Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

News

IT BEGINS: Hollywood Star Blames Trump, Pence for Smollett ‘Hate Crime’ Hoax [Watch]

You knew it was coming!

John Salvatore

Published

on

You knew this was coming.

It’s par for the course.

When a story doesn’t go the way lefties want, it still doesn’t matter. They wind up blaming Trump and Republicans, regardless.

Trending: AOC Reveals Plans to Implement Gun & Immigration Changes — WITHOUT Congress

The latest example involves the Jussie Smollett “hate crime” hoax.

take our poll - story continues below

Do you think Democrats will push out Representative Ilhan Omar over her anti-Semitism?

  • Do you think Democrats will push out Representative Ilhan Omar over her anti-Semitism?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

An interview featuring actress Ellen Page blaming President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence for the “hate” that led to the hoax attack against Empire star Jussie Smollett has amassed over 18 million views.

Appearing on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert last month, the actress took particular aim at Pence over his long-held opposition to same-sex marriage.

“The vice president of America wishes I didn’t have the love with my wife,” Ellen Page explained. “If you are in a position of power and you hate people, and you want to cause suffering to them, you go through the trouble, you spend your career trying to cause suffering, what do you think is going to happen? Kids are going to be abused and they’re going to kill themselves, and people are going to be beaten on the street.”

WATCH:

Smollett thought he’d get away with staging a hate crime.

He was wrong.

From CBS News:

The two Nigerian brothers arrested in connection with the assault on “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett are no longer suspects in the attack. They’re now cooperating with police.

A source close to the investigation confirms to CBS News the brothers told detectives Smollett paid them to participate in the alleged attack on January 29 and that they purchased the rope — which was found around Smollett’s neck — at a nearby hardware store. The source said detectives have evidence to corroborate the sale, something the men’s attorney alluded to Friday night.

[…]

Smollett has not spoken publicly about the arrest and subsequent release of the two brothers. Earlier this week, Chicago police said Smollett was still being treated as a victim, not a suspect.

Donald Trump Jr. weighed in:

Cory Booker originally called the “attack” a “modern day lynching.” Now he’s quiet.

WATCH:

Smollett even reimbursed the brothers for buying the “noose” that “went around his neck.”

Originally, the report was that Smollett was attacked by two men who yelled, “This is MAGA country.”

Smollett also told authorities that his attackers were white.

Not long after, Smollett’s neighbors doubted his story and ABC Chicago said Smollett may have staged the attack.

WATCH:

ABC’s Robin Roberts interviewed Smollett, where he proceeded to stick to the lie.

Jussie said he was baffled that people didn’t believe him. Apparently, he’s just not that good of an actor, huh?

If Smollett was being written off the show prior to this insane “hate crime,” what will happen to him now?

Will social justice warriors voice their support? Will he maybe get his own spinoff?

How about Smollett pays for his crime and serves his time? That seems like the most appropriate response.

Don’t hold your breath waiting for lefties to say they were sorry for jumping on the Jussie bandwagon, though.

They’ll hold strong togetther and attempt to steer the conversation toward “racism in America.”

They’ll make it seem as if Smollett is the true victim.

Count on it.

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.

News

1,200 Migrants Form New Caravan, & They Are Walking Directly to the Southern Border

That could be a problem…

John Salvatore

Published

on

The Mueller report was recently released and completely vindicated Donald Trump. Then, fierce Trump critic Michael Avenatti was arrested for fraud. These are things the American public should be talking about, as they are both major stories. And yet, there’s always something else going on. Now, it appears another migrant caravan is making its way to the country’s southern border – and they are 1,200 strong. How can Dems say with a straight face that this doesn’t call for a national emergency? Here are the details… From Reuters: A caravan of some 1,200 migrants from Central America and Cuba began moving towards the U.S. border from southern Mexico this weekend, migration authorities said on Sunday. The National Migration Institute said the migrants were already inside Mexico when they opted to form a caravan in the southern city of Tapachula on the border with Guatemala. More from The Daily Wire: The development is likely to do little to ease tensions over the Trump Administration’s immigration policies, or between the United States and Mexico. The latter pledged several months ago to do all it could to intercept migrant caravans before they made it too far through the country, offering migrants headed to the United States temporary asylum within Mexico and accelerated access to work permits and the Mexican immigration system. The strategies haven’t worked, though, and migrant caravans continue to push through Mexico to the United States, worsening a growing problem on the border, and crowding Mexican border towns with illegal immigrants in line to declare asylum at Texas, Arizona, and New Mexico border checkpoints. Vice President Mike Pence said the original migrant caravans were funded by leftist groups. The MSM didn’t blink. Residents of Tijuana, Mexico collectively uttered the three words Democrats hate hearing: Trump was right. They are referring to…

Continue Reading

News

Pentagon Delivers Major Blow to Dems, Tells Congress It Authorized $1 Billion for Wall Construction

And here we gooooo…

John Salvatore

Published

on

President Trump’s biggest promise to the American people was that he’d deliver a wall on the southern border. He has delivered and he will continue to deliver. Trump knows that if he doesn’t come through, he may just be the first one-term president since George H.W. Bush. Now, the Pentagon has notified Congress that it has authorized $1 billion for new wall construction. The Pentagon notified Congress Monday night that it has authorized the transfer of $1 billion to begin new wall construction along the US-Mexico border, drawing immediate objections from Democratic lawmakers. A Pentagon budget reprogramming notification sent to Capitol Hill on Monday and obtained by CNN indicates that up to $1 billion will go toward building 57 miles of fencing, improving roads and other measures on the southern border. The Department of Defense authorized the Army Corp of Engineers to begin planning and construction for the project Monday night. The department will direct the funds toward 18-foot-high fencing along the Yuma and El Paso sections of the border, according to a letter acting Secretary of Defense Patrick Shanahan sent to Secretary of Homeland Security Kirstjen Nielsen. One month ago, President Trump tweeted a video of the wall being built in New Mexico. As you’d imagine, the left was apoplectic. WATCH: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1098295228837048325?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1098295228837048325&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ftherightscoop.com%2Ftrump-releases-new-video-of-the-wall-being-built%2F Reactions: https://twitter.com/Imapoetandiknow/status/1098296481122013184 https://twitter.com/EdKrassen/status/1098295508450328581 https://twitter.com/EdKrassen/status/1098295868606894080 https://twitter.com/EdKrassen/status/1098296672843632640 https://twitter.com/williamlegate/status/1098295582161022976 https://twitter.com/JeffreyGuterman/status/1098295638641598465 https://twitter.com/Belle_De_Jour_2/status/1098371818556137472 https://twitter.com/eugenegu/status/1098295691619708928 https://twitter.com/ready_retire/status/1098353069769789442 Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) has become known for her ramblings on Instagram Live. Given that she’s a Millennial, it’s a smart way for her to connect with fans. During a recent feed, AOC went off on everything from President Trump and the border wall to white supremacy and the failed Amazon headquarters deal. Check out some of her rantings… Ocasio-Cortez made the comments during a 9 a.m. Instagram Live feed in her leisure attire as she sipped…

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week

Send this to a friend