Connect with us

News

Hollywood Legend Targeted by Serial Mail Bomber

America, the country that we all love, is under attack this week.

Published

on

Robert DeNiro

America, the country that we all love, is under attack this week.

For months, we have been building to this point.  Political arguments and disagreements are no longer just something to fear at the Thanksgiving dinner table.  Now, we are under siege by a serial bomber or bombers who wish to wreak political havoc with devices meant to terrorize.  The targets, so far, have all been controversial figures with ties to the elite world of globalism, with the first device found at the home of liberal kingmaker George Soros – a man who is the very embodiment of the globalist elite.  Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, John Brennan, Joe Biden, and CNN were targeted later, with Debbie Wassermann Schultz being symbolically framed with the “return to sender” address.

It appears as though the bomber has now branched out to Hollywood with the targeting of anti-Trump star Robert DeNiro.

The NYPD is investigating a suspicious package found near a Tribeca area-restaurant owner by veteran actor Robert De Niro on Thursday morning, according to several reports.

take our poll - story continues below

Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?

  • Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

An official said a building worker of De Niro’s Tribeca Grill and the offices of Tribeca Films alerted law enforcement at 4:00 a.m. EST of a suspicious package. Police quickly rushed to the offices’ location to evacuate the building, which was empty at the time, and inspect the package.

The Associated Press reported that the device was similar in fashion and function to those sent to the aforementioned globalists.

President Donald Trump has emphatically stated in the aftermath of these attempted bombings that this conduct has no place in the United States of America.

News

Fauci Appears to Downplay Concern Over Omicron Variant

But days after similar statements arrived from South African doctors who were actually treating patients.

Published

on

For months and months, Dr. Anthony Fauci has been earning his nickname of “Dr. Doom”, as he continues to expound on the threat of COVID-19 and its variants with increasingly alarming language.

The sheer gloom of Fauci’s alleged revelations have been cause for criticism, particularly among conservative like Senator Rand Paul, who has quite the penchant for excoriating the spectacled epidemiologist.

But now, as the omicron variant continues to spread in the US and beyond, Fauci’s demeanor has taken a turn toward the trite.

President Joe Biden’s chief medial adviser, Dr. Anthony Fauci, told CNN’s “State of the Union” that scientists need more information before drawing conclusion’s about omicron’s severity.

take our poll - story continues below

Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?

  • Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Reports from South Africa, where it emerged and is becoming the dominant strain, suggest that hospitalization rates have not increased alarmingly.

“Thus far, it does not look like there’s a great degree of severity to it,” Fauci said. “But we have really got to be careful before we make any determinations that it is less severe or it really doesn’t cause any severe illness, comparable to delta.”

Fauci wasn’t ready to lift any travel restrictions just yet, however.

Fauci said the Biden administration is considering lifting travel restrictions against noncitizens entering the United States from several African countries. They were imposed as the omicron variant exploded in the region, but U.N. Secretary-General Antonio Guterres has blasted such measures as “travel apartheid.”

“Hopefully we’ll be able to lift that ban in a quite reasonable period of time,” Fauci said. “We all feel very badly about the hardship that has been put on not only on South Africa but the other African countries.”

Americans have long felt as though they’ve been in the waning stages of the coronavirus pandemic as a whole, and this latest news of weakening variants could be seen as one of the final nails in the viral coffin.

For months and months, Dr. Anthony Fauci has been earning his nickname of “Dr. Doom”, as he continues to expound on the threat of COVID-19 and its variants with increasingly alarming language. The sheer gloom of Fauci’s alleged revelations have been cause for criticism, particularly among conservative like Senator Rand Paul, who has quite the penchant for excoriating the spectacled epidemiologist. But now, as the omicron variant continues to spread in the US and beyond, Fauci’s demeanor has taken a turn toward the trite. President Joe Biden’s chief medial adviser, Dr. Anthony Fauci, told CNN’s “State of the Union” that scientists need more information before drawing conclusion’s about omicron’s severity. Reports from South Africa, where it emerged and is becoming the dominant strain, suggest that hospitalization rates have not increased alarmingly. “Thus far, it does not look like there’s a great degree of severity to it,” Fauci said. “But we have really got to be careful before we make any determinations that it is less severe or it really doesn’t cause any severe illness, comparable to delta.” Fauci wasn’t ready to lift any travel restrictions just yet, however. Fauci said the Biden administration is considering lifting travel restrictions against noncitizens entering the United States from several African countries. They were imposed as the omicron variant exploded in the region, but U.N. Secretary-General Antonio Guterres has blasted such measures as “travel apartheid.” “Hopefully we’ll be able to lift that ban in a quite reasonable period of time,” Fauci said. “We all feel very badly about the hardship that has been put on not only on South Africa but the other African countries.” Americans have long felt as though they’ve been in the waning stages of the coronavirus pandemic as a whole, and this latest news of weakening variants could be seen…

Continue Reading

News

‘RUST’ SHOOTING: Alec Baldwin Not Out of The Woods Yet, Says Santa Fe District Attorney

Baldwin has suggested that he won’t be charged, but the local DA has other ideas.

Published

on

The story surrounding the shooting death of cinematographer Halya Hutchins continues to grow stranger by the day, and a district attorney in New Mexico just dropped a major bombshell in the direction of Alec Baldwin.

Baldwin was rehearsing for a scene when the firearm he was holding discharged live ammunition, killing Hutchins and injuring others.  The gun somehow had a live round in it, despite there being a number of ethical and legal reasons why this should not have been possible.

To further confuse things, Baldwin has wildly suggested that he never pulled the trigger of the gun – something that experts are going to have to find a way to prove in order to clear Baldwin’s culpability.

Now, a local litigator has suggested that Baldwin should be prepared for the worst.

take our poll - story continues below

Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?

  • Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

On Friday, First Judicial District Attorney Mary Carmack-Altwies clarified that it is still very possible for Alec Baldwin to be “criminally culpable” in Hutchins’ death depending on what the investigation yields.

“Certain individuals may be criminally culpable for his/her actions and/or inactions on the set of Rust,” Carmack-Altwies told Deadline.

Carmack-Altwies asserted that she will “exercise my prosecutorial discretion to its fullest, including filing charges that are supported by probable cause.”

The possibilities are numerous.

The district attorney further clarified that “everyone” handling firearms on the set of Rust had a duty to follow safety protocols.

“Everyone involved in the handling and use of firearms on the set had a duty to behave in a manner such that the safety of others was protected, and it appears that certain actions and inactions contributed to this outcome,” Carmack-Altwies the attorney said.

During the interview in which Baldwin suggested that he never pulled the trigger, he also insinuated that he’d spoken with the local sheriff’s department, and that there was some sort of understanding between he and them regarding the lack of charges to be brought.

The story surrounding the shooting death of cinematographer Halya Hutchins continues to grow stranger by the day, and a district attorney in New Mexico just dropped a major bombshell in the direction of Alec Baldwin. Baldwin was rehearsing for a scene when the firearm he was holding discharged live ammunition, killing Hutchins and injuring others.  The gun somehow had a live round in it, despite there being a number of ethical and legal reasons why this should not have been possible. To further confuse things, Baldwin has wildly suggested that he never pulled the trigger of the gun – something that experts are going to have to find a way to prove in order to clear Baldwin’s culpability. Now, a local litigator has suggested that Baldwin should be prepared for the worst. On Friday, First Judicial District Attorney Mary Carmack-Altwies clarified that it is still very possible for Alec Baldwin to be “criminally culpable” in Hutchins’ death depending on what the investigation yields. “Certain individuals may be criminally culpable for his/her actions and/or inactions on the set of Rust,” Carmack-Altwies told Deadline. Carmack-Altwies asserted that she will “exercise my prosecutorial discretion to its fullest, including filing charges that are supported by probable cause.” The possibilities are numerous. The district attorney further clarified that “everyone” handling firearms on the set of Rust had a duty to follow safety protocols. “Everyone involved in the handling and use of firearms on the set had a duty to behave in a manner such that the safety of others was protected, and it appears that certain actions and inactions contributed to this outcome,” Carmack-Altwies the attorney said. During the interview in which Baldwin suggested that he never pulled the trigger, he also insinuated that he’d spoken with the local sheriff’s department, and that there was…

Continue Reading
The Schaftlein Report

Latest Articles

Best of the Week