Connect with us

News

ICYMI: Democrat Rep. Admits On Live TV He Wants ‘Bad Things’ to Happen to Trump (Watch)

Party of ‘tolerance’…

John Salvatore

Published

on

All liberals, whether members of Congress or not, are allowed to get away with absolutely everything.

The MSM only seeks to hold Republicans accountable for their words.

Swap this Democrat representative’s name for any conservative and what would happen?

Trending: BLM Goes Into Target, Demands the Store Stop Calling Police On Black Shoplifters (Videos)

He’d be pilloried; forced to apologize; forced to resign.

take our poll - story continues below

Trump or Biden, who will win?

  • Why wait until November 3? Show all of America who you're voting for in 2020  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

From Daily Wire:

Democrat Rep. Jim Himes (CT) said during a Thursday interview on CNN that his “lizard brain” wants to see “bad things” happen to President Donald Trump.

Himes said, “More than anything else, Wolf, I don’t — this isn’t about my feelings or about retribution. The lizard brain that I have says I hope bad things happen to this man because he has been so destructive to our republic, to the concept of democracy, to the concept that, internationally, we are a light unto the nations.

He added, “So yes, I have my emotional reactions but, look, we’re a nation that is of a rule of — we are a nation of laws. So what I really hope — and this is me personally speaking — what I really hope is that if impeachment is not a mechanism of accountability — and I will tell you flat out that I can’t imagine anything happening, anything at all happening that would cause the Senate to convict and, therefore, remove this president — so impeachment stops in the House, in my opinion, my real hope is, that in 2020, the American voters look into their hearts, think about the generation that we’ve been celebrating today, who, as young men, decided that they would give their lives for this country.

WATCH:

“Only in America.”

That’s what CNN host Chris Cuomo, brother of radically far-left New York Governor Andrew Cuomo, had to say to a rape victim after she showed her support for the Second Amendment.

Talk about bush league.

Check this out, from Daily Wire:

Cuomo’s tweet was aimed at Kim Corban, who was raped in 2006 when she was 20 years old after a man broke into her apartment and sexually assaulted her for approximately two hours. In a 2016 report, The Washington Post noted how Corban has “struggled with depression, PTSD and stress-related seizures” as a result of the attack.

Corban appeared in an ad video for the National Rifle Association (NRA) where she discussed the importance of owning firearms.

Corban responded:

Hi @ChrisCuomo. Looks like you forgot to tag me. Care to chat about this?

Reactions:

Not sure what you mean by this. “Only in America” can a rape survivor protect herself and her family against any future threat? This is bad how?

You should probably take a moment and google who Kim Corban is, Chaplinksy.

Man mocks rape survivor who protects her children with firearm… Only on CNN.

You might want explain this tweet a little better to those of us who’ve actually had to face predators in our own homes and defend ourselves without a big strong man like yourself?

More on Corban:

Additionally, she and her husband were recently the targets of an assassination plot by white supremacists up on (among other things) illegal gun charges of which her husband was the prosecutor.

Save conservative media!

News

New Report Reveals Ohio Democratic Party Received $300K In Federal Coronavirus Relief Loan

Published

on

The whole point of the Paycheck Protection Program that was put together earlier this year at the beginning of the lockdowns put in place due to the coronavirus was supposed to provide relief for small businesses who would be left devastated by the sudden and massive loss of income that would come about as a result of these safety measures. However, it seems the Ohio Democratic Party received a sizable chunk of cash to keep them going too. Now that doesn’t seem right, does it? via The Washington Examiner: Campaign finance reports show that the loan, amounting to $333,867, was approved by the U.S. Small Business Administration on April 30, according to the Cincinnati Enquirer. In May, a tweet critical of the Trump administration’s program was posted on the group’s official Twitter account. “With so many small businesses shut out from receiving PPP loans ⁠— while nearly 300 publicly traded companies received more than $1 billion from the program⁠ — local governments across Ohio are stepping up to help small businesses, which are often the center of their communities,” the tweet read. https://twitter.com/OHDems/status/1262735869628297217 A spokeswoman for the party came out and actually attempted to defend their receiving the federal funds by saying 20 jobs were saved. “The purpose of the Paycheck Protection Program is to help organizations cover payroll and benefits, and that’s precisely what it has been used for ⁠— to ensure our entire team continued to work and earn a paycheck and retain their health coverage during an unprecedented public health crisis,” Kirstin Alvanitakis said. The Ohio Republican Party slammed the Democrats for taking the money. Evan Machan, the Ohio GOP spokesman, said, “We did not need to apply for these funds. Under the leadership of Chairman Timken, our financial situation is strong, and we were never at…

Continue Reading

News

Trump’s Campaign Developing New Strategy To Draw Big Crowds To Rallies; ‘Can’t Have Repeat Of Tulsa’

Published

on

President Trump’s rally that was held in Tulsa, Oklahoma was super hyped up by media outlets across the Internet with expectations of crowd attendance being astronomically high. As it turns out, not many folks actually showed up to the event, something that deflated Trump’s campaign a bit and has now prompted them to change direction. The new strategy the campaign is looking to employ includes increased safety measures to make folks feel comfortable enough to attend the event, as many believe fear of the coronavirus prevented many individuals from attending the Tulsa rally. Here’s more on this from The Washington Examiner: “We can’t have a repeat of Tulsa,” a campaign official told NBC News, referring to Trump’s upcoming rally in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, this Saturday. The president’s rallies resume as many states grapple with upticks in coronavirus cases, prompting state and local leadership to halt reopenings and introduce new public health orders to prevent the spread of the virus. Unlike the indoor venue the campaign chose for its Tulsa rally, the president will make his appearance in an open-air airport tarmac hangar this weekend. Health experts have said outdoor events are less risky than large gatherings indoors, but also stress that the virus can still be spread. An official from the White House noted that Trump understands that people may not come out the way they did in 2016 due to fears over catching COVID-19. When the rally was held in Tulsa, masks were offered to those who showed up to the event, but many of them didn’t bother to wear them. Several staffers and a couple of prominent attendees ended up testing positive for the coronavirus. Masks are apparently going to be strongly encouraged at the New Hampshire rally, though the campaign said they will not be mandated.

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week

 
Send this to a friend