Connect with us

News

Kavanaugh’s Original Accuser Takes Polygraph, Continues to Contradict Herself

Published

on

Let’s get one thing straight: whether or not Kavanaugh is guilty of sexual assault there is simply no substantial case against him that would be taken seriously in a court of law.

Period.

And the more this ridiculous scandal drags on, the more apparent this becomes.

Trending: Bill Barr Goes On Record, Says Dems ‘Engaged In A War’ to Systemically Sabotage Trump Admin

Amid a growing number of other unsubstantiated and dubious claims made against the SCOTUS nominee days before the Senate votes on whether or not to confirm him, Kavanaugh’s first accuser, Christine Blasey Ford, is still contradicting herself.

She’s taken a polygraph test, as requested by the Senate Judiciary Committee, but there are a few problems.

Because of course there are.

The Daily Wire reports.

Dr. Ford submitted to the polygraph in early August, answering two very general questions about a sexual assault she believes happened in the early 1980s when she and Kavanaugh were in their teens. A former FBI investigator, Jeremiah Hanafin, reportedly administered the test at a Baltimore, Maryland, hotel in early August…

The results admitted today contain a handful of strange errors that seem to undermine statements Dr. Ford made in a letter to Sen. Dianne Feinstein, in which she also detailed her alleged sexual assault at Kavanaugh’s hands.

In her statement to Hanafin, for example, Dr. Ford mentions “there were 4 boys and a couple of girls” at the party. In her later statement, she mentions only “four boys at the party,” including Kavanaugh and his friend, Mike Judge. This is also different from an account Dr. Ford gave to her therapist, which claimed four boys were in the room when she was attacked (she later explained this as a mistake on the part of the therapist).

Dr. Ford’s attorneys have refused to release any of Dr. Ford’s therapist’s notes to the Senate committee claiming that they are medical records and are therefore private — even though those same “private” notes were provided to The Washington Post.

The documents provided do not list who paid for the polygraph and give no explanation as to why Dr. Ford subjected herself to the test if she had no intention of coming forward publicly with her allegations.

What are the odds these women disappear and forget all about their claims once Kavanaugh is voted in?

 

Save conservative media!

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

News

Meghan McCain Says Trump Admin Using West As ‘Slush Fund’ For Putin

Published

on

Meghan McCain, co-host of “The View,” is making some rather strange allegations against the Trump administration, claiming that she believes they are using their positions to create a “slush fund” for Russia and its president Vladimir Putin. Here’s more from The Washington Examiner: McCain, 35, made the comment during a brief moment on Monday’s show in which she addressed her presentation of the Magnitsky Award to Oleg Sentsov, who was imprisoned in Russia for coming out against Russia’s annexation of Crimea, last week. “I was at the Magnitsky Human Rights Awards in London, and Sergei Magnitsky was someone who found corruption in Russia, was subsequently tortured and killed because of it, and there is now an act that is in the United States, and we’re trying to make it expand globally where basically Russia can’t use the West and democracy for their dirty money, that they can’t launder it in countries that love and utilize democracy and freedom every single day,” she said. Before the show went to a commercial break, she added, “I believe there are people in the Trump administration that are trying to use the West as a slush fund for Vladimir Putin and Russia, and we cannot let it happen.” https://youtu.be/yCYam09arxU Russian attorney Natalia Veselnitskaya stated previously she discussed the reexamination of the Magnitsky law with President Trump’s son, Donald Trump Jr., here referenced by McCain, during a meeting that took place back at Trump Tower back in 2016 before Trump won the election.

Continue Reading

News

Navy SEAL From Bin Laden Raid Calls Out Biden For Saying Trump ‘Not Fit To Command’ Troops, Says ‘How Dare You’

Published

on

Former Navy SEAL Robert O’Neill, the man who claims to have killed radical Islamic terrorist Osama bin Laden, let it be known in no uncertain terms that he was not happy with a recent statement made by former Vice President Joe Biden stating President Trump is not fit to command U.S. troops. Biden posted up a tweet on Sunday about Trump’s decision to pardon three military members who had been accused or convicted of war crimes. The president cleared Army Special Forces Maj. Mathew Golsteyn and Army Lt. Clint Lorance and restored the rank of Navy SEAL Edward Gallagher. The list of crimes they had been charged with included killing a suspected Taliban bomb maker, taking photographs of an Islamic State fighter’s dead body, and killing two civilians. Here’s more from the Washington Examiner: Trump claimed he intervened because he wants Americans fighting overseas to have the “confidence to fight.” Biden claimed Trump’s decision “betrayed the rule of law” and those who fight honorably. O’Neill, who claims he was the SEAL responsible for killing Osama bin Laden, shot down the 2020 Democrat’s tweet by highlighting his own foreign policy flaws. He noted that Biden reportedly opposed the 2011 raid to kill bin Laden and that he announced SEAL Team 6 was responsible for the operation. https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1196093459486191616 Many individuals think that Biden’s admission of SEAL Team 6’s involvement in the death of bin Laden put the team’s members in danger, including an attack on one of the team’s helicopters which resulted in the death of several individuals who participated in the raid. https://twitter.com/mchooyah/status/1196291215844495360 Lest anyone think O’Neill is a die-hard Trump supporter, it’s important to note he’s been critical of the commander-in-chief on many occasions, including the president’s call for a military parade, which he called “third world bulls***.”

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week

Send this to a friend