Connect with us

News

ICYMI: Sarah Palin Breaks Silence, Drops the Hammer On McCain & Family After Public Rebuke

BIG LEAGUE!

John Salvatore

Published

on

Late Senator John McCain (AZ) apparently regretted choosing Sarah Palin as his vice presidential running mate in 2008.

Why he made that known publicly makes little sense, considering McCain was going to lose the ‘08 race unless his VP was Barack Obama himself.

Even wilder is that Palin was not invited to McCain’s funeral.

Trending: WATCH: Ilhan Omar Dodges, Won’t Answer Question On Whether Or Not She Supports Al-Qaeda

Now, the former governor of Alaska is breaking her silence.

take our poll - story continues below

Which Democrat Presidential Hopeful Has The Wildest Campaign Promise So Far?

  • Which Democrat Presidential Hopeful Has The Wildest Campaign Promise So Far?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

From Daily Wire:

In an appearance on “Good Morning Britain” on Monday, the former Alaska governor said the funeral snub felt like a “gut punch.”

Palin said, “I was kind of surprised to be publicly disinvited to the funeral. I think that was an unnecessary step. [The McCain family] didn’t have to embarrass me and embarrass others. And it wasn’t just me, it was other good people from our campaign back in 2008 who were very, very loyal to Sen. McCain, and worked with him and for him for many years, and they weren’t invited to the funeral.

WATCH:

Who does Palin think disinvited her?

Palin noted, “My guess is, it came from Cindy. She is very protective of John’s memory and legacy. She’s also a grieving widow. I think she wants to get through this as best she can. Donald Trump and Sarah Palin were not served official notice outright. I want to make that clear. It wasn’t a no-trespass order. They won’t be turned away by guards if they show up at the funeral.

Hollywood’s Spike Lee is one of President Trump’s biggest celebrity critics.

After winning an award for his film “BlackKklansman” at the Oscars on Sunday night, Lee decided to use part of his acceptance speech to call out POTUS.

“The View’s” Meghan McCain defended Lee for ripping into Trump after he sent a tweet blasting the activist director.

She referred to 45 as a “reality show president,” an obvious dig at his past life as host of “The Apprentice.”

Lee: “When we regain our humanity it will be a powerful moment.”

Lee: “The 2020 election is around the corner — let’s all mobilize and be on the right side of history. Make the moral choice between love versus hate.

Trump’s message for Spike:

Be nice if Spike Lee could read his notes, or better yet not have to use notes at all, when doing his racist hit on your President, who has done more for African Americans (Criminal Justice Reform, Lowest Unemployment numbers in History, Tax Cuts,etc.) than almost any other Pres!

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

News

NYPD Officer Involved In Death Of Eric Garner Learns His Fate

This is not going to sit well with liberals.

Published

on

The New York City police officer who was involved with the July 17, 2014 death of Eric Garner has learned his fate, and it’s probably going to send the radical left into absolute hysterics. The Department of Justice will not bring charges against Officer Daniel Pantaleo. Here are the details from TheBlaze: The Black Lives Matter movement called for justice in Garner’s death, saying that the use of a choke hold was a disproportionate response to the alleged illegal sale of cigarettes. The police union has contested that what Pantaleo did was a “seat-belt hold” not a choke hold, a crucial difference since the NYPD prohibits the use of choke holds by officers. A grand jury had already decided not to indict Pantaleo. New York City paid Garner’s family a $5.9 million settlement in 2015. The Department of Justice did not make any decision in this case. Rather, it plans to let the time expire on the five-year window that it had to bring charges against Pantaleo before the statute of limitations protects him from prosecution. Those five years are up on Wednesday. The only remaining punishment that Pantaleo could face at this point comes from the NYPD itself, which is still conducting a disciplinary proceeding. This is news that most definitely is going to spark some sort of protesting, hopefully without violence, as we all know how deeply divided the country is right now along racial lines. Whether or not this officer is actually responsible for Garner’s death is something we may not ever really know, despite the video evidence that exists. Not everything is so black and white. Let’s hope cooler heads prevail and people are able and willing to have civil discussions on the topic.

Continue Reading

News

Social Media Launches Hateful Attacks On Hispanic Woman Working As Customs Officer

Shameful.

Published

on

A woman who reportedly works as a customs officer for the U.S. government has come under heavy attack from radicals on the left for being a Hispanic female in immigration enforcement. Because apparently, since she’s Hispanic, she should automatically be sympathetic to those illegally crossing the border. Sounds pretty racist, doesn’t it? From TheBlaze: Kiara Cervantes, a young Latina woman claiming to work as a customs officer, is taking fire from the internet after she became known as #ICEBae on Twitter. Cervantes, who was reportedly one agent proving security for Vice President Mike Pence during a recent U.S. border visit, went viral on the internet after a photo of her standing outside a detainment center hit the internet. According to Newsweek, which asked which agency she belongs to, “Cervantes said she could not provide any comment until she has spoken with her ’employer.'” On Monday, she tweeted about the attention — which came in waves. She also shared a photo of herself in her uniform to Twitter, with a waving emoji. According to the New York Post, Cervantes wrote, “Just woke up … saw that I needed to make a video so y’all could believe that it’s me. It’s me — I’m a Customs officer based in Texas and yeah, I don’t know what else to say.” Later on Monday, she tweeted, “WOW I am in awe. Thank you all for the support! My job is so hectic at this moment but I am grateful. I love protecting my country! … And I love my supporters!” https://twitter.com/kiarace24/status/1150920190043000832 As is often the case in these types of situations, Cervantes spent a good majority of the day responding to these miscreants. “I can’t agree with concentration camps,” she wrote. “But … this station in particular isn’t meant to be a holding facility…

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week

Send this to a friend