Connect with us

News

ICYMI: Iran Revolutionary Guard Commander: Killing Trump, Attacking U.S. Bases Not Enough

Bold words…

John Salvatore

Published

on

Delusions of grandeur. Naivety. Ignorance is bliss. All apply to Iran. Like American Democrats, bloodthirsty Iranian leaders think they can take down President Trump with useless threats and pathetic actions. They forget that POTUS is not as easy to deal with as Obama, who would rather toss money at a problem instead of attempting to do what needs to be done. From Daily Wire:

General Amir Ali Hajizadeh, commander of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps’ Aerospace Force, said this week, “Even if we attack every U.S. base, kill Trump, and kill his Secretary of Defense, this would not be enough to avenge the blood of Hajj Qasem (Soleimani.) The blood vengeance for Hajj Qasem should take the form of expelling America’s evil from the region. We should cleanse the region of their accursed presence.”

Hajizadeh said that it will “absolutely” happen, adding, “[Trump] cannot threaten the Iranian people, who sacrificed 300,000 martyrs. Who the hell is he to threaten us? He must order many coffins for his soldiers before making any threats.”

Trending: Chinese Biologist Stopped At Detroit Airport In 2018, Found With Samples of SARS & MERS

WATCH:

Another video:

And another:

After Trump warned Iran that he would retaliate “very fast and very hard” if the world’s leading state sponsor of terror acted on their threats to harm Americans or American assets, AOC, naturally, sided with the terrorists and blasted Trump for being a radical.

See for yourself. Here’s Trump’s tweet…

And here’s O’Commie’s tweet…

And another…

Save conservative media!

News

President Trump Pushes For Massive $2 Trillion Infrastructure Bill To Be ‘Phase 4’ Coronavirus Relief Package

Published

on

President Trump is advocating for Congress to adopt what he callas a “very big and bold” infrastructure investment in future legislation to help fight against the coronavirus, which is currently making thousands of people seriously ill all across the country. The president advocated for a $2 trillion addition to the congressional economic relief bills that are to help workers and businesses who are suffering during this unprecedented pandemic. Trump has stated that he hopes to stimulate employment through a number of federal programs. Here’s more from Washington Examiner: “With interest rates for the United States being at ZERO, this is the time to do our decades long awaited Infrastructure Bill. It should be VERY BIG & BOLD, Two Trillion Dollars, and be focused solely on jobs and rebuilding the once great infrastructure of our Country! Phase 4,” Trump tweeted. https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1245000074167541761 Before the historic relief package was passed last week, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said lawmakers must begin drafting a fourth relief package to deal with the coronavirus pandemic, arguing that the bill that was making its way through Congress was insufficient to address the needs of state and local governments, workers, and other entities affected by the spread of the virus. The economic consequences of the actions we’ve taken in order to fight against this virus have caused quite a stir among the American people, with some folks stating that perhaps the measures taken to stop the spread of the illness are actually going to end up doing more harm than good. Many businesses will be closed permanently due to the shutdown and many others out of work will slide into a hole financially speaking. Perhaps a better measure would’ve been to quarantine those who are sick and allow the young and healthy to remain working? Then again, this disease…

Continue Reading

News

N.H. Gov. Sununu Seeks Disaster Declaration For His State; Extends ‘Stay Home’ Order To May 4

Published

on

The state of New Hampshire is seeking to receive a federal disaster declaration in order to receive additional help that will aid in alleviating the suffering of the citizenry during the coronavirus outbreak that is sweeping the country. Gov. Chris Sununu and the state of New Hampshire are currently set to receive $1.25 billion from the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act that was passed into law by Congress last week. Many residents have suffered massive economic stress due to losing their jobs and are set to receive additional unemployment benefits to help offset their current hardships. Here’s more on this from Washington Examiner: The governor signed the Relief for Workers Affected by Coronavirus Act agreement that will give the state 100 percent funding from the federal government for unemployment benefits. Unemployed New Hampshire residents will receive an additional $600 a week in addition to the minimum benefit amount of $32 to $168 a week. The unemployment benefit period will be extended from 26 weeks to 39 weeks. Gov. Sununu recently released a statement saying, “We are making every effort to provide assistance to families who are out of work during this time so that they can focus on what is most important – caring for their families and protecting their health by staying home.” New Hampshire will also be extending business tax collections and interests and dividend payments all the way to June 15. This particular measure is going to impact roughly 98 percent of small businesses and interest and dividend taxpayers. The “stay at home” order the governor issued last week has been made effective until May 4 to help contain the spread of the illness, as well as continuing to keep kids out of school. The state has suspended all standardized testing as of Monday. “While…

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week

 
Send this to a friend