defamation lawsuit from Dominion Voting Systems.

Now, as many continue to wonder how much influence Trump will have on the future of the Republican Party, Giuliani has taken a major publicity hit.

Prior to a scheduled appearance on “Fox & Friends” on Sept. 11, “Fox & Friends Weekend” co-host Pete Hegseth apparently called the former New York City mayor the night before and apologized, telling him he had been canceled from their guest list.

take our poll - story continues below

Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?

  • Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

The decision was particularly troubling for Rudy.

A source close to the former New York City mayor told Playbook that Giuliani was upset by the decision because he had “done a big favor” for Fox Corp. founder and Chairman Rupert Murdoch.

“He was instrumental in getting Fox on Time Warner so it could be watched in New York City,” the source told Playbook.

Giuliani’s son Andrew is also reportedly banned from the network, although no official reasoning has been given for either action.

 

Entertainment

Alec Baldwin Shoots and Kills Crew Member on Set of Latest Movie

Hollywood experts are stunned.

Published

on

Hollywood was rocked on Thursday after a nigh-unfathomable accident occurred on the set of the latest project from Alec Baldwin, and there are still plenty of questions left unanswered.

It all began when Baldwin discharged a “prop” gun on set, meant to be loaded only with blanks and dummy rounds.

Alec Baldwin allegedly repeatedly asked ‘why was I handed a hot gun?’ after he accidentally shot and killed a female cinematographer and wounded a director yesterday on the set of his new film Rust.

Halyna Hutchins, 42, died shortly after being shot by Baldwin around 1.50pm Thursday at Bonanza Creek Ranch, near the city of Santa Fe in New Mexico. Joel Souza, 48, the film’s director, was also hurt and spent several hours in hospital, but was released later the same evening.

take our poll - story continues below

Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?

  • Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Police have disclosed few details about the shooting, saying only that a ‘projectile’ was fired by a ‘prop gun’ and they are investigating.

At close range, even blanks can be dangerous, but it was not clear why Baldwin was pointing a gun at anyone, period.

Mike Tristano, 60, a Hollywood armorer with 30 years’ experience who spoke to the Dailymail.com, said ultimate responsibility for gun safety on movie set rests with the armorer.

The movie’s armorer or weapons master has not been been named. Sante Fe Sheriff’s Department says it will continue to interview ‘witnesses’ on Friday.

‘There should have been blanks in the gun, the on-set armorer’s job is to check that before handing the weapon over,’ Tristan said.

‘They then make sure that the actor stands on a mark and never points the gun at the crew or cast… the editing makes it seem like they were pointing at their co-actor.

‘That’s why everyone in the industry is very confused. How this happened is a total mystery at the moment.’

Baldwin has not been charged with a crime at this time, but the investigation is still ongoing.

Hollywood was rocked on Thursday after a nigh-unfathomable accident occurred on the set of the latest project from Alec Baldwin, and there are still plenty of questions left unanswered. It all began when Baldwin discharged a “prop” gun on set, meant to be loaded only with blanks and dummy rounds. Alec Baldwin allegedly repeatedly asked ‘why was I handed a hot gun?’ after he accidentally shot and killed a female cinematographer and wounded a director yesterday on the set of his new film Rust. Halyna Hutchins, 42, died shortly after being shot by Baldwin around 1.50pm Thursday at Bonanza Creek Ranch, near the city of Santa Fe in New Mexico. Joel Souza, 48, the film’s director, was also hurt and spent several hours in hospital, but was released later the same evening. Police have disclosed few details about the shooting, saying only that a ‘projectile’ was fired by a ‘prop gun’ and they are investigating. At close range, even blanks can be dangerous, but it was not clear why Baldwin was pointing a gun at anyone, period. Mike Tristano, 60, a Hollywood armorer with 30 years’ experience who spoke to the Dailymail.com, said ultimate responsibility for gun safety on movie set rests with the armorer. The movie’s armorer or weapons master has not been been named. Sante Fe Sheriff’s Department says it will continue to interview ‘witnesses’ on Friday. ‘There should have been blanks in the gun, the on-set armorer’s job is to check that before handing the weapon over,’ Tristan said. ‘They then make sure that the actor stands on a mark and never points the gun at the crew or cast… the editing makes it seem like they were pointing at their co-actor. ‘That’s why everyone in the industry is very confused. How this happened is a total mystery…

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Accused Sexual Assaulter Chris Cuomo says Trump Supporters are ‘Not Good People’

What’s the one about the glass houses and the stones?

Published

on

Chris Cuomo

Well it takes one to know one, as they say.

Chris Cuomo, CNN primetime anchor and a man accused of sexually groping his former boss in 2005, has now taken a pot-shot at the entirety of the MAGA-verse, in a tone deaf rant on his television program.

CNN anchor Chris Cuomo said Monday during the opening of his show “Cuomo Prime Time” that Republicans were “all-in” on former President Donald Trump’s claims he won the 2020 election.

Cuomo said, “We’ve never seen one party in this damnable two-party system that we insist on go all-in on a lie. So half of your political system is invested in a lie. That’s happening. It’s not just Trump. The whole party practically backs actively or passively, selling that the election was not legitimate.”

take our poll - story continues below

Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?

  • Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

And then…

On Democrats’ objection to elections, Cuomo said, “Questioning is different than finding no proof and then lying and refusing to certify. That’s what Trump and Co. did. There are not good people on both sides of this argument. And I will be dammed if I sit by and don’t say this as plainly as possible because this will be remembered. There are not good people on both sides. This is not a good faith dispute. It is bad faith. They know the election was not rigged. They know it was legitimate. Anyone telling you with full knowledge that they have no proof and yet the election wasn’t legit is part of an effort that may lead us to an all-time low.”

Once again, the network has proved that their editorial programming is little more than a series of purposefully-inflammatory rhetoric meant to sell commercials.

Well it takes one to know one, as they say. Chris Cuomo, CNN primetime anchor and a man accused of sexually groping his former boss in 2005, has now taken a pot-shot at the entirety of the MAGA-verse, in a tone deaf rant on his television program. CNN anchor Chris Cuomo said Monday during the opening of his show “Cuomo Prime Time” that Republicans were “all-in” on former President Donald Trump’s claims he won the 2020 election. Cuomo said, “We’ve never seen one party in this damnable two-party system that we insist on go all-in on a lie. So half of your political system is invested in a lie. That’s happening. It’s not just Trump. The whole party practically backs actively or passively, selling that the election was not legitimate.” And then… On Democrats’ objection to elections, Cuomo said, “Questioning is different than finding no proof and then lying and refusing to certify. That’s what Trump and Co. did. There are not good people on both sides of this argument. And I will be dammed if I sit by and don’t say this as plainly as possible because this will be remembered. There are not good people on both sides. This is not a good faith dispute. It is bad faith. They know the election was not rigged. They know it was legitimate. Anyone telling you with full knowledge that they have no proof and yet the election wasn’t legit is part of an effort that may lead us to an all-time low.” Once again, the network has proved that their editorial programming is little more than a series of purposefully-inflammatory rhetoric meant to sell commercials.

Continue Reading
The Schaftlein Report

Latest Articles

Best of the Week