Connect with us

News

Judge Rules in Favor of Jim Acosta in White House Press Pass Dispute

Acosta will be back, but not without a new set of rules from the White House.

Published

on

Jim Acosta

After a week of incessant drama and mainstream media bickering, there has been closure in the case of Jim Acosta versus Donald Trump…at least for round one.

Acosta, a CNN White House reporter that has staked the future of his career on goading President Trump into malfeasance, was recently relieved of his press credentials for 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue after an ugly altercation with a White House intern.  During the incident, Acosta refused to yield the microphone to the young woman after he was instructed to cease his badgering, going so far as to put his hands on her in a way that elicited a dramatic reaction.

The White House immediately took action, revoking Acosta’s press pass on grounds that he accosted this young woman.

Now, after a week of intensely public arguing, Acosta will soon be back in the White House thanks to a judge’s ruling.

CNN’s Jim Acosta has returned to his post at the White House following a court ruling that forced the Trump administration to reinstate his press pass.

Now President Trump is vowing to create “rules and regulations” for how White House reporters act. He says “you have to practice decorum” at the White House.
“It’s not a big deal,” Trump told Fox News in an interview on Friday. “What they said, though, is that we have to create rules and regulations for conduct, etcetera. We’re going to write them up. It’s not a big deal. If he misbehaves, we’ll throw him out or we’ll stop the news conference.”
Friday’s ruling by federal judge Timothy J. Kelly was an initial victory for CNN in its lawsuit against Trump and several top aides. The suit alleges that CNN and Acosta’s First and Fifth Amendment rights were violated by last week’s suspension of his press pass.
This is merely the latest bit of turbulence when it comes to the White House and their relationship with the mainstream media.

News

BLM Activists Suggests Waukesha Parade Massacre is Beginning of a ‘Revolution’

The left just cannot help themselves when it comes to promoting violence.

Published

on

As with any tragedy that occurs here in the United States, there are political and cultural organizations and individuals looking to spin the Waukesha Christmas parade massacre into something that selfishly behooves their cause, and these suggestions are growing more offensive by the day.

The latest allegation comes from a self-proclaimed “militant” with the Black Lives Matter movement, who believes that the event may be the start of something much larger.

A Milwaukee Black Lives Matter activist said the Christmas parade attack in Waukesha, Wisconsin, appears to signal “the revolution” may have begun.

“I don’t know. Now we’ll have to wait and see because they do have somebody in custody. We may have to wait and see what they say about why this happened,” Vaun Mayes said on Facebook Live on Monday. “But it sounds possible that the revolution has started in Wisconsin. It started with this Christmas parade.”

take our poll - story continues below

Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?

  • Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Mayes is a well-known activist in Milwaukee. He describes himself as a “Battle rapper, Community activist, Songwriter, Tattoo artist, Militant,” in his Twitter bio, which is accompanied by various hashtags, including “#BlackLivesMatter,” “#BlackLoveMatters” and “#RBG.”

Mayes would go on to parrot a largely-condemned suggestion that the attack was meant as revenge for the verdict in the Kyle Rittenhouse murder trial.

“I said I wasn’t going to speak on no rumors. Y’all are repeating some of the stuff that, you know, that has come up. And I can tell you that the initial person who reached out to me said that they believe that this has to do with the verdict, and so I made an assumption of which side it would be from, but I don’t know,” he added in the video, referring to the not-guilty verdict of Kyle Rittenhouse. The video was filmed at the scene of the parade attack.

These comments speak to a larger issue here in the US, in which many on the left side of the aisle are continuing to turn toward violent rhetoric, and away from the principles of liberty and justice for all.

As with any tragedy that occurs here in the United States, there are political and cultural organizations and individuals looking to spin the Waukesha Christmas parade massacre into something that selfishly behooves their cause, and these suggestions are growing more offensive by the day. The latest allegation comes from a self-proclaimed “militant” with the Black Lives Matter movement, who believes that the event may be the start of something much larger. A Milwaukee Black Lives Matter activist said the Christmas parade attack in Waukesha, Wisconsin, appears to signal “the revolution” may have begun. “I don’t know. Now we’ll have to wait and see because they do have somebody in custody. We may have to wait and see what they say about why this happened,” Vaun Mayes said on Facebook Live on Monday. “But it sounds possible that the revolution has started in Wisconsin. It started with this Christmas parade.” Mayes is a well-known activist in Milwaukee. He describes himself as a “Battle rapper, Community activist, Songwriter, Tattoo artist, Militant,” in his Twitter bio, which is accompanied by various hashtags, including “#BlackLivesMatter,” “#BlackLoveMatters” and “#RBG.” Mayes would go on to parrot a largely-condemned suggestion that the attack was meant as revenge for the verdict in the Kyle Rittenhouse murder trial. “I said I wasn’t going to speak on no rumors. Y’all are repeating some of the stuff that, you know, that has come up. And I can tell you that the initial person who reached out to me said that they believe that this has to do with the verdict, and so I made an assumption of which side it would be from, but I don’t know,” he added in the video, referring to the not-guilty verdict of Kyle Rittenhouse. The video was filmed at the scene of the parade attack.…

Continue Reading

News

Ukraine Accuses Russians of Plotting Coup for Next Week

The highly specific threat was made public just hours ago.

Published

on

For years now, Russia has been bullying the world.  From weapons tests to forced annexations to being the likely cause of “Havana Syndrome”, there is little doubt that Vladimir Putin and his Kremlin cronies are playing the role of the global villain without even the slightest amount of regret.

And, after spending years attempting to force Ukraine back into Russian control, the small nation’s President is now suggesting that some miscreants from Moscow are planning to stage a coup in his country.

Russia has denied any involvement after Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy said Friday that an attempted coup d’etat is being planned in his country to take place next week.

Zelenskyy told reporters that Ukraine had uncovered a plot for an attempted coup and that Ukrainians and Russians were involved, The Washington Post reported. While he also spoke of a threat of military escalation from Russia, he fell short of accusing the Kremlin of an involvement in the planned coup, according to Reuters.

The Ukrainian President was not subtle in his statement, either.

“We have challenges not only from the Russian Federation and possible escalation – we have big internal challenges. I received information that a coup d’etat will take place in our country on Dec. 1-2,” Zelenskyy said, adding that his country was prepared for any escalation, Reuters reported.

take our poll - story continues below

Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?

  • Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

While Putin and the Russians continue to deny their involvement, his reputation for mischief makes it all that much harder to take his rebukes seriously.

For years now, Russia has been bullying the world.  From weapons tests to forced annexations to being the likely cause of “Havana Syndrome”, there is little doubt that Vladimir Putin and his Kremlin cronies are playing the role of the global villain without even the slightest amount of regret. And, after spending years attempting to force Ukraine back into Russian control, the small nation’s President is now suggesting that some miscreants from Moscow are planning to stage a coup in his country. Russia has denied any involvement after Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy said Friday that an attempted coup d’etat is being planned in his country to take place next week. Zelenskyy told reporters that Ukraine had uncovered a plot for an attempted coup and that Ukrainians and Russians were involved, The Washington Post reported. While he also spoke of a threat of military escalation from Russia, he fell short of accusing the Kremlin of an involvement in the planned coup, according to Reuters. The Ukrainian President was not subtle in his statement, either. “We have challenges not only from the Russian Federation and possible escalation – we have big internal challenges. I received information that a coup d’etat will take place in our country on Dec. 1-2,” Zelenskyy said, adding that his country was prepared for any escalation, Reuters reported. While Putin and the Russians continue to deny their involvement, his reputation for mischief makes it all that much harder to take his rebukes seriously.

Continue Reading
The Schaftlein Report

Latest Articles

Best of the Week