;
Connect with us

Entertainment

Latest Capitol Riot Arrest is a Hollywood Actor

From Beverly Hills to Pennsylvania Avenue.

Published

on

For well over 6 months now, the American people have been hoping to get to the bottom of the January 6th ordeal, as our elected officials disappoint us all by simply bickering away any hope we ever had at bipartisanship on the subject.

Instead, much of the legwork for this investigation has fallen to the FBI, who’ve already made over 570 arrests in the case, with many of those folks even being ratted out by their own families or their own social media feeds.

The latest to find themselves in handcuffs comes straight from Hollywood.

An actor who was arrested last week and charged with breaching the U.S. Capitol during the Jan. 6 riot was recorded on video singing “The Star Spangled Banner,” court records showed.

take our poll - story continues below

Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?

  • Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

The man, Michael Aaron Carico, 33, is charged with several counts related to allegations that he participated in the riot, according to a federal criminal complaint. Evidence against Carico included photos and videos of him on the Capitol grounds that were obtained from a confidential source, GPS data and additional photos and videos secured through a search warrant of Carico’s Gmail account, according to the complaint written by an FBI special agent.

Carico’s IMDb credits include roles in the British sitcom “The Inbetweeners” and the 2019 movie “In Full Bloom.”

He has been charged with entering and remaining in a restricted building or grounds; disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds; disorderly conduct in a Capitol building; and parading, demonstrating or picketing in a Capitol building, according to the criminal complaint.

The FBI continues to seek help from the public in identifying potential rioters, with a special section of their website dedicated to just that.

Entertainment

Giuliani Jilted: Fox News Bans Rudy and Son from Appearing on Network

This, after Rudy was integral in bringing Fox News to the mainstream.

Published

on

In the latest bit of fallout from Donald Trump’s first term as President, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani has been banned by Fox News.

Giuliani, who served as the personal attorney for Donald Trump during much of his presidency, is currently in legal limbo, having lost his ability to practice law in New York while facing a rather sizable defamation lawsuit from Dominion Voting Systems.

Now, as many continue to wonder how much influence Trump will have on the future of the Republican Party, Giuliani has taken a major publicity hit.

Prior to a scheduled appearance on “Fox & Friends” on Sept. 11, “Fox & Friends Weekend” co-host Pete Hegseth apparently called the former New York City mayor the night before and apologized, telling him he had been canceled from their guest list.

take our poll - story continues below

Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?

  • Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

The decision was particularly troubling for Rudy.

A source close to the former New York City mayor told Playbook that Giuliani was upset by the decision because he had “done a big favor” for Fox Corp. founder and Chairman Rupert Murdoch.

“He was instrumental in getting Fox on Time Warner so it could be watched in New York City,” the source told Playbook.

Giuliani’s son Andrew is also reportedly banned from the network, although no official reasoning has been given for either action.

 

In the latest bit of fallout from Donald Trump’s first term as President, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani has been banned by Fox News. Giuliani, who served as the personal attorney for Donald Trump during much of his presidency, is currently in legal limbo, having lost his ability to practice law in New York while facing a rather sizable defamation lawsuit from Dominion Voting Systems. Now, as many continue to wonder how much influence Trump will have on the future of the Republican Party, Giuliani has taken a major publicity hit. Prior to a scheduled appearance on “Fox & Friends” on Sept. 11, “Fox & Friends Weekend” co-host Pete Hegseth apparently called the former New York City mayor the night before and apologized, telling him he had been canceled from their guest list. The decision was particularly troubling for Rudy. A source close to the former New York City mayor told Playbook that Giuliani was upset by the decision because he had “done a big favor” for Fox Corp. founder and Chairman Rupert Murdoch. “He was instrumental in getting Fox on Time Warner so it could be watched in New York City,” the source told Playbook. Giuliani’s son Andrew is also reportedly banned from the network, although no official reasoning has been given for either action.  

Continue Reading

Entertainment

CNN’s Cuomo Accused of Heinous Sexual Assault, Complete with Tone-Deaf Apology

As of this writing, Cuomo is still employed by CNN.

Published

on

Just months after his brother finally succumbed to heavy public pressure to resign as Governor of New York, Chris Cuomo is now facing similar accusations of sexual misconduct stemming from  workplace incident in 2005.

Andrew Cuomo, the disgraced Empire State Lawmaker, was accused by no less than 9 women of sexual abuse, assault, and harassment during his time in the governor’s mansion.  During the public fallout, it was determined that he had reached out to his brother Chris Cuomo, the CNN anchor, in order to pool PR resources – something that the younger Cuomo apologized for on-air.

One has to wonder what sort of apology is on the horizon now.

In a guest essay for the New York Times, former executive producer Shelley Ross outlined an incident where Cuomo, who came under fire this year for giving private advice to his brother New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo during his sexual harassment scandal, squeezed the cheek of her buttock without her permission in 2005. She also produced an email where Chris Cuomo appeared to admit to the incident and apologize for his behavior.

take our poll - story continues below

Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?

  • Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

“At the time, I was the executive producer of an ABC entertainment special, but I was Mr. Cuomo’s executive producer at ‘Primetime Live’ just before that,” she wrote. “I was at the party with my husband, who sat behind me on an ottoman sipping his Diet Coke as I spoke with work friends. When Mr. Cuomo entered the Upper West Side bar, he walked toward me and greeted me with a strong bear hug while lowering one hand to firmly grab and squeeze the cheek of my buttock.”

Cuomo’s apology email has also been heavily criticized, as it appears to show more defense to Ross’ husband than to her.

Cuomo, who was 34 at the time of the alleged incident, asked Ross to pass along an apology to her “very good and noble husband,” and also “I apologize to you as well, for even putting you in su]ch a position.” He added he would remember his lesson the next time he was happy to see her.

As of this writing, Cuomo is still employed by CNN.

Just months after his brother finally succumbed to heavy public pressure to resign as Governor of New York, Chris Cuomo is now facing similar accusations of sexual misconduct stemming from  workplace incident in 2005. Andrew Cuomo, the disgraced Empire State Lawmaker, was accused by no less than 9 women of sexual abuse, assault, and harassment during his time in the governor’s mansion.  During the public fallout, it was determined that he had reached out to his brother Chris Cuomo, the CNN anchor, in order to pool PR resources – something that the younger Cuomo apologized for on-air. One has to wonder what sort of apology is on the horizon now. In a guest essay for the New York Times, former executive producer Shelley Ross outlined an incident where Cuomo, who came under fire this year for giving private advice to his brother New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo during his sexual harassment scandal, squeezed the cheek of her buttock without her permission in 2005. She also produced an email where Chris Cuomo appeared to admit to the incident and apologize for his behavior. “At the time, I was the executive producer of an ABC entertainment special, but I was Mr. Cuomo’s executive producer at ‘Primetime Live’ just before that,” she wrote. “I was at the party with my husband, who sat behind me on an ottoman sipping his Diet Coke as I spoke with work friends. When Mr. Cuomo entered the Upper West Side bar, he walked toward me and greeted me with a strong bear hug while lowering one hand to firmly grab and squeeze the cheek of my buttock.” Cuomo’s apology email has also been heavily criticized, as it appears to show more defense to Ross’ husband than to her. Cuomo, who was 34 at the time of the…

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week