Connect with us

News

Judge Napolitano Says Trump Upheld Constitution With Decision To Withdraw Troops From Syria

Published

on

When President Trump announced the decision to pull troops from northern Syria he faced a lot of criticism from both Democrats and Republicans who felt he was abandoning the Kurds in the area, leaving them vulnerable to attack by Turkey and creating a path that could be used by ISIS to rebuild their group.

However, Fox News contributor Judge Andrew Napolitano says Trump did the right thing and upheld the Constitution with his decision.

Here’s more from Fox News:

Trending: Lifechanging News as Trucker Who Nearly Hit Dozens of BLMers Before Being Attacked Will Walk Free

Earlier this month, Trump decided that 1,000 U.S. troops would be pulled out of northern Syria. The move provided an opportunity for Turkish forces to launch a military assault on the Syrian Kurds in the region, whom the Turkish government considers to the terrorists.

take our poll - story continues below

Do you think the 2nd Amendment will be destroyed by the Biden Administration? (1)

  • Do you think the 2nd Amendment will be destroyed by the Biden Administration?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

“While it may not be a popular move from both sides of the aisle, with many Republicans and Democrats referring to it as a moral betrayal. The president, legally speaking, was on very solid ground when he pulled back U.S. forces from Syria, of all places,” explained Judge Nap on his show “Liberty Files with Judge Andrew Napolitano.”

“Why? Because Congress never authorized U.S. involvement in the Syrian civil war in the first place,” he continued. “The war powers are clearly articulated in the plain language of the Constitution itself. Congress declares war. The president wages war. Sending American troops to Syria was never authorized by Congress and more so — it’s not even in the best national security interests of the United States.”

On Wednesday, President Trump announced the United States would be lifting sanctions imposed on Turkey that would eventually led to a cease fire agreement being reached.

Judge Napolitano went on to say that Congress should definitely act if they feel a military role is necessary.

“If Congress wanted American troops in Syria, it could declare war on the government there,” Napolitano said. “That would be immoral, unlawful and absurd. But it would at least make American troops’ presence constitutional.

“If the government wishes to remain in the conflict, then the legislative branch must repeal power that it has given away. The authorization for use of military force in 2001 and the authorization in 2002 and the War Powers Resolution, both of which have given past presidents and President Trump leeway to invoke interventions abroad, are profoundly unconstitutional and outdated and open-ended.”

News

Infamous ‘Tic Tac’ UFO Spotted Clear Across The Atlantic

And just days ahead of the Pentagon’s big disclosure.

Published

on

The US government, in an unprecedented move, is set to release a treasure trove of previously-classified data to Congress and the public at the end of the month, all regarding one of the most mysterious phenomenon in the world:  UFO’s. This disclosure comes after the military, somewhat surprisingly, began divulging the fact that they had been in pursuit of, and had video of, a number of incidents that seemed to defy both logic and physics.  The most famous of the incidents is known colloquially as the “Nimitz Tic Tac” event, and is perhaps the most well-documented and credible UFO sightings of all time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXmQHwmNa_4 Now, just a few days before the Pentagon drops their much-anticipated report, an eerily similar incident is being reported thousands of miles away from the original sighting. The UFO resembling a “white Tic Tac” spotted in 2004 by Former U.S. Navy pilot Cmdr. David Fravor while on duty at the USS Nimitz is back – but this time it’s floating over England. Pictures of the notorious UFO were snapped by Lucy Jane Castle, from Hinckley in south-west Leicestershire, who managed to grab a snap of the unexplained object and posted it on a UFO hunter’s Facebook page, which was found by the Daily Star. “It was hovering for a while and within a blink of an eye it had gone,” Castle said. “Never seen anything like this before in that shape… Quickly took a picture while it was very still and within a blink of an eye it disappeared.” The photo wasn’t terribly convincing, however. https://twitter.com/SusanFensten/status/1406359808257765380?s=20 The Pentagon’s UFO report is expected to hit the headlines around June 29th.

Continue Reading

News

Swing State Getting Serious, Dumping 100K Off of Voter Rolls

This is the first such cleanup in YEARS.

Published

on

Over the course of the next several years, America is going to be taking a good hard look at how she handles elections, and things are likely to get somewhat ugly in the process. That’s because we’ve allowed the false dichotomy of the two-party system to stake claims to how we vote.  On the left, a free-for-all.  On the right, a far more serious application of election laws that could be commandeered by ne’er-do-wells looking to massage the electoral results. So, as we head to the polls in 2022 and 2024, we will do so under the auspices of angst, almost undoubtedly, after having seen a great deal of fussing and fudging of the system itself. In Georgia, a massive cleanup of the voter rolls are now underway, for example. Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger intends to remove 101,789 “obsolete and outdated” voter files from the state’s voter registration rolls, his office announced. “Making sure Georgia’s voter rolls are up to date is key to ensuring the integrity of our elections,” Raffensperger said in a statement. “That is why I fought and beat Stacey Abrams in court in 2019 to remove nearly 300,000 obsolete voter files before the November election, and will do so again this year. Bottom line, there is no legitimate reason to keep ineligible voters on the rolls.” The more than 100,000 voter files set to be removed include 67,286 voter files linked to a National Change of Address form submitted to the U.S. Postal Service; 34,227 voter files that had election mail returned to sender; and nearly 300 that had no contact with elections official for two general elections. This is the first serious sanitation attempt since 2019, and has already seen over 18,000 dead Georgians removed from the rolls.

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week