Connect with us

News

James Woods Two ‘Migrant Caravan’ Tweets Put Everything In Perspective

With just two tweets, Hollywood conservative James Woods put the “Honduran caravan migrant” debacle into perspective in a way nobody yet has.

John Salvatore

Published

on

With just two tweets, Hollywood conservative James Woods put the “Honduran migrant caravan” debacle into perspective in a way nobody yet has.

He makes an excellent point with 140 characters – or less.

See for yourself:

take our poll - story continues below

Would You Vote for Trump If He Runs In 2024?

  • Would You Vote for Trump If He Runs In 2024?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

While speaking in Texas before 18,000 at the Toyota center, President Trump said the caravan is paid for and “Democrats had something to do with it.”

President Trump: You know what’s happening right now is a large group of people, called a caravan. (Boos) You know how this caravan started? You know what this means? (gestures cash payouts) I think the Democrats had something to do with it. And now they’re saying, I think we made a big mistake. We see how bad it is. How pathetic it is. How bad our laws are. They made a big mistake. And look that is an assault on our country. And in that caravan you have some very bad people. And we can’t let that happen to our House.

WATCH:

Earlier in the day, 45 sent this tweet:

More on the caravan, via Daily Wire:

Hundreds of Central American migrants scrambled over a bridge wall and jumped into a river below as they battled to get past authorities stopping them at the Guatemala-Mexico border.

The mob swelled to at least 5,000 people — some estimates go as high as 10,000 — and once past police dressed in riot gear, they resumed their trek to the U.S.-Mexico border. The throng is currently marching toward the Mexican town of Tapachula, “10 abreast in a line stretching approximately a mile,” the Associated Press reported.

At the Suchiate River, some 700 federal p​olice officers from Mexico made no attempt to intervene as hundreds of young men dropped off the bridge into the water, then swam, floated or rafted to Mexico. They are still nearly 1,800 miles from El Paso, Texas, and Google Maps says that would take 573 hours on foot.

More from AP:

The migrants, who said they gave up trying to enter Mexico legally because the asylum application process was too slow and most want to continue to the U.S., gathered Saturday at a park in the border city of Ciudad Hidalgo. They voted by a show of hands to continue north en masse, then marched to the bridge crossing the Suchiate River and urged those still on it to come join them.

The decision to re-form the migrant caravan capped a day in which Mexican authorities again refused mass entry to migrants on the bridge, instead accepting small groups for asylum processing and giving out 45-day visitor permits to some. Authorities handed out numbers for people to be processed in a strategy seen before at U.S. border posts when dealing with large numbers of migrants.

But many became impatient and circumventing the border gate, crossing the river on rafts, by swimming or by wading in full view of the hundreds of Mexican police manning the blockade on the bridge. Some paid locals the equivalent of $1.25 to ferry them across the muddy waters. They were not detained on reaching the Mexican bank.

Let’s hear your thoughts…

*Headline

Biden Policies Keep Migrant Kids Away From Parents ‘For Weeks,’ In ‘Facilities Akin to Jail’

How come nobody on the Left seems to care, though!?

John Salvatore

Published

on

Donald Trump was roasted by Hollywood elites and the mainstream media for his treatment of migrant children at the border. Biden has done absolutely nothing different, yet for some reason there isn’t 24/7 coverage. This is why nobody can trust the MSM. Check this out, via The Daily Wire: Democrat President Joe Biden is reportedly putting migrant children in detention facilities that resemble prisons and is separating the children for weeks on end—both issues that Democrats and the media used to attack former President Donald Trump during Trump’s presidency. “The number of unaccompanied migrant children detained along the southern border has tripled in the last two weeks to more than 3,250, filling facilities akin to jails as the Biden administration struggles to find room for them in shelters,” The New York Times reported. “The children are being held in facilities, managed by the Customs and Border Protection agency, that were built for adults. The border agency has been the subject of widespread criticism for the horrific conditions in its federal detention facilities, in which children are exposed to disease, hunger and overcrowding.” […] USA Today reported over the weekend that Biden was “still sheltering children separated from close family members in federal facilities for weeks on end – something immigrant advocates and attorneys had hoped the new administration would resolve by now.” The report noted in its headline that children were being “being separated from relatives for weeks” under Biden. https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1369082740805689344 And here’s some random news from Twitter… https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1369033404612771843 https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1369079628950867972 https://twitter.com/EtanSmallman/status/1368832580842315778 https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1369050996039680000 https://twitter.com/trscoop/status/1369000999994724353

Continue Reading

News

Charges Dropped Against Breonna Taylor’s Boyfriend: He Tried to Murder A Police Officer

He immediately commented on IG: ‘They dropped them charges…’

John Salvatore

Published

on

Officers knocked on their door. And knocked. And knocked. For anywhere between 30 and 90 seconds, they knocked. When the cops entered the apartment, Breonna Taylor’s boyfriend opened fire. An officer was injured. Could’ve died, even. But it’s all about “white privilege,” right!? From The Hill: A judge on Monday ruled that charges against Breonna Taylor’s boyfriend, Kenneth Walker, for shooting a Louisville, Ky., police officer would be permanently dropped. Jefferson Circuit Judge Olu Stevens declared that the charges against Walker would be dismissed with prejudice preventing him from being charged with the March 13 incident that resulted in his girlfriend’s death, the Louisville Courier-Journal reported. Walker had fired a single shot at police, striking Sgt. Jonathan Mattingly in the leg, as three plainclothes officers executed a search warrant in Taylor’s apartment. He was charged with assault and attempted murder of a police officer. Walker posted this on Instagram… View this post on Instagram A post shared by Kenneth Walker (@k.walker_502) Let’s hear your thoughts in the comment section…

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week