Connect with us

News

IT BEGINS: Beto O’Rourke Says ‘Racist’ Trump Is Responsible for El Paso Walmart Shooting

Anything to stay relevant, right!?

John Salvatore

Published

on

Robert Francis “Beto” O’Rourke is failing rather impressively in all 2020 Democrat presidential polls.

He knows he has to do something drastic to keep his name in the spotlight. Might as well blame “racist” President Trump for the El Paso Walmart shooting that left 20 dead, right?

By this logic, Obama was responsible for all shootings that took place while he was president.

Trending: BLM Goes Into Target, Demands the Store Stop Calling Police On Black Shoplifters (Videos)

But that’s liberal logic, for ya.

take our poll - story continues below

Trump or Biden, who will win?

  • Why wait until November 3? Show all of America who you're voting for in 2020  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

From The Hill:

Asked by news reporters whether the president was in some part responsible for the shooting, O’Rourke, who formerly served as the city’s mayor, responded firmly.

O’Rourke said, “Yes. We’ve had a rise in hate crimes every single one of the last three years. During an administration where you’ve had the president call Mexicans rapists and criminals.”

He added, “He is a racist, and he stokes racism in this country. It does not just offend our sensibilities; it fundamentally changes the character of this country and it leads to violence.

WATCH:

Check out something recent from Beto. It’s a humdinger!

He said, “We’ve got to remember that they are fleeing the deadliest countries on the face of the planet today. Compounded by drought that was caused, not by God, not by mother nature, but by us. Man-made climate change, our emissions, our excesses, our inaction in the face of the facts and the science. When it’s that deadly, and you’re unable to grow your own food to feed yourself, you have no choice but to come here.

WATCH:

O’Rourke fled the scene of a DWI over two decades ago.

Beto has denied this happened.

However, officers at the scene of the crime say Beto did, in fact, attempt to flee.

Busted.

From Texas Tribune:

The former police officer who arrested Beto O’Rourke for driving drunk in 1998, along with the sergeant who signed the incident report, both say they believe now what they reported at the time: that O’Rourke tried to leave the scene of the wreck he caused.

O’Rourke admits he was intoxicated and says there is no justification for his actions, but he has denied that he tried to flee.

[…]

Neither the investigating officer, Richard Carrera, nor his former supervisor, Gary Hargrove, specifically recalls the events of that night more than 20 years ago. But both of the former Anthony Police Department officers told The Texas Tribune they have no doubt the report they compiled and signed is accurate.

A Beto spokesman noted, “Beto’s DWI is something he has long publicly and openly addressed over the last 20 years at town halls, on the debate stage, during interviews and in Op-Eds, calling it a serious mistake for which there is no excuse. This has been widely and repeatedly reported on.

LOOK (zoom in):

Beto O’Rourke, truth teller?

Not so much.

Save conservative media!

News

New Report Reveals Ohio Democratic Party Received $300K In Federal Coronavirus Relief Loan

Published

on

The whole point of the Paycheck Protection Program that was put together earlier this year at the beginning of the lockdowns put in place due to the coronavirus was supposed to provide relief for small businesses who would be left devastated by the sudden and massive loss of income that would come about as a result of these safety measures. However, it seems the Ohio Democratic Party received a sizable chunk of cash to keep them going too. Now that doesn’t seem right, does it? via The Washington Examiner: Campaign finance reports show that the loan, amounting to $333,867, was approved by the U.S. Small Business Administration on April 30, according to the Cincinnati Enquirer. In May, a tweet critical of the Trump administration’s program was posted on the group’s official Twitter account. “With so many small businesses shut out from receiving PPP loans ⁠— while nearly 300 publicly traded companies received more than $1 billion from the program⁠ — local governments across Ohio are stepping up to help small businesses, which are often the center of their communities,” the tweet read. https://twitter.com/OHDems/status/1262735869628297217 A spokeswoman for the party came out and actually attempted to defend their receiving the federal funds by saying 20 jobs were saved. “The purpose of the Paycheck Protection Program is to help organizations cover payroll and benefits, and that’s precisely what it has been used for ⁠— to ensure our entire team continued to work and earn a paycheck and retain their health coverage during an unprecedented public health crisis,” Kirstin Alvanitakis said. The Ohio Republican Party slammed the Democrats for taking the money. Evan Machan, the Ohio GOP spokesman, said, “We did not need to apply for these funds. Under the leadership of Chairman Timken, our financial situation is strong, and we were never at…

Continue Reading

News

Trump’s Campaign Developing New Strategy To Draw Big Crowds To Rallies; ‘Can’t Have Repeat Of Tulsa’

Published

on

President Trump’s rally that was held in Tulsa, Oklahoma was super hyped up by media outlets across the Internet with expectations of crowd attendance being astronomically high. As it turns out, not many folks actually showed up to the event, something that deflated Trump’s campaign a bit and has now prompted them to change direction. The new strategy the campaign is looking to employ includes increased safety measures to make folks feel comfortable enough to attend the event, as many believe fear of the coronavirus prevented many individuals from attending the Tulsa rally. Here’s more on this from The Washington Examiner: “We can’t have a repeat of Tulsa,” a campaign official told NBC News, referring to Trump’s upcoming rally in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, this Saturday. The president’s rallies resume as many states grapple with upticks in coronavirus cases, prompting state and local leadership to halt reopenings and introduce new public health orders to prevent the spread of the virus. Unlike the indoor venue the campaign chose for its Tulsa rally, the president will make his appearance in an open-air airport tarmac hangar this weekend. Health experts have said outdoor events are less risky than large gatherings indoors, but also stress that the virus can still be spread. An official from the White House noted that Trump understands that people may not come out the way they did in 2016 due to fears over catching COVID-19. When the rally was held in Tulsa, masks were offered to those who showed up to the event, but many of them didn’t bother to wear them. Several staffers and a couple of prominent attendees ended up testing positive for the coronavirus. Masks are apparently going to be strongly encouraged at the New Hampshire rally, though the campaign said they will not be mandated.

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week

 
Send this to a friend