Connect with us

News

Honduran Migrant Ungrateful for Free Food From Mexico, Says It’s ‘Pig Food’ (Watch)

It’s free, though.

John Salvatore

Published

on

As hundreds if not thousands of Central Americans wait in Mexico with hopes of crossing the U.S. border, President Trump has remained steadfast in his desire to keep the migrants out of America.

One Honduran female migrant is not happy with the food she’s being served for free.

According to her, it’s “pig food.”

Trending: Video Shows Ballots Emerge From Covered Table After Poll Workers Were Told to Leave (WATCH)

From Daily Caller:

take our poll - story continues below

Has There Been Voter Fraud in the 2020 Election?

  • Has There Been Voter Fraud in the 2020 Election?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Deutsche Welle’s Spanish language channel, DW Español, traveled to Tijuana in order to interview some of the migrants living in the camps. A reporter asked one of the migrants how the living conditions were in the camp. The woman complained about the food she had been given in the camp, calling it food for “pigs” and saying she would “die of hunger” if she did not eat it.

The truth is, the food that they’re handing out here is terrible. Look at what they’re giving us. Refried beans, as if they were feeding the pigs. And the truth is, we don’t have any other options. If we don’t eat this, we will die of hunger.

WATCH:

Residents of Tijuana, Mexico collectively uttered the three words Democrats hate hearing:

Trump was right.

They are referring to the migrant caravans that made their way to Mexico from Central America hoping to get into America.

When Trump said the caravan was an invasion, he was spot on.

From Daily Wire:

Hundreds of Tijuana residents gathered on Sunday to protest the caravan migrants that are coming through Mexico to the United States, warning that “Donald Trump was right, this is an invasion!” and chanting “get out Hondurans, we do not want you here.”

“Tijuana residents waved Mexican flags, sang the Mexican national anthem and chanted “Out! Out!” in front of a statue of the Aztec ruler Cuauhtemoc … they accused the migrants of being messy, ungrateful and a danger to Tijuana,” The Associated Press reported. “They also complained about how the caravan forced its way into Mexico, calling it an “invasion.” And they voiced worries that their taxes might be spent to care for the group.”

WATCH:

In the video below courtesy of Fox News it becomes more clear:

President Trump might need to send even more members of the military to the southern border.

A fourth caravan pushes the number of people to around 12,000 strong.

WATCH:

MORE:

Reporting on the caravan, Univision’s Jorge Ramos said the migrants were harmless.

During an interview with Fox News’ Martha MacCallum, hack reporter and Univision propagandist, Jorge Ramos attempted to convince her viewers that the “vast majority” of illegal aliens who are part of the illegal mob heading to the U.S. border were not “criminals” or “terrorists”. Ramos told MacCallum, “They’re not even immigants, they’re refugees”. Ramos continued, admonishing MacCallum and her viewers, demanding that we “must treat them with respect”.

There’s no doubt that Jorge is right. Most people in the caravan are harmless.

But all it takes is one to be not harmless and people end up losing their lives.

Check out a caravan marcher flashing “gang signs” behind Ramos:

Vice President Mike Pence dropped some pretty interesting news about the caravan the mainstream media should care about.

From Fox News:

Vice President Mike Pence descended on the southwest as part of a midterm rallying blitz, bringing with him a warning that the migrant caravan is being funded by outside, leftist groups, citing intel said to be provided by foreign partners and a phone call with a Central American leader.

Funded by outside leftist sources?

Kind of a big deal.

Pence noted while speaking to the president of Honduras: stop the caravan or the U.S. will no longer provide aid to the country.

The original “organizer” of the march has been detained, per Reuters:

The organizer of a caravan of hundreds of migrants traveling north on foot from Honduras was detained Tuesday morning in Guatemala, according to a Reuters witness.

Videos:

Here’s another wild clip from a migrant admitting there are “criminals everywhere” in the caravan, “it’s criminals in here.”

Save conservative media!

News

Indians Were Given Gift Cards & Jewelry In Exchange for Biden Votes, Report Says

Well, that would be very bad.

John Salvatore

Published

on

There’s no chance Joe Biden received over 80 million votes in the general election. The man is not well liked. He couldn’t even get enough people at his rallies to fill a studio apartment. At the end of the day, though, it’s looking more and more likely that President Trump will be a one-termer. Conservatives are supposed to simply accept a fraudulent election as fact. Shame. From Daily Caller: Native American tribal members were allegedly offered gifts such as jewelry and gift cards in exchange for voting in Nevada, videos being used by the Trump campaign’s legal team claim. The videos are being used by the Trump campaign to challenge the outcome of Nevada’s presidential election results, an op-ed in the Washington Examiner reported Thursday. In one 18-minute long video, Reno-Sparks Indian Colony (RSIC) spokeswoman Bethany Sam offers gifts to people who show up to vote. Sam advertises a raffle where participants can win t-shirts, masks, jewelry, and Visa gift cards worth $25, $100, $250, and $500 if they can prove that they voted. VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cu4V9DIbM0&feature=emb_title So, what will the corrupt mainstream media do with this one? What lengths will they go to bury this story?

Continue Reading

News

Report: Team Trump Looks to ‘Order A New Statewide Election’ In the Peach State

Big moves!

John Salvatore

Published

on

Electors get together very, very soon to officially call the 2020 presidential election. As of right now, it doesn’t look like it’ll be good news for President Trump. That being said, the fight is still alive and well. Here’s the latest, via Daily Wire: The Trump campaign filed a new lawsuit in Georgia on Friday evening seeking to invalidate the recent results in the presidential election and hold a new presidential election in the state or allow Georgia lawmakers to chose the state’s electors. “The campaign pressed forward, however, filing a new lawsuit in Georgia state court seeking to invalidate that state’s results based on unsubstantiated claims of voter fraud and wrongdoing by election workers,” The Washington Post reported. “In a statement, campaign lead counsel Ray S. Smith III called on the court to ‘order a new statewide election for president’ or allow legislators to appoint the state’s presidential electors.” LOOK: https://twitter.com/BrendanKeefe/status/1334988017463857154?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1334988017463857154%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailywire.com%2Fnews%2Ftrump-campaign-files-lawsuit-seeking-to-order-a-new-statewide-election-in-georgia https://twitter.com/BrendanKeefe/status/1334988381810536449 Stay tuned for more…

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week