Connect with us

News

Houston Chemical Fire Prompts “STAY INSIDE” Warning for Residents

Despite the obvious danger to the public, authorities waited until Thursday to warn residents.

Published

on

Houston

The people of Houston, Texas are in trouble.

On Sunday, a massive chemical plant in the Texas city went up in smoke.  Alarmed social media users in The Lone Star State took to Twitter to share the harrowing images of a dark plume of who-knows-what smothering the sky over their homes.

Trending: Trump to ‘Lightweight’ Reporter: ‘Don’t Ever Talk to the President That Way!’ — VIDEO

Houston residents were told that there was no need to be concerned about possible health concerns, despite the noxious plume having spread far and wide.

Suddenly, and frighteningly, authorities have backtracked on that assessment, and are now warning residents to stay indoors.

National Guard troops have been called in and residents were told to stay inside after elevated levels of benzene were detected early Thursday near a Houston-area petrochemicals storage facility that caught fire this week.

Harris County officials said the Guard and hazardous materials teams have established perimeters around the Intercontinental Terminals Company in Deer Park, which is about 15 miles southeast of Houston.

The Texas Environmental Protection Agency said Wednesday that benzene levels near the facility didn’t pose a health concern. But authorities issued a shelter-in-place order Thursday following “reports of action levels of benzene or other volatile organic compounds” within Deer Park, according to the city.

Several school districts also canceled classes for the day, citing “unfavorable air quality conditions.”

Residents near to the fire have reported a range of strange symptoms, including headaches and nosebleeds, according to local environmental groups.

 

 

Save conservative media!

News

President Trump Says COVID-19 Vaccine Deliveries To Begin Next Week

Published

on

President Donald Trump stated on Thursday evening that COVID-19 vaccine deliveries would begin early next week. “The whole world is suffering and we are rounding the curve,” the president said. “And the vaccines are being delivered next week or the week after.” Via Fox News: The announcement came during a special Thanksgiving holiday message to U.S. troops overseas via teleconference. Trump noted that front-line workers, medical personnel and senior citizens would be the vaccine’s first recipients. He also argued that his opponent, President-elect Joe Biden, should not be given credit for the vaccines, which he referred to as a “medical miracle” before repeating claims of voting irregularities in the 2020 election. “Joe Biden failed with the swine flu, H1N1, totally failed with the swine flu,” Trump said. “Don’t let him take credit for the vaccines because the vaccines were me and I pushed people harder than they’ve ever been pushed before and we got that approved and through and nobody’s ever seen anything like it.” The comments made by the president come days ahead of a meeting due to take place on December 10, where regulators with the Food and Drug Administration will take a look at Pfizer’s request for an emergency use authorization for the coronavirus vaccine that it has developed along with BioNTech. The latest data to come out of test trials for this particular vaccine, which was revealed earlier in the month, has it being at least 90 percent effective. Moderna is also working on a vaccine and the company stated that their product is 94.5 percent effective in preventing coronavirus infections. Folks, whether you plan on taking the vaccine or not, the good news is that President Trump promised he would have one by the end of the year and he has delivered. Unfortunately, there’s no doubt leftist media…

Continue Reading

News

Single Mom Defies Minnesota State Order, Plans To Open Bar On Friday

Published

on

Located in a tiny town in the state of Minnesota, a single mother and owner of a small bar that helps provide her fellow residents with entertainment is planning to open up her business on Friday in total defiance of the tyrannical state order that closes all bars and restaurants indefinitely due to the spread of the coronavirus. The woman has already stated that she is willing to pay any fine and even possibly face jail time for her actions. Folks, this is what a bold patriot looks like. via Daily Wire: Larvita McFarquhar owns Havens Garden in Lynd, Minnesota, a town of 448 people. On November 19, she posted a video on Facebook which was captioned, “Live Music and Food next Friday Night! Come have fun with the Great Tommy Rex or sing your own tunes during Open Mic! November 27 2020, 9pm-11pm Lynd MN.” The video features her saying, “Hi! I’m here at Havens Garden asking everyone to join us November 27 from 9 p.m. to 11 p.m. for Open Mic Night. Come down and have a good time here at Havens Garden in Lynd, Minnesota.” As John Hinderaker of Powerline reports, that announcement prompted the state to threaten her. Alpha News reported that after she posted the video, a deputy with the Lyon County Sheriff’s Office asked McFarquhar if she was aware that Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz (D) had issued a new order forcing all bars and restaurants to be closed and warned her of the consequences if she defied the order. McFarquhar told Alpha News, “I said, ‘Yes, I’m aware, but are you aware that the governor’s mandate is not a law? The governor does not pass laws and you are supposed to uphold the Constitution. You don’t work for the governor; you work for us.’”…

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week