Connect with us

News

Looting Breaks Out In Kenosha After BLM Riots Ravage The Wisconsin City

Published

on

Violent riots and looting has once again erupted out on the streets of America, this time striking the heart of Kenosha, Wisconsin late Sunday evening after a black man was shot by police after responding to a call about a domestic incident.

Drew Hernandez, a journalist, identified the individuals carrying out the looting and rioting as members of Black Lives Matter, a group of individuals that has become notorious for their violent acts in the wake of the death of George Floyd at the hands of police officers earlier this year.

Hernandez posted videos up on Twitter of the violence and destruction of property for the world to see.

Trending: New York Court Tells Woman to Get Rid of Confederate Flag Garden Rock or Lose Her Daughter

via The Daily Wire:

Democratic Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers immediately moved to criticize law enforcement officials late on Sunday night after Jacob Blake was shot on Sunday afternoon by police who were responding to a domestic incident. Evers’s criticism of the police came even as he stated that officials did not have all the details from the incident.

Evers said:

Tonight, Jacob Blake was shot in the back multiple times, in broad daylight, in Kenosha, Wisconsin. Kathy and I join his family, friends, and neighbors in hoping earnestly that he will not succumb to his injuries. While we do not have all of the details yet, what we know for certain is that he is not the first Black man or person to have been shot or injured or mercilessly killed at the hands of individuals in law enforcement in our state or our country.

And we stand against excessive use of force and immediate escalation when engaging with Black Wisconsinites. I have said all along that although we must offer our empathy, equally important is our action. In the coming days, we will demand just that of elected officials in our state who have failed to recognize the racism in our state and our country for far too long.

The video of the shooting has gone viral online. The footage appears to show that something went down while police were engaging with Blake as they all had their weapons drawn and aimed at him.

Heavy.Com, a fact finding website, is reporting there was a warrant out for Blake’s arrest at the time of the incident. The warrant was issued at the beginning of July for misdemeanor criminal trespass to a dwelling with domestic abuse as a modifier.

That wasn’t all.

Charges of felony third-degree sexual assault with domestic abuse as a modifier and misdemeanor disorderly conduct with domestic abuse as a modifier were also included.

In other words, Blake is not an innocent victim. Seems like he might have actually been a fairly violent individual. Don’t write this off as some innocent black man being wrongfully hounded by cops. That isn’t the full story that you’re hearing from the mainstream media.

His skin color has nothing to do with anything. The fact he’s a lawbreaker with a rebellious streak is what matters.

At the end of the day, regardless of whether or not the shooting is justified, burning your city to the ground is not an acceptable response. That much we should all be able to agree upon.

News

Social Media Giant Permanently Banishes Pro-Life News Outlet

So much for free speech.

Published

on

1984

Our nation appears destined to fall into the clutches of a technological oligarchy, headed by the likes of Jack Dorsey and Mark Zuckerberg, and there is very little that can be done about it. These two men, who run Twitter and Facebook, respectively, have been ruling their public forums with an iron fist, hiding behind the concept that their private status is a workaround for the First Amendment.  Their gargantuan reach and influence has made it possible for them to act with impunity, steering the narrative on any number of subjects, from Donald Trump to the wonder of maternity. The latest affront to free speech comes to us from Facebook, where a pro-life news organization has been completely banished. Facebook permanently banned LifeSiteNews, a popular pro-life news outlet, for publishing “false information about COVID-19 that could contribute to physical harm.” As justification for unpublishing LifeSiteNews, Facebook cited an article posted on April 10, 2021, titled “COVID vaccines can be deadly for some.” Facebook said they erase Facebook pages that publish “vaccine discouraging information on the platform.” The site’s staff was livid. “This all comes down to another case of Big Tech silencing free speech on their platform,” said LifeSiteNews Marketing Director Rebekah Roberts. “Facebook has been silencing any voice that goes against their beliefs and agenda,” Roberts said. “Our LifeSiteNews Facebook page has been removed simply because we have shared reports of doctors, nurses, expert researchers, and even the former Pfizer VP speaking out against the COVID shots.” This is just the latest in a long line of Orwellian moves by these social media mavens, and may in fact be just another harbinger of something far more sinister to come.

Continue Reading

News

CDC Readies Cruises, Complete with Human Guinea Pigs

Fingers crossed!

Published

on

As the world prepares for its grand reopening, there are a number of high value industries that are eagerly awaiting permission from medical authorities to resume operations. First and foremost, there are the service industries:  Places like restaurants, bars, music venues, and sports arenas whose entire livelihood depends on whether or not people are being allowed to gather in public.  While many of these venues are now beginning to ramp up their capacity, there are issues bringing some of these workers back into the fold thanks to the enhanced unemployment benefits provided by the federal government. And then there’s the tourism industry, whose regulatory structure is far more susceptible to interference by government agencies. Now, after over a year of stagnation, it appears as though at least one facet of this wide-ranging corporate amalgam will be given a chance to sail on. Cruise lines can soon begin trial voyages in U.S. waters with volunteer passengers helping test whether the ships can sail safely during a pandemic. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention gave ship operators final technical guidelines Wednesday for the trial runs. The CDC action is a step toward resuming cruises in U.S. waters, possibly by July, for the first time since March 2020. A spokeswoman for the cruise industry’s trade group said the group was reviewing the CDC instructions. So, how will this work? Each practice cruise — they’ll run two to seven days — must have enough passengers to meet at least 10% of the ship’s capacity. Volunteers must be 18 or older and either fully vaccinated or free of medical conditions that would put them at high risk for severe COVID-19. The ship operator must tell passengers that they are simulating untested safety measures “and that sailing during a pandemic is an inherently risky activity,” the…

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week