Connect with us

News

Kavanaugh Accuser Testifies in Front of Senate Judiciary Committee. Here’s What She Said.

Published

on

Dr. Christine Blasey Ford testified in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee today where she stated that she is “100 percent certain” the man who assaulted her was Brett Kavanaugh.

Despite two men coming forward and claiming responsibility for the attack on her at a house party in 1982, Ford is still claiming Kavanaugh is the man responsible.

Perhaps this would be more believable if her story wasn’t already so full of holes.

Trending: Maxine Waters Escapes Censure, Goes on MSNBC to Gloat

“In Judge Kavanaugh’s opening testimony, which we will hear after you leave, this is what he says, ‘I never had any sexual or physical encounter of any kind with Dr. Ford. I am not questioning that Dr. Ford may have been sexually assaulted by some person in some place at some time,’” Democratic Illinois Sen. Dick Durbin said. “Last night, the Republican staff of this community released to the media a timeline that shows that they have interviewed two people who claimed they were the ones that actually assaulted you.”

take our poll - story continues below

Is the Biden Administration Destroying Our Constitution?

  • Is the Biden Administration Destroying Our Constitution?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Durbin’s statement references the committee interviewing two men earlier this week that believe they are the men who actually attacked her back in the summer of 1982.

He asked, “I am asking you to address this new defense of mistaken identity directly. Dr. Ford, with what degree of certainty do you believe Brett Kavanaugh assaulted you?”

Blasey Ford responded, “100 percent.”

Someone is clearly lying. So who is it?

The evidence, or lack thereof, seems to suggest Ford is the one being dishonest. If it’s determined that she’s mistaken, she could be in a lot of hot water after giving this testimony.

There are still many questions that need to be answered. Let’s hope the truth comes out sooner rather than later.

Source: Daily Caller

Entertainment

Cable News Blasted for Conjuring Controversy in Columbus Police Shooting

This is just dirty.

Published

on

alexandria ocasio-cortez

The sad truth of the matter, when it comes to the mainstream media, is that they are more successful when we are more emotional. It’s a dirty trick of human biology:  The chemicals in our brain that allow us to feel joy, sorrow, humor, and fury are just similar enough to one another that we become addicted to them, one and all.  Feeling something stimulates our self-awareness, and we learn to crave it. So, when you tune into CNN and what they are saying angers you, they’re planting small hooks in your noggin, reeling you in to watch the commercials that pay all of their salaries. If you watch Fox, however, and you find yourself enthusiastically cheering after a host or guest has a mic drop moment, your brain again finds what it’s looking for, and here you are seeing your 14th Progressive commercial of the day. All of the big networks know this and actively participate in this salacious shamanism, and sometimes they cross the line. Liberal outlets HuffPost and AJ+ omitted key details or pushed false narratives in their videos about the fatal police shooting of a Black teenager in Columbus, Ohio on Tuesday. HuffPost failed to note the woman who was shot, Ma’Khia Bryant, pushed another female to the ground and lunged at another with a knife when police arrived at the scene. The misleading HuffPo video was accompanied by the following text, which appeared to paint the police as the villain. “Black girl killed by police,” the text read. “Police in Columbus, OH shot & killed a Black teen around the same time the verdict was read in the Derek Chauvin trial. Body-camera footage showed an officer firing several times at Ma’Khia Bryant before she collapsed to the ground. The video also showed a knife falling next to the…

Continue Reading

News

Derek Chauvin on Suicide Watch, Away From General Population

Chauvin’s incarceration will certainly not be a pleasant one once he leaves isolation.

Published

on

There is little doubt that Derek Chauvin is going to have a bad time in jail.  The former police officer was just convicted on several charges stemming from his involvement in the death of George Floyd, with one those charges being murder in the 3rd degree. Chauvin’s sentence won’t be known for some time, likely about 8 weeks, so there’s no telling just where he’ll wind up serving his time.  But ex-cops don’t fare all that well in certain prisons, and there will almost certainly be an incentive to tangle with the guy while he’s on the inside. For the time being, however, Chauvin is being kept separate from the general population, out of fear for his safety. Derek Chauvin has been pictured in his first mugshot taken at the maximum security prison in Minnesota where he’s on suicide watch after being found guilty on all three counts of murder and manslaughter in the death of George Floyd. The Minnesota Department of Corrections released the new booking photo on Wednesday morning as Chauvin woke up from his first night at MCF-Oak Park Heights. The 45-year-old dressed in an orange jumpsuit appeared tired and puffy-eyed with a frown and his hair in disarray. The mugshot was soon making the rounds online. https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1384867831792209921?s=20 Chauvin is expected to file an appeal in the coming weeks, possibly on the grounds that he could not have possibly received a fair trial with the statements being made in public by politicians such as Maxine Waters of California.

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week